‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a few accents in today's vlog.

Kid was crying in the car again.

So the flowers they got, in the box that he booted into the house, was from a brand he'll be working with.
Great advertising 👍

And that's how far I got into the vlog. Will watch the rest later. Maybe.

*edit*
Loads of comments asking if Alice is pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
If you ask me she’s clearly wanting people to speculate her pregnancy the way she stands infront of the camera In this vlog making her bump the focus of the video …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When exactly did Lydia move in with Tom? Or how long have they been together?
I've only been a subscriber since the pregnancy announcement and I only ask because I've been watching some old vlogs (around 4yrs ago ones) and never see Lydia in them??!

Reactions: 1
When exactly did Lydia move in with Tom? Or how long have they been together?
I've only been a subscriber since the pregnancy announcement and I only ask because I've been watching some old vlogs (around 4yrs ago ones) and never see Lydia in them??!
not sure exactly but there was a period where she ‘moved out and they broke up’ and she wasn't in the vlogs anymore however it is speculated that she was still with him. pretty sure they have been together since about 2016/17 though.

She was with him during the rape allegations and I think she was living with him during covid

Reactions: 5
I don't think they've ever broken up. And I've said that in his comments 😁
If you look back to when he was getting the bedroom furniture made he was with lydia but he got a beauty station made. 🤔🤔 It wasn't for him.
So I don't think they've ever broken up, I think she jist didn't want to appear in the videos at that time. She was a teacher and he was acting like a child. Would you want people knowing.

Reactions: 2
Does no one find it weird how much he fetishises from Lydia being like half Chinese or whatever? Like he talks about it so much and it’s so dodgy 🥴

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Does no one find it weird how much he fetishises from Lydia being like half Chinese or whatever? Like he talks about it so much and it’s so dodgy 🥴
He's said that himself in a video. He was talking about the kids looks. I don't remember what video though.
I think he said something about he was mesmerised by her when they were in school together.

*edit*
Found it. The video were the kid is born.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20240306-195310_YouTube.jpg

Cue months and months of vlogs entries saying that it's costing too much, they can't get the materials they need etc.
It's been 4 years since he planned to do his own house.

Reactions: 3
He's been an annoying twit in today's vlog.
If Joe's house doesn't inspire him to actually fix his house then nothing will.

He's been an annoying twit in today's vlog.
If Joe's house doesn't inspire him to actually fix his house then nothing will.
Joe’s house it what he could only imagine his home was. Their home is pristine (I know they’ve not long moved in), but how embarrassing for them to see a home like this when theirs is a tit tip.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joe’s house it what he could only imagine his home was. Their home is pristine (I know they’ve not long moved in), but how embarrassing for them to see a home like this when theirs is a tit tip.
I have no clue who either of them are 😁 but I see they don't have kids hence the lack of mess. Probably won't look like when she's popped out one.
But what's with the long narrow rooms.

Can't believe I'd never heard of these accusations before now. He couldn't of been too worried though as one of the first links that come up on Google is a old Instagram picture, still on his account, with his ex that accused him and a not so great caption 😅
IMG_20240311_022845.jpg

Can't believe I'd never heard of these accusations before now. He couldn't of been too worried though as one of the first links that come up on Google is a old Instagram picture, still on his account, with his ex that accused him and a not so great caption 😅View attachment 2807789
He used to say Rape/d a lot. I think it's only been a couple of years since he's stopped saying it on camera.
I don't know if he said it while streaming because I don't watch them.

Secret project might be back on.

I don't know why they've blurred that. All you're going to see is the neighbours trees.

Attachments

Last edited:
what happened to the kittens?

they said they couldn’t handle them and were given to Lydia’s mum but i’ve never seen them at her house when they visit!

Reactions: 2