Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
Have you seen his house though - it’s all black silk curtains and B&M diamanté leopards…. I’m sure Sophie walked through the door and broke out in hives. He is an utter tramp.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Chardonnay

Chatty Member
I couldn’t find a thread for him but initially thought he was a lovely guy and came across really well on Celebs go dating but his posts over the last few days have been a little crazy! So he’s in Phuket with some girl who is apparently very shy 🥴 as she keeps covering her face but she is wearing the smallest outfit I’ve ever seen!!

Reactions: 13

HarJR289

Chatty Member
I’m so glad there’s finally a thread. Her face covering up is sooo annoying. Says she’s shy but is constantly twerking and grinding wearing next to nowt. I do really like him tho, reminds me of the decent chav lads I grew up with.

Reactions: 11

SophSpinsSillyStories

Chatty Member
He’s very careful in the way he communicates the narrative, but the girl who died isn’t Deaconnnnnnn’s (like seriously, one N is all that’s needed) mum, she was TZ’s girlfriend after Deaconnnnnn was born. Sad story, but from what I gather, the mum is still very much in the picture.

The guy is a douche! He’s just a dirty little, gobby chav!

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Bellatrix__123

Omg Iv never searched for him on here until these recent stories!
That girl has got to be married or something along those lines!!! There’s no way a girl that looks like that (no shame she’s gorg, but she’s obv had a lot of work done) is shy and doesn’t want to be on the gram! 🤥🤥🤥🤥

Reactions: 8

Jamscone2021

I think she's quite pretty, his type is obviously dolly birds. Must be refreshing for him to be with a girl that isn't constantly trying to be centre of attention on socials. She's a lot less annoying then the odolls. Can't say I don't blame her for not wanting to be open on socials due to the criticism she'd be opening herself to.

I also really liked Sophie but that was never
really gonna work out.

I agree with you and is it any wonder she doesn't want to be on his socials when she gets people calling her trans and saying she's scary when she shows herself once 🙈 I wouldn't want to show myself either!

ocean1971

Someone’s been reading Tattle 🤭
🤣🤣 Trying to justify their behaviour! Plastic seems to be his choice of GF! How embarrassing for his son that his dad is constantly zooming in on her boobs and backside whilst twerking (classy) and sharing to everyone on social media! Next day saying all that’s matters is he’s a good dad…embarrassing dad more like! I really liked him on CGD but now he’s just full of himself and nothing like he portrayed!

Cdinvoice

VIP Member
Did anymore see Tom hand over 5 bundles of £1k during Ashley Cain recent podcast interview footage? Apparently for his The Azaylia foundation “ children cancer charity” 😡😳 he’s the biggest scammer walking!
So close to end of Tax return aswell (31 January)
Why cash?
why not a transfer £5k like normal donations so it’s accountable?

I’ve always held Tom in high regard but this action has made me second guess him. I know they are mates, although I can’t understand d why he associates himself with Ashley Cain, was their an alterior motive? Are charity donations accounted for in Annual tax returns? Was is personal benefit for both Tom and Cain?

• Wow

Fairycake79

His recent stories remind me of Steven Bear.

The girlfriend is definitely married or something but the way he speaks about/to her is horrific - he’s so disrespectful.
I qgree! He's always seemed very respectful of women he's with and sweet but these current stories are definitely on the creepy ick side!! She looks like a sim

Did anyone see Deacon got a hotel room on Tom's card and he told him not to get the girl pregnant, isn't he about 16?!

• Wow

giannaw

I met her in Ibiza with him last week. She spoke to me for a while, she does seem quite shy and was really lovely to me. I never got her name though, does anyone know her Instagram or anything? From what I gather she is a nice girl

• Heart