Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsD_89

VIP Member
Did anyone have the displeasure of watching the blog about the farm which has horses stabled as a business ok and he’s on about if he bought it he would use the land to do x y z and make his money make him money… horses need so many acres per horse so I can’t imagine the liveries being happy about that. Plus why vlog if he knew he couldn’t buy it.. bet it’s one of those oh we couldn’t buy it … suddenly they can

teatalks

VIP Member
I’ve gave up trying to understand why he bought the house next door, his neighbours must think he’s an absolute twat

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
So he has started vlogging again and his videos have gone back to normal as if the pandemic never happened
In what way? He went to shops that are open and he’s allowed to go to, mini golf, sky diving. None of it is against the rules and he’s doing what a lot of us are - getting on with our lives.

Louise123

VIP Member
I really don’t like Tom, for me there’s something very dodgy about him. I also think he’ll mug Lydia off again as soon as she doesn’t fit in with all his ‘lads’ plans

jammy

Chatty Member
His diet is terrible, eat's loads junk food, but when he goes out for a meal he acts like some fussy food critic rating everything out of 10.

stardust1

VIP Member
That’s true, and yeah, him and alice have been engaged for yonks, no sign of a wedding date yet.

also I wish he would tell us why he opened the champagne. It’s driven me mad for forever. 😂 I feel like I’ve missed him telling us but I don’t think so? 😂
i don’t think I remember anything about champagne 🤣when was it?

BlackberryScience

Screenshot_20220402_225638.jpg

Different here 😁

If she's still a teacher must have already started.
They are in Paris. People still think they broke up but did you see that wall of photos.
And he won't answer what happened to the cats.

BDY_97

VIP Member
I think the reason so many people are defending him and don’t believe it is because recently there have been a lot of girls on social media accusing a male celeb of rape which have been proven to be false. I think people are also wondering why they don’t report it to the police and instead post it on social media

098zyx

That’s really disappointing if Lydia has gone back to him. She’s a pretty girl from what always looked a good family. Beyond his bank balance,free shit and ability to pay for fancy meals and 5* holidays I don’t know what she sees in him. He’s arrogant, rude and has zero idea how to act in public. I don’t know why any woman would go near him. I wonder what her family think of her continuing to go back to him again and again.
agree....when he was in Hong Kong, it was so cringe....'CULTURE'....fucking twat!!

I always thought she was with/using him for his money. Kind of felt like all the free holidays, nights away, the car he bought her, spending sprees they would do "for videos" and gifts she was getting from him were the only thing keeping her around, no matter how shit the relationship was. Of course she would take him back again and again. Not a fan of the girl.

She has her arse out all over Instagram in those skimpy outfits she wears when she's out with him, I don't think she cares about her professional image tbh.
did he buy her the car? bit harsh...she mentioned in a vid that she grew up with her dad owning a restaurant!! she might not be as rich as him but she won't be short of cash!

Emzykins

VIP Member
Well, I hope he slows down on splashing the cash now. And I hope he steps up and spends his evenings at home with Lydia, pregnancy can be very hard and lonely. Happy for him tho, I just think he's very out of touch with reality.

BlackberryScience

This isn’t accurate. The company legally have to refund any credit owed unless there is a really good reason not to.
Well, it happened. Was over £600 in credit with them. The figure was on one statement and disappeared a couple of statements after.
I even brought the figure up to them in the conversation. Grandma said just leave it so it was left. Haven't seen a statement since because she doesn't like clutter.
It think their really good reason was 'record profits' aka yeah we are just going to keep it.

JCAH2013

Chatty Member
Begging for free work basically too. Please can someone who’s an actually designer sort this for me. You are a millionaire pay an architect and don’t do shit like this on the face of ‘giving fans chance to be a part of it’

The chippy?

Wonder if all his normal mates have binned him off, the chef etc not seen them for a while
his latest vlog he showed he’d been to the view the local chippy that was for sale. And no he still sees them

BlackberryScience

In the latest vlog he's showing off a render of what the basement will potentially look like, mention the dusty, unused cinema room will become a LAN room so that will be unused and dusty. Went on again about the tunnel.
Has he forgot that he was supposed to be building an extention onto his house.. Oh yeah and building an entirely new house while also buying land so he and his mates can be twats.

iknowstuff

He’s been back with Lydia since before lockdown. I don’t know if they are hiding it because she’s a teacher or because they’ve already broke up twice and he doesn’t want to reintroduce her to the vlogs for a third time

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
His diet is terrible, eat's loads junk food, but when he goes out for a meal he acts like some fussy food critic rating everything out of 10.
Annoys me when he’s in nice restaurants being loud, filming and trying to make out he’s some big shot. Was out with him mum etc and smashed a glass and thought it was hilarious etc.

I think his relationship with his grandad is lovely but he’s filming in the hospital ward and stuff I just find it so crass and not cool.

ciramhn

That’s really disappointing if Lydia has gone back to him. She’s a pretty girl from what always looked a good family. Beyond his bank balance,free shit and ability to pay for fancy meals and 5* holidays I don’t know what she sees in him. He’s arrogant, rude and has zero idea how to act in public. I don’t know why any woman would go near him. I wonder what her family think of her continuing to go back to him again and again.
I always thought she was with/using him for his money. Kind of felt like all the free holidays, nights away, the car he bought her, spending sprees they would do "for videos" and gifts she was getting from him were the only thing keeping her around, no matter how shit the relationship was. Of course she would take him back again and again. Not a fan of the girl.

He’s been back with Lydia since before lockdown. I don’t know if they are hiding it because she’s a teacher or because they’ve already broke up twice and he doesn’t want to reintroduce her to the vlogs for a third time
She has her arse out all over Instagram in those skimpy outfits she wears when she's out with him, I don't think she cares about her professional image tbh.