Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s possible that Disney bought this condo for use by their major stars. I saw the real estate listing before it came down. It was sold pretty recently (but before Tom came to Atlanta) It has great security and is enormous is fully furnished and quite luxurious.

The only way people knew where he was staying was that someone took a sneaky picture of Tom and Owen Wilson going into the hotel/condo. All you could see were their backs. The picture was all over social media so naturally people figured out where it was. Luckily the place has great security so nobody could bother him. (Though the Atlanta Filming pap recorded that someone was trying to hide in the trash bins!)
I also saw the picture, but no indication where both are

Reactions: 1
And of course Tom wound up staying there for much longer than expected!
Yes but that's because of the Pandemic. He had no say in extending his stay. I do believe that the Production Company paid for his stay

Yes this. I don't want him to be 75 when our child is 30 for instance, it's bad enough (to me) that he would be 71 by then, if the ivf works. It's very possible he wouldn't meet his grandkids of we had any and the older you get the harder it is to keep up with a young child. I guess I think about this stuff a lot.

And thank you, Clara, I am trying very hard to be calm..its just scary I guess, it feels like a lot rides on it.

When I read that Zawe said she wanted kids all I could think was that it must mean a great deal to her because she's saying it publicly. I didn't tell my friends I wanted a child until I was 100% sure of it, I cannot imagine telling the whole world unless i was too.

Tom is in great shape, has a great career, has a lot of money, I could see why he might not feel pressure whereas for zawe being 37 the pressure may be moreso. But I don't know them. Im just basing off my experience. Its...such a big, big thing.
I'm the child of a father who's 75 and I'm in my late 20s. I do regret that he is so old and as I was growing up, I saw my peers' dads were far more physically active, doing activities with them at the weekends whereas most pictures I have of myself with my dad when I was a toddler are of him fast asleep on the sofa! My dad has severe asthma so he can't really move around very much anymore so going for long walks or holidays that require walking or using steps is a no go. His attitude has also become very 'old' with time, he prefers to stay at home and garden and not do much else, he doesn't really see the point of eating out or trips abroad and the generation gap is far bigger with him than it is with my mother. My mother is 6 years younger than my dad and she's very active and sprightly so I tend to spend most of my time with her when I'm spending time with my parents simply because she's able to actually do things with me. They had me very late in life, my older brother is in his early 40s so it's not as if they've always been 'old parents' and I guess it depends on the personality of the parent in particular. I hope everything goes well for you and that you're able to make the right decisions for yourself and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes but that's because of the Pandemic. He had no say in extending his stay. I do believe that the Production Company paid for his stay
Oh I’m sure it did! He had to stay according to Kate Herron, the director, because they never knew when production would start up again and they couldn’t be sure they could get into the U.S. again.

You are really testing my German skills!!! It's so weird. Your posts appear in German unless you quote them!
I was about to say the same thing! What kind of glitch is this?I'm having a lot of fun trying to read the German but, really, what is going on? :ROFLMAO:

Oh I’m sure it did! He had to stay according to Kate Herron, the director, because they never knew when production would start up again and they couldn’t be sure they could get into the U.S. again.
It sucks! In this case was the pandemic, but usually is funding what puts a holt on any production until EP, P and Excecs meassure their ding-a-lings and see who wins, what gets cut and whatnot.
Usually is the crew the ones that suffer the most and you really never know how much time their pissing match is going to last.

Chelseadaggar, I thank you for your input and thoughts. My husband acts much younger (people often think he's early 30s and his friends are all in their late 20s) and is in decent shape but I still worry about stuff like you mentioned especially as he reaches his 50s.

I don't want to hijack this thread more about kids but wanted to say thanks and also that I totally get why someone would not want kids too. I see both sides of it.

I felt bad for Tom being forced to stay only bc it seems very lonely to be stuck in a random city for a year. Sure he knows Atlanta but it isn't home. And there's a 5 hour time differance from home too. I remember thinking I felt bad for him when I first heard it. I think at least the US based actors could probably at least drive home if they really wanted.

Granted he made a ton of money off it I'm sure but still. Maybe it wasn't as bad for him as I think. I hope not.

Reactions: 2
Chelseadaggar, I thank you for your input and thoughts. My husband acts much younger (people often think he's early 30s and his friends are all in their late 20s) and is in decent shape but I still worry about stuff like you mentioned especially as he reaches his 50s.

I don't want to hijack this thread more about kids but wanted to say thanks and also that I totally get why someone would not want kids too. I see both sides of it.

I felt bad for Tom being forced to stay only bc it seems very lonely to be stuck in a random city for a year. Sure he knows Atlanta but it isn't home. And there's a 5 hour time differance from home too. I remember thinking I felt bad for him when I first heard it. I think at least the US based actors could probably at least drive home if they really wanted.

Granted he made a ton of money off it I'm sure but still. Maybe it wasn't as bad for him as I think. I hope not.
I think everyone found lockdown hard as it changed everyone's plans and made or broke a lot of relationships. Yes the money probably made it a lot easier but I think there was probably a professional impact too maybe with other projects being cancelled or moved. I read a bit of blind gossip saying that Tom wanted to get his contract changed so he could have Botox etc...... if it's true I hope he doesn't do it as he has such an expressive face.

Reactions: 4
At least Tom was not alone! He had Zawe and Bobby! (And yes skeptics Zawe was there 😄).

