Tom Zanetti

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really liked Tom, but he's really getting on my nerves now, I don't know what it is but he just seems off lately.

Reactions: 3
Someone’s been reading Tattle 🤭
🤣🤣 Trying to justify their behaviour! Plastic seems to be his choice of GF! How embarrassing for his son that his dad is constantly zooming in on her boobs and backside whilst twerking (classy) and sharing to everyone on social media! Next day saying all that’s matters is he’s a good dad…embarrassing dad more like! I really liked him on CGD but now he’s just full of himself and nothing like he portrayed!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1317193
Well blow me over, she’s like a modern day Da Vinci! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t get what he’s trying to prove to everyone about his GF, he’s just tries to justify everything! She still wears hardly any clothes, has had more surgery than I’ve ever seen, has her boobs and backside out at any photo opportunity which he salivates over!! And if I hear yeah baby one more time! Grow up single dad of the year!!

Reactions: 6
so would I be haha.

She sure has her phone in her hand and takes a lot of pics for someone with no social media
I think she’s from Saudi, I had a mooch on her mates insta, and there is a profile she’s following with literally a handful of followers, I reckon it’s her. I’m wondering if she’s keeping her head down because of her religion etc? And she’s always got her chebs and arse out

Reactions: 1
The way he objectifies his GF (his last story 🤢)
Absolutely it’s sickening! 33 years old salivating over his gf boobs and backside constantly! How embarrassing for his son to see his dads behaviour! Fine example he setting!! Grim

Reactions: 2
Absolutely it’s sickening! 33 years old salivating over his gf boobs and backside constantly! How embarrassing for his son to see his dads behaviour! Fine example he setting!! Grim
Yesterday, he full on had his cam on her bits! 🤢 He likes to sneakily film other women too. He is pretty disgusting actually

Yesterday, he full on had his cam on her bits! 🤢 He likes to sneakily film other women too. He is pretty disgusting actually
I used to really like him, but he comes across as a twit now. He seemed really nice on CGD, but now he seems immature.

Reactions: 6
I used to really like him, but he comes across as a twit now. He seemed really nice on CGD, but now he seems immature.
All fake in CGD just to try to win people over! Sophie soon realised in the real world that he’s a sleaze amongst other things! I read another thread and they actually said he’s not a nice person and all the single dad stuff is 💩 the girl he’s with now looks like a blow up doll and happy to be treated like an object!

All fake in CGD just to try to win people over! Sophie soon realised in the real world that he’s a sleaze amongst other things! I read another thread and they actually said he’s not a nice person and all the single dad stuff is 💩 the girl he’s with now looks like a blow up doll and happy to be treated like an object!
Someone dared criticise him once. And he responded by shaming them on his stories and calling them something derogatory, can’t remember what specifically. Wasn’t surprised to be honest. The guy says please and thank you to waiters/waitresses, and everyone thinks he is the nicest person to grace the earth. 🙄 The woman he is with is “shy” but she sure knows how to attract attention for such a shy woman! Apparently she is “royalty” too but is happy to be pawed at and be subservient as duck to this twit. She looks dull as dishwasher too.

Reactions: 4
Someone dared criticise him once. And he responded by shaming them on his stories and calling them something derogatory, can’t remember what specifically. Wasn’t surprised to be honest. The guy says please and thank you to waiters/waitresses, and everyone thinks he is the nicest person to grace the earth. 🙄 The woman he is with is “shy” but she sure knows how to attract attention for such a shy woman! Apparently she is “royalty” too but is happy to be pawed at and be subservient as duck to this twit. She looks dull as dishwasher too.
Yeah it makes me cringe that she just accepts him filming her tits and bum all day, amd never seems to have to much to say. I think he’s more interested in her mate, he’s all over her. I can imagine he’ll get bored fairly quickly by the lack of banter. It’s hardly a meeting of soul mates lol

Reactions: 1
Yeah it makes me cringe that she just accepts him filming her tits and bum all day, amd never seems to have to much to say. I think he’s more interested in her mate, he’s all over her. I can imagine he’ll get bored fairly quickly by the lack of banter. It’s hardly a meeting of soul mates lol
She has duck all to say! It’s all sitting up, sitting down, turning around, sitting down. Covering her face, standing up, turning around. Like musical blimmin chairs. He has been filming her mate LOADS these last few days.

Couldn’t agree more, he’s goes on about manners/respect etc on his stories……yeah right! He has zero respect for women end of! He’s not a single dad the mother of his son is involved and his own mother has him more than his dad as he’s off on holiday every week to letch at all the the young girls and fill his stories with it! His gf is dull as dishwater and robotic….royalty or not she’s a blow up doll!
He’s bright red & greasy constantly which fits in with his salivating over everything with a pulse!

Couldn’t agree more, he’s goes on about manners/respect etc on his stories……yeah right! He has zero respect for women end of! He’s not a single dad the mother of his son is involved and his own mother has him more than his dad as he’s off on holiday every week to letch at all the the young girls and fill his stories with it! His gf is dull as dishwater and robotic….royalty or not she’s a blow up doll!
He’s bright red & greasy constantly which fits in with his salivating over everything with a pulse!
I thought the mother of his child died in a car accident? He is losing interest in his GF, because it’s all about sneakily filming her mates tits. That’s the thing about these “fit guys” it’s all about having the most “sexiest” woman on their arm. But then when they get em’ they don’t respect them.