Tom Zanetti

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s very careful in the way he communicates the narrative, but the girl who died isn’t Deaconnnnnnn’s (like seriously, one N is all that’s needed) mum, she was TZ’s girlfriend after Deaconnnnnn was born. Sad story, but from what I gather, the mum is still very much in the picture.

The guy is a douche! He’s just a dirty little, gobby chav!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
He’s very careful in the way he communicates the narrative, but the girl who died isn’t Deaconnnnnnn’s (like seriously, one N is all that’s needed) mum, she was TZ’s girlfriend after Deaconnnnnn was born. Sad story, but from what I gather, the mum is still very much in the picture.

The guy is a douche! He’s just a dirty little, gobby chav!
Wow. Yes, very careful indeed. He made it sound like she was Deacons mum

Reactions: 5
I thought the mother of his child died in a car accident? He is losing interest in his GF, because it’s all about sneakily filming her mates tits. That’s the thing about these “fit guys” it’s all about having the most “sexiest” woman on their arm. But then when they get em’ they don’t respect them.
The girl that died in the car crash was his girlfriend but not the mother of Deaconn. His Biological mother and the circumstances regarding that seem to be a bit of a mystery 🤷🏻‍♀️

I thought the mother of his child died in a car accident? He is losing interest in his GF, because it’s all about sneakily filming her mates tits. That’s the thing about these “fit guys” it’s all about having the most “sexiest” woman on their arm. But then when they get em’ they don’t respect them.
The gf that who sadly died wasn’t the mother of his son he explained that on celebs go dating. He then mentioned it another time saying he has a mum who’s in his life. He could not be solely responsible as he’s never in one place long enough! No stability! When he was dating one of the twins who again was much younger someone called him out for it and he spit his dummy out and stormed off stage! His way or no way! He is not all he makes out he is!

• Wow
He doesn’t allow interviewers to ask about deacons mum. He has said previously that deacon is either with him or TZ mother (deacons grandma) so I got the impression deacons mother isn’t involved.

Reactions: 3
Do we think he's got rid of the girlfriend now then? Not seen her for ages on his insta

Reactions: 1
Yeah she was at the races with him on his stories. I think he fancies the blonde from dollhouse too, the way he looks at her… she’s far too young for him though.

Ahhh i must have missed those stories. I thought they had split up. He doesn't seem to be bragging about her as much though now. She seemed to be in his stories daily at the start

Did anymore see Tom hand over 5 bundles of £1k during Ashley Cain recent podcast interview footage? Apparently for his The Azaylia foundation “ children cancer charity” 😡😳 he’s the biggest scammer walking!
So close to end of Tax return aswell (31 January)
Why cash?
why not a transfer £5k like normal donations so it’s accountable?

I’ve always held Tom in high regard but this action has made me second guess him. I know they are mates, although I can’t understand d why he associates himself with Ashley Cain, was their an alterior motive? Are charity donations accounted for in Annual tax returns? Was is personal benefit for both Tom and Cain?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Did anyone see Deacon got a hotel room on Tom's card and he told him not to get the girl pregnant, isn't he about 16?!

• Wow
Reactions: 8