Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iknowstuff

I know there was a video where she was in the background maybe something to do with the olympics … she might have went along for the experience or has she been in more videos??
Her car has been spotted in his driveway in videos going back to before lockdown and she’s posted on her IG stories in his garden also there were comments on Twitter recently of fans being in the same restaurant as both of them.

Kirsty99

Just found this thread while searching to see if Tom & Lydia are still together. Anyone know? She was definitely with him in the Cayman Islands. I miss seeing her in the vlogs- she seems normal.

Shocked at how horrible Alice was being to people, calling them a pauper when they were legitimately questioning why he was setting off fireworks at midnight on some random date (you’re not that important that everybody knows it’s your birthday, Tom).I never used to mind her but, judging by that response, she’s not only massively obnoxious but also horrible. What a completely unnecessary turn of phrase.

Come back, Rosebud, I want the tea 🤣
They're not together anymore, he made a video about it a few months back. I can't remember the exact reasons but I think he said he broke up with her because he didn't want to hold her back from what she wanted to do or something? Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

stardust1

VIP Member
I don’t get this - why does everything have to played into this idea that he has a secret agenda for travelling. Loads of people go travelling because they want to experience the world. Just a ridiculous statement to make.
he literally said the traveling is to help the secrete project happen

iknowstuff

Anyone following his sister on Instagram, I think she is pregnant, she’s not announced anything but looks Iike a bump in her latest pic

iknowstuff

He got off lightly with the gambling drama although this is a lot more serious. He is well liked in the gaming community so I think he’ll manage to come out of it.

Chaddy

ZombieUnicorn says she given all the evidence to the police and twitch (she's trying to stop him from streaming)and she'll show more evidence soon (text messages), he vlogged for the first time on Friday since this all started but didn't mention it although he was in tears at the end when thanking the fans for supporting him for 10 years

stardust1

VIP Member
Not what I expected at all! I mean, it makes total sense given how weird he was being in recent vlogs🤔 but he’s just so immature they’re the last people I’d expect to be pregnant😩 I reckon she’ll be slumped with all things childcare whilst he continues to live his bachelor lifestyle or that’s what he thinks🙃
I feel like things may be about to go tits up

BlackberryScience

Things point to them being together all this time. Stuff appeared in videos, he put a motorised makeup mirror into the bedroom table thing (he doesn't need that), that wall with a ton of photos on it.
He must be planning on spending most of the summer going off on Trips so easier to reveka that he's still with Lydia because she'll probably be on those trips.

BlackberryScience

But he gets to have a super secret entrance to the garden 😎
A super secret entrance that he'll record the location of and put on youtube 😁
---
I'm like a month behind but when they went and bought the TV and Lydia was like "normly you cry when you have to spend money" or something along those lines I was literally shook! He didn't even realise he was paying x amount for broadband (was it like £700 or something insane?) for years! And then buys stupid stuff like the cod ray gun, this torch, paddling pools for outdoors etc. Don't think they realise what it's like in the real world. And to be doing up the whole house at once
I gave up watching the vlogs. I'll only really put one on if the title is clickbaity enough because I want to see what this project is.
He says its not the abandoned factory.

How much of the stuff he buys can he claim as business expense?
Could he classify his vlogging as part of his business because he shows syndicate original so much?
I honestly don't know and I'm just spit balling 😁

Last edited:

BlackberryScience

26mins in and you can hear he's drunk. Such a lightweight.
This is the 3hr vlog by the way. Not the new 2hr vlog.
Really struggling to get through it. He's super annoying so I keep turning it off.

BlackberryScience

So he's building more bedrooms, creating a man cave, why do you need a man cave when the entire house is yours? Anyway, making the big seating area inside and out so he can have more people over and they'll have somewhere to sleep.
Sounds like he needs a second house for all that stuff. Oh wait....

BlackberryScience

I'm still intrigued by that bottle.
---
Screenshot_20240419-211324_YouTube.jpg

That was 2020 and he opened it 3 years before that. So it's coming up to 7 years now and still hasn't said why.

Last edited:

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
He got a £7k council tax bill that he's trying to get out of. And I bet it works because he always lands on his feet.
He's getting plans mocked up for the house next door and putting it to a vote.
And none of the plans will be made and the house will be left to rot even more.

Also yesterday's vlog is gone. You've got someone in the comments claiming 'encoding issue' but that would have affected it from the start. Not hours and hours later.
Council tax is council tax, the only thing he could possibly achieve is a Band re-evaluation and reduce it potentially, but that would only be admitting he has devalued his property. He wouldn't qualify for exemption or discount