Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if anyone mentioned this one but appears here also.
Not sure if the MCU fandom pages are editable by anyone or have to be approved
ALL of her Wiki pages have been edited with the same text, even the ones in Spanish (those are the ones that first pop up when I google them)
TH's wikis have not been changed so...
I don't know who can edit them.

Reactions: 1
to me, a clickbait site changed their status and then other sites fell for it and assumed its real. I've seen multiple people asking whether it real because of that site, so I don't believe its really true. How would these bullshit sits find out about Zawe and Tom breaking up before others.

Reactions: 3
to me, a clickbait site changed their status and then other sites fell for it and assumed its real. I've seen multiple people asking whether it real because of that site, so I don't believe its really true. How would these bullshit sits find out about Zawe and Tom breaking up before others.
I would have thought (and I could be wrong) that the Doctor Who fandom site would verify details before letting it go through especially since she's been on the show? Not sure about the DW fandom site but I know the Star Trek one (unrelated I know) was the first t to report an actress coming back to a new series weeks before the media picked it up and they were correct. In that instance the fandom site had been fed info from the studio/publicist and the admin let it go through. Not saying this is the same just pointing out a possibility. Also surely if it wasn't true (and it's been a few days now) surely her management company would get these changed and/or release a statement?

I would have thought (and I could be wrong) that the Doctor Who fandom site would verify details before letting it go through especially since she's been on the show? Not sure about the DW fandom site but I know the Star Trek one (unrelated I know) was the first t to report an actress coming back to a new series weeks before the media picked it up and they were correct. In that instance the fandom site had been fed info from the studio/publicist and the admin let it go through. Not saying this is the same just pointing out a possibility. Also surely if it wasn't true (and it's been a few days now) surely her management company would get these changed and/or release a statement?
I too think they would change it/ erase it as fast as possible.

The stuff about the Star Trek actress is about her professional life though, and leaks of contract negotiations. Rumours about relationship status is irrelevant really. Why would a management company bother? They would be there all day trying to police gossip sites and random clickbait!

Reactions: 2
The stuff about the Star Trek actress is about her professional life though, and leaks of contract negotiations. Rumours about relationship status is irrelevant really. Why would a management company bother? They would be there all day trying to police gossip sites and random clickbait!
Ok maybe a bad example, but what I'm trying to say is that a show site would surely take down false info (professional or private life info) or correct it as soon as possible? It just all seems a bit odd that she suddenly starts posting stuff on SM after nearly 6 months of not tweeting or retweeting stuff then various sites including a show site report her as single. If it's not true I hope she gets it rectified quickly and if it is true I hope they're both ok.

I too think they would change it/ erase it as fast as possible.
Yes I know but none have, and so far no confirmation or denial it's weird

Ok maybe a bad example, but what I'm trying to say is that a show site would surely take down false info (professional or private life info) or correct it as soon as possible? It just all seems a bit odd that she suddenly starts posting stuff on SM after nearly 6 months of not tweeting or retweeting stuff then various sites including a show site report her as single. If it's not true I hope she gets it rectified quickly and if it is true I hope they're both ok.

Yes I know but none have, and so far no confirmation or denial it's weird
Hmmm let us ask Daily Mail or The Sun, they usually well informed :D

• Haha
Hmmm let us ask Daily Mail or The Sun, they usually well informed :D
Sorry for laughing, the Sun seem to use freelance journalists so do sometimes get news stories before others and the only thing I like about the Daily Mail is reading the comments on stories. I've found them lately to be quite slow in picking up certain stories.

I just wanted to be sure that we are talking about the same account. That’s why I just asked for the initials. I wouldn’t mentioned her full account name. She is saying that Amy doesn’t follow Tom on his private Instagram, but does on his public one. Her account name is not obvious, so I just wanted to be sure we are talking about the same account. Of course she needn’t respond if she doesn’t want to.

I’ve rethought it and apologize- don’t send any clue as to her account name. Shouldn’t have asked. Sorry
Which name or short form has you from Amy?

Is it any wonder people dont postvthings onbsocial media or stop engaging with fans when people try to get into their family's Instagram
That's why I'd said maybe best leave her out of it to the poster who asked about her name. But I don't think the poster who did ask about the name meant anything by it, I thought they were just being curious

Last edited:
That's why I'd said maybe best leave her out of it to the poster who asked about her name. But I don't think the poster who did ask about the name meant anything by it, I thought they were just being curious
Yes I agree, but it must be really annoying to have people trying to contact your relatives or your relatives relatives just to find stuff out about you!

Yes I agree, but it must be really annoying to have people trying to contact your relatives or your relatives relatives just to find stuff out about you!
Yes, it does sound like a pain in the butt and, unfortunately, this ALSO comes with the trade. The only thing is that with the growth of SM, this behavior has incremented tenfold. Some people often forget that, despite of someone being famous, they are also human beings and entitled to the same rights as us, peasants

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for them. My daughter is friends with a well known (for where I am) tv actors daughter. He's lucky as far as I've seen all the parents where we are treat him like a regular guy and see his acting profession as just another job (and no I'm not naming him) and treat his daughter exactly the same as the other kids.
But unfortunately not everyone is the same and being under that much pressure I'm sure can cause unfair issues.

I feel sorry for them. My daughter is friends with a well known (for where I am) tv actors daughter. He's lucky as far as I've seen all the parents where we are treat him like a regular guy and see his acting profession as just another job (and no I'm not naming him) and treat his daughter exactly the same as the other kids.
But unfortunately not everyone is the same and being under that much pressure I'm sure can cause unfair issues.
Unfortunately, that's not the norm for celebs.
Anyways, here are some baby TH photos to help us carry on with our monday :)

• Heart
He's so cute!!
I did happen upon a video of him singing a Michael Jackson song...... it's about the only thing I've ever seen him do not so well. But he still did it because someone had asked, which I think is fab.

Unfortunately, that's not the norm for celebs.
Anyways, here are some baby TH photos to help us carry on with our monday :)

He has such gorgeous hair. He must have been adorable as a kid with those blonde curls.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.