At least Tom was not alone! He had Zawe and Bobby! (And yes skeptics Zawe was there 😄).
I don't think anyone is denying Zawe was there, we've already discussed at length the vet and dinner pictures. We know you ship Tom and Zawe and not everyone here is disagreeing with you that they were together in Atlanta.

• Haha
I think everyone found lockdown hard as it changed everyone's plans and made or broke a lot of relationships. Yes the money probably made it a lot easier but I think there was probably a professional impact too maybe with other projects being cancelled or moved. I read a bit of blind gossip saying that Tom wanted to get his contract changed so he could have Botox etc...... if it's true I hope he doesn't do it as he has such an expressive face.
HAHAHAHA really? I'm going to be blunt, because that's how I am and I may get crap for it but, even if I really did enjoy Loki, he looked extremely old in it.
It was partially due to the Art Department (not their call, just following instructions from the Director), all the purple and blue lights or the 60s vibe they have given with the lenses and the general ambiance didn't do anyone any favors.
If there is one critique I can, and will give, on the overall of the show was that. Even if the Photography was great, there was something off about it. And this is coming from someone that used to use purple and blue as main resource for lighting displays.
Going back to how older he looked, I think 2 things are in play here:
1) When he first started as Loki he was 29, now he is 40. So aging is to be expected. He grew up right in front of our eyes *sigh*
2) Genes/lack of skin care/ heavy makeup: All of these contribute on how the skin looks.
The 2nd one, I feel as if there was no beauty lenses in his close-ups plus the heavy make-up he is put on to look much paler, fucked him over.
I read somewhere that he was against any beauty procedures as he prefers to age naturally.
If you take a look at the Getty Images from the Bafta's this year, he doesn't look AS old as he did on Loki. It was a bad choice of make up, plus if you consider that darker hair always tends to add him a few years, that's a bad combo.
I really would like him to go back to the wig. His natural hair dyed and styled like that, was a big fat nope for me.

Well, he was obviously not alone

HAHAHAHA really? I'm going to be blunt, because that's how I am and I may get crap for it but, even if I really did enjoy Loki, he looked extremely old in it.
It was partially due to the Art Department (not their call, just following instructions from the Director), all the purple and blue lights or the 60s vibe they have given with the lenses and the general ambiance didn't do anyone any favors.
If there is one critique I can, and will give, on the overall of the show was that. Even if the Photography was great, there was something off about it. And this is coming from someone that used to use purple and blue as main resource for lighting displays.
Going back to how older he looked, I think 2 things are in play here:
1) When he first started as Loki he was 29, now he is 40. So aging is to be expected. He grew up right in front of our eyes *sigh*
2) Genes/lack of skin care/ heavy makeup: All of these contribute on how the skin looks.
The 2nd one, I feel as if there was no beauty lenses in his close-ups plus the heavy make-up he is put on to look much paler, fucked him over.
I read somewhere that he was against any beauty procedures as he prefers to age naturally.
If you take a look at the Getty Images from the Bafta's this year, he doesn't look AS old as he did on Loki. It was a bad choice of make up, plus if you consider that darker hair always tends to add him a few years, that's a bad combo.
I really would like him to go back to the wig. His natural hair dyed and styled like that, was a big fat nope for me.
Totally agree, lighting and make up did age him. I hope the age gracefully thing is true as Botox is horrible if done in excess. He's got really fair skin thanks to his Celtic blood and as the Scots call it tartan hair (mix of blonde and brown but with a red tone through it), neither are forgiving under certain lights. My hair is the same.

Totally agree, lighting and make up did age him. I hope the age gracefully thing is true as Botox is horrible if done in excess. He's got really fair skin thanks to his Celtic blood and as the Scots call it tartan hair (mix of blonde and brown but with a red tone through it), neither are forgiving under certain lights. My hair is the same.
Botox or natural fillers can be a great asset, I'm more inclined of fillers rather than putting botox in my face, if it's not overused.
I think if he could start going to an esthetician, sooner rather than later, he could bounce back...naturally?

I noticed Tom looked much older in Loki than he has done as the character in the past, I think it was all the bad lighting. It made him look skeletal and villainous, not in a sexy way but in a malnourished way.

Botox or natural fillers can be a great asset, I'm more inclined of fillers rather than putting botox in my face, if it's not overused.
I think if he could start going to an esthetician, sooner rather than later, he could bounce back...naturally?
Yes! I've just seen too many horrible over use of Botox. But fillers, collagen etc yes as well as microdermabrasion to take away sun damage. I'd read he goes to a massage therapist but maybe time to go to a decent aesthetician. He's got great bone structure so no reason it couldn't bounce back

I noticed Tom looked much older in Loki than he has done as the character in the past, I think it was all the bad lighting. It made him look skeletal and villainous, not in a sexy way but in a malnourished way.
Loki was dehydrated! lol but yeah, it was a bad, BAD choice from the lighting and the make-up departments

Yes! I've just seen too many horrible over use of Botox. But fillers, collagen etc yes as well as microdermabrasion to take away sun damage. I'd read he goes to a massage therapist but maybe time to go to a decent aesthetician
The ones that give happy endings or....? 😅
Dermatologist would be my recommendation. It did wonders for me! I got my first zit at 35! Damn hormones! And he helped me improved my skin with the proper medication and skin care. I will never buy over the counter creams, a side for neutrogena, ever again!

Reactions: 4
Zum Thema Tumor habe ich gerade gelesen, dass Zawe eine heimliche Affäre mit Charlie Cox hatte :unsicher:

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.