Tom Zanetti

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread for him but initially thought he was a lovely guy and came across really well on Celebs go dating but his posts over the last few days have been a little crazy! So he’s in Phuket with some girl who is apparently very shy 🥴 as she keeps covering her face but she is wearing the smallest outfit I’ve ever seen!!

Reactions: 13
He looks absolutely off his face on his stories and the new girlfriend is wearing the smallest outfits...mind you..if I had her body I probably would too 😄 although her boob job I think looks dreadful!! They look like an actual barbie dolls boobs as in plastic!

The hiding of her face is weird though as you can sometimes see her quite clearly so it's actually pointless 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Someone that shy wouldn’t dress like that, those outfits are to show your body

Reactions: 6
Omg Iv never searched for him on here until these recent stories!
That girl has got to be married or something along those lines!!! There’s no way a girl that looks like that (no shame she’s gorg, but she’s obv had a lot of work done) is shy and doesn’t want to be on the gram! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8
His recent stories remind me of Steven Bear.

The girlfriend is definitely married or something but the way he speaks about/to her is horrific - he’s so disrespectful.

Reactions: 7
His recent stories remind me of Steven Bear.

The girlfriend is definitely married or something but the way he speaks about/to her is horrific - he’s so disrespectful.
I qgree! He's always seemed very respectful of women he's with and sweet but these current stories are definitely on the creepy ick side!! She looks like a sim

Reactions: 8
Have you seen his house though - it’s all black silk curtains and B&M diamanté leopards…. I’m sure Sophie walked through the door and broke out in hives. He is an utter woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I usually always really liked him but he was off his face at the weekend and was so like Stephen bear made my skin crawl

Reactions: 4