Tomlinson Sisters #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t both the twins rent as well? I’m sure lottie had already bought her first flat by the time she was their age. They should have listened to Louis and continued to study
I assume Phoebe (Louis) bought hers as it’s on a new build estate but Daisy was living with Lottie for a bit, unsure where she’s actually based, seems a bit weird. Assume Louis hasn’t got her a house/ she can’t afford to rent down south so is staying with someone/her BF maybe

Reactions: 1
How much do lower level footballers make, anyway? Isn't that what both their boyfriends do? Though it's still more than Lewis I guess.

Reactions: 4
They seem to do quite a few ads for Lounge Underwear. Or are they just posing in underwear?

How much do lower level footballers make, anyway? Isn't that what both their boyfriends do? Though it's still more than Lewis I guess.
Daisy's boyfriend is signed to a league 1 team but on loan to national league, he won't be earning more than 20/30k a year at a push. Phoebe's boyfriend isn't even at a proper professional football team. I assume he has a job aside football, as he will be earning next to nothing from that, or leaching off her, worse than Lewis

Reactions: 5
Charging 75 quid for that cheap looking outfit is wild! Looks like Boohoo.com type vibe 😂 I always wonder what Louis really thinks of them dressing like that! He’s quite grungy and understated, and they are always really in your face! There must be loads of guys following them for the wrong reasons.

Reactions: 4
They all, but Lottie especially, dress quite trashy. Some of the outfits Lottie has worn look like they come from a cheap market stall.

Reactions: 9
It’s crazy to me how strong Dans genes must have been
They all look so similar, all the sisters, Louis, Freddie, Lucky, even little Olives the image of baby pics of Phoebe
Yet D&E look NOTHING like them

Reactions: 7
It’s crazy to me how strong Dans genes must have been
They all look so similar, all the sisters, Louis, Freddie, Lucky, even little Olives the image of baby pics of Phoebe
Yet D&E look NOTHING like them
It’s crazy how much Lucky and Freddie look alike considering they have different biological granddads

Reactions: 9
Yeah its kind of sad how D+E look nothing like the Tomlinson's, given that the rest of them are all carbon copies of each other.

I saw this a while back but fizzys ex (the one who described them both together as pain twins) married Rupert Murdochs granddaughter and they’ve split recently, he relapsed on the way to their honeymoon and they met when she was 18 and he 33 (such a bleeping creep). Apparently he’d initially helped her get AA appointments for her addiction. I often feel really sad when reminded of fizzy because she was the same age as me and she seemed so troubled after Johannah passed, she had so much potential. I can’t imagine Louis and Lottie were pleased with fizzys relationship with this absolute creep. It’s all so sad 💔

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know it’s good for influencers to be transparent and real, but to put a photo up of you crying while holding your baby doesn’t seem right to me

IMG_1406.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Your perfectly healthy baby that you brag is a "perfect sleeper". I'm sure it's still hard but like....wtf did you expect?
I have a baby that is a couple weeks older then Olive and tbh her posts made me think my baby was broken because he doesn’t just sit at coffee dates and definitely doesn’t sleep through the night or anything remotely like it. She is very lucky and clearly has lots of support considering how many times she is out!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know it’s good for influencers to be transparent and real, but to put a photo up of you crying while holding your baby doesn’t seem right to me

View attachment 2869604
I am wondering if the excitement and wonderment and shine of having a baby is starting wear off for Phoebe? The reality of having a kid isn’t always glamorous.

It’s been 3 months, and babies don’t get easier as they age into toddlers. I don’t think she’ll ever share, but I do wonder if she misses being able to do what she wanted, when she wanted, and living the life that Daisy now has. Also, at her age, most of her friends can’t relate to being a parent. Heck, Daisy can’t either, despite being one of her main supports. When I was 20, I was in school, barely knew what I wanted, and I remember not really knowing what to say when some of my older classmates talked about parenthood.

She wanted to be a Mom, which is fair, but it can be very isolating being a Mom, and more so as a young Mom.

I wonder how seeing both Lottie and Phoebe having kids change Daisy’s perspective on being a Mom herself?

Reactions: 13
I am wondering if the excitement and wonderment and shine of having a baby is starting wear off for Phoebe? The reality of having a kid isn’t always glamorous.

It’s been 3 months, and babies don’t get easier as they age into toddlers. I don’t think she’ll ever share, but I do wonder if she misses being able to do what she wanted, when she wanted, and living the life that Daisy now has. Also, at her age, most of her friends can’t relate to being a parent. Heck, Daisy can’t either, despite being one of her main supports. When I was 20, I was in school, barely knew what I wanted, and I remember not really knowing what to say when some of my older classmates talked about parenthood.

She wanted to be a Mom, which is fair, but it can be very isolating being a Mom, and more so as a young Mom.

I wonder how seeing both Lottie and Phoebe having kids change Daisy’s perspective on being a Mom herself?
I agree, it definitely doesn’t help having Lottie and Daisy living down south together

Daisy's boyfriend is signed to a league 1 team but on loan to national league, he won't be earning more than 20/30k a year at a push. Phoebe's boyfriend isn't even at a proper professional football team. I assume he has a job aside football, as he will be earning next to nothing from that, or leaching off her, worse than Lewis
Daisy’s boyfriend was on £17,160 a year last season

• Wow
Reactions: 1

I was wondering this. I couldn’t imagine having a baby at that age, I didn’t even know how to look after myself then. But she does seem to still do a lot, she probably has a lot of support..it’s a shame they didn’t do much with their “carers” despite having the means because in 10/20 years their beauty might not be enough to support them.

it’s a shame they didn’t do much with their “carers” despite having the means because in 10/20 years their beauty might not be enough to support them.
You know, I do wonder how far being an influencer will take them, especially since being an influencer is so fickle. I also don’t think that influencers will continue to make as much money as they do now—perhaps only the top ones will continue to rake in the money.