Tom Zanetti

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad there’s finally a thread. Her face covering up is sooo annoying. Says she’s shy but is constantly twerking and grinding wearing next to nowt. I do really like him tho, reminds me of the decent chav lads I grew up with.

Reactions: 11
I’m so glad there’s finally a thread. Her face covering up is sooo annoying. Says she’s shy but is constantly twerking and grinding wearing next to nowt. I do really like him tho, reminds me of the decent chav lads I grew up with.
He is a really relatable person I think!

Reactions: 3
I agree, there's just something about him! He seems a bit cheeky but a genuinely nice guy. I mean I could be totally off about him. But that's how it came across, especially on CGD.i imagine hes a laugh to be around! Just seems to have fun and enjoy himself, quite endearing really.

Reactions: 6
I really liked him with Sophie Herman or whatever her name was. She is naturally quite funny and sooo pretty, and just had something about her.
I always thought it was sad when I read about his old girlfriend dying in a crash, and he always seems to talk so lovely about her.
I remember there was talk about him seeing Katie price at one point, but thank god he had the sense to not get involved with that one.
I mean, I'm not gonna lie, I'm only interested in him cos he's good looking. His songs are shite. And he probably is the biggest head in real life, but I'm just gonna carry on believing he's as nice as he comes across.

Reactions: 7
I think she's quite pretty, his type is obviously dolly birds. Must be refreshing for him to be with a girl that isn't constantly trying to be centre of attention on socials. She's a lot less annoying then the odolls. Can't say I don't blame her for not wanting to be open on socials due to the criticism she'd be opening herself to.

I also really liked Sophie but that was never
really gonna work out.

Reactions: 4
I think she's quite pretty, his type is obviously dolly birds. Must be refreshing for him to be with a girl that isn't constantly trying to be centre of attention on socials. She's a lot less annoying then the odolls. Can't say I don't blame her for not wanting to be open on socials due to the criticism she'd be opening herself to.

I also really liked Sophie but that was never
really gonna work out.

I agree with you and is it any wonder she doesn't want to be on his socials when she gets people calling her trans and saying she's scary when she shows herself once 🙈 I wouldn't want to show myself either!

Reactions: 8
We all agree this has been terribly photoshopped right? The mirror reflection doesn't match and not to mention the previous picture posted shows a perfectly fine waistline (not this iddy biddy completely ridiculous warping) she does seem quite chinny but that seems to be the look a lot of these influencers and filler types are going for at the mo 😱

51A39485-2C55-4415-A9EC-1C8A33A994BF.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Was curious as to who she is as well 😂 defo chalk and cheese him and Sophie, she will defo regret it later in life

Reactions: 2
I bloody love Tom zanetti!
I highly doubt the new girl is from “Arab royalty”
Even the western or less conservative Arabs wouldn’t walk around in those kind of bikinis or drink!
Shy no. I hate wearing low tops cos of pervs but with those amazing boobs everyone’s going to look. Not buying the shy! Would love to know who she is. Met her in Thailand now flying around the world with her! She’s lucky he’s gorgeous!!

Reactions: 7
I met her in Ibiza with him last week. She spoke to me for a while, she does seem quite shy and was really lovely to me. I never got her name though, does anyone know her Instagram or anything? From what I gather she is a nice girl

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I met her in Ibiza with him last week. She spoke to me for a while, she does seem quite shy and was really lovely to me. I never got her name though, does anyone know her Instagram or anything? From what I gather she is a nice girl
I think her name is Gianna 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Came on to see if there’s a thread for Tom as I’ve been thinking the last while from social media he hasn’t seemed so good - drunk a lot with a bit of a look about him that says he’s drinking a bit too much…Steven bear vibes hope he’s okay

Reactions: 5
Came on to see if there’s a thread for Tom as I’ve been thinking the last while from social media he hasn’t seemed so good - drunk a lot with a bit of a look about him that says he’s drinking a bit too much…Steven bear vibes hope he’s okay
He’s in hospital, had some unplanned surgery yesterday, had to can curl a gif last night, not sure what happened though, his arm though

Cancel a gig^

Reactions: 1