‎Tom Syndicate

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest vlog, America, Lydia is in it. People in the comments surprised that she's there as if she wasn't I. The Ireland and Paris vlogs lol

Some replying to a comment 'Tom built his community off honesty'
Is this the same Tom who ripped off his community off by pimping out CSGO Lotto that he owned but didn't disclose it. That honest tom?
😂

Screenshot_20220529_223047.jpg

Do I believe that? Nope.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Latest vlog, America, Lydia is in it. People in the comments surprised that she's there as if she wasn't I. The Ireland and Paris vlogs lol

Some replying to a comment 'Tom built his community off honesty'
Is this the same Tom who ripped off his community off by pimping out CSGO Lotto that he owned but didn't disclose it. That honest tom?
😂

View attachment 1303935

Do I believe that? Nope.
And was the guy who picked him up in Florida, the partner in the CSGO scam??

I suspect so🤷🏻‍♀️ Some comments suggest they broke up as a ‘stunt’ to keep their relationship away from the spotlight! Who knows🤔
My partner says he said they had been together whole time and Lydia just didnt want to be on camera. It is hard to believe that someone woke up one Wednesday decided they no longer want to be in videos then decided again actually to be in them.

Things point to them being together all this time. Stuff appeared in videos, he put a motorised makeup mirror into the bedroom table thing (he doesn't need that), that wall with a ton of photos on it.
He must be planning on spending most of the summer going off on Trips so easier to reveka that he's still with Lydia because she'll probably be on those trips.

Guessing nothing came from those allegations then? Makes it very hard to determine how I feel about this guy. I mean, he's definitely a twit, but there's levels.

Reactions: 2
The sobbing over the lizard.. I get it’s his pet but for christ sake does everything need monetised

Seems like his Granddad Gordan has passed away, Tom mentioned at the end of the last vlog that there had been a big decline after he had to move to a nursing home before christmas.

Quite nice to see Alice not jumping around and being loud in his Christmas vlog now she has the baby, no longer the centre of attention

Yep, just noticed his mum has got herself a new fella and already got married. I've gotta say, I got incredibly creepy/bad vibes from her new hubby, especially the part in the christmas vlog where he's in the same room as the new baby vaping. Pretty disgusting to say the least.

Time stamped at the vaping point 👇

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I cannot believe he’s made another video about the fact he’s got a pool and a zip line in the garden. That’s the 4th video!

Such a manchild. Waits 2 months for a medical appointment, it's 2.30 that day. 2.18, he's at his computer, then goes to garden to waste more time. Films the appointment and as he walks in, apologises to the doctor for being late. 😠