Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Zum Thema Tumor habe ich gerade gelesen, dass Zawe eine heimliche Affäre mit Charlie Cox hatte :unsicher:
I would really doubt that. Charlie is happily married and just had a second child with his wife. She attended a lot of the Betrayal events. Zawe is usually very touchy-feely with her coworkers. In fact the fact that she was not that way with Tom made a lot of folks suspicious that she was actively trying to avoid rumors.

Reactions: 3
Loki was dehydrated! lol but yeah, it was a bad, BAD choice from the lighting and the make-up departments

The ones that give happy endings or....? 😅
Dermatologist would be my recommendation. It did wonders for me! I got my first zit at 35! Damn hormones! And he helped me improved my skin with the proper medication and skin care. I will never buy over the counter creams, a side for neutrogena, ever again!
Happy endings 😂 no remember hearing it in an interview it was basically Physiotherapy so they wouldn't be injured in fight scenes etc.
Ah maybe I've confused dermatologist and aesthetician as a friend is both (qualified doctor) but calls herself an aesthetician professionally so I thought they all did both.

I swear it was in English :rolleyes:
On tumblr I just read that Zawe had a secret affair with Charlie Cox
Hahaha no worries, nothing that Google Translate can't fix.
Oh Tumblr, sometime that's a cesspool of crap! If I were you, I'd believe 0.01% of what is said in those threads as they usually tend to be fan fabrications, unless you see proof, like the aerial photos I saw, take everything with a ton of grains of salt!

Reactions: 4
Hahaha no worries, nothing that Google Translate can't fix.
Oh Tumblr, sometime that's a cesspool of crap! If I were you, I'd believe 0.01% of what is said in those threads as they usually tend to be fan fabrications, unless you see proof, like the aerial photos I saw, take everything with a ton of grains of salt!
I don‘t believe it.

Happy endings 😂 no remember hearing it in an interview it was basically Physiotherapy so they wouldn't be injured in fight scenes etc.
Ah maybe I've confused dermatologist and aesthetician as a friend is both (qualified doctor) but calls herself an aesthetician professionally so I thought they all did both.
The difference between one and the other is that you have to be a doctor first and then do the specialization in Derma. Estheticians tend to be graduated from beauty schools, if they are anything like here.
But you can be a Dermatologist and have further education in beauty.
I'm not the one to judge but I kinda see him getting a happy ending massage lolz though he probably would never admit to that!

Reactions: 2
Wasn't there tattle at the time of the Betrayal run about this? and I mean tattle
I think a lot of that “tattle” came from people who wanted desperately for her to be having an affair with anyone except Tom!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would really doubt that. Charlie is happily married and just had a second child with his wife. She attended a lot of the Betrayal events. Zawe is usually very touchy-feely with her coworkers. In fact the fact that she was not that way with Tom made a lot of folks suspicious that she was actively trying to avoid rumors.
Delurking to agree - hard to have a 'secret' affair if your partner is with you!

Perhaps the Tumblr user is confusing the play with reality? ;)

Reactions: 5
Nothing to do with anything but I just saw an advert on TV stating that Loki is the best show streaming now in Disney+
My soul is happy!

Reactions: 5
The tattle probably arose because she is so touchy-feely. Not everyone is comfortable with it, I could see partners of guys she gets touchy feely with being insecure especially if it's outside of acting and during interviews etc.

Well I’ve seen some of the people on Tumblr who spread the tattle about Zawe and Charlie and they definitely are looking for someone (anyone!) whom she could be having an affair with - as long as it’s not Tom. They floated a number of names - including a photographer friend, Charlie, Eddie (the guy who played the waiter) and even a guy she was photographed with a couple of years ago who had his hand around her waist. That’s when they weren’t confidently proclaiming that she already had a boyfriend (they seem to have broken up in 2017 or thereabouts).

• Haha
Nothing to do with anything but I just saw an advert on TV stating that Loki is the best show streaming now in Disney+
My soul is happy!
To be fair, now Loki's finished, i've canelled Disney + because the kids have watched all the Disney films they can take and all the Avengers films for the millionth time, and there wasn't anything else on! I'll join again for Loki season 2 :LOL:

The tattle probably arose because she is so touchy-feely. Not everyone is comfortable with it, I could see partners of guys she gets touchy feely with being insecure especially if it's outside of acting and during interviews etc.
Actors are a bit touchy feely in general though, I find. They also flirt up a storm for publicity on red carpets etc all the time.

Well I’ve seen some of the people on Tumblr who spread the tattle about Zawe and Charlie and they definitely are looking for someone (anyone!) whom she could be having an affair with - as long as it’s not Tom. They floated a number of names - including a photographer friend, Charlie, Eddie (the guy who played the waiter) and even a guy she was photographed with a couple of years ago who had his hand around her waist. That’s when they weren’t confidently proclaiming that she already had a boyfriend (they seem to have broken up in 2017 or thereabouts).
I will never understand why someone would go to such lengths to make themselves/others believe bollocks about a celebrity's personal life. Hiddleston stans are insane. I'm glad Charlie Cox has a lower profile and is (mostly) able to avoid this rubbish.

To be fair, now Loki's finished, i've canelled Disney + because the kids have watched all the Disney films they can take and all the Avengers films for the millionth time, and there wasn't anything else on! I'll join again for Loki season 2 :LOL:

Actors are a bit touchy feely in general though, I find. They also flirt up a storm for publicity on red carpets etc all the time.
Totally then you find out some of the flirting was actually genuine and you think omg how did they think they'd get away with it when you see reports in the news (I mean Hollywood in general here)

Totally then you find out some of the flirting was actually genuine and you think omg how did they think they'd get away with it when you see reports in the news (I mean Hollywood in general here)
I suspect they get away with it because so much is fake, it's easier to pass off real flirting as fake!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.