Tom Hiddleston

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I said I may be totally wrong and I’m in no way invested in the the idea. It’s just that the lack of any definite relationship, the linking to women but never any confirmation or appearances as a definite couple, the publicity stunt with Taylor Swift and just something about his demeanour in general pings my gaydar. But my gaydar is not infallible! It’s also that all of this reminds me of another, less famous, British actor who recently pretty much came out. For years his pattern was very similar to that of TH. Reticent about his private life, talk of girlfriends who he never appeared with in public, links to women but never any confirmation etc etc etc. In that case my gaydar proved accurate but it may now be faulty!
I think I know who you mean. Either way I hope Tom is happy. My only frustration at the moment is that SM and the rest of the internet moves faster than the media!

Reactions: 1
That's an odd note hahaha I had a very hard time understanding his hand writing!

Like I said I may be totally wrong and I’m in no way invested in the the idea. It’s just that the lack of any definite relationship, the linking to women but never any confirmation or appearances as a definite couple, the publicity stunt with Taylor Swift and just something about his demeanour in general pings my gaydar. But my gaydar is not infallible! It’s also that all of this reminds me of another, less famous, British actor who recently pretty much came out. For years his pattern was very similar to that of TH. Reticent about his private life, talk of girlfriends who he never appeared with in public, links to women but never any confirmation etc etc etc. In that case my gaydar proved accurate but it may now be faulty!
I don't think he is gay though he is way more private after HiddleSwift. Before that he was more open with his dating life

I don't think they broke up last year because at least until June she was still in his house so....if they've split it's pretty recent.
My bet? They broke up early July. Don't ask me why...it's just a hunch.

Reactions: 2
Well her sister started following him on IG in early July. Rather odd thing to do if they were breaking up. And that’s the time that Zawe followed his brother-in-law’s sister. I think all these sites are just clickbait - and know absolutely nothing.

That's an odd note hahaha I had a very hard time understanding his hand writing!

I don't think he is gay though he is way more private after HiddleSwift. Before that he was more open with his dating life

My bet? They broke up early July. Don't ask me why...it's just a hunch.
A few friends have writing like his (both male and female), all went to private school. Only common denominator.
I don't think he's gay either, wasn't in the very early years but agree I think he doesn't like any part of his private life in the spotlight.
i think you could be right about early july, although I wondered if they'd split before (my hunch was February) and got back together before breaking up as you say early July. I'm also wondering if she was asked to keep things quiet till Loki finished airing.

Well her sister started following him on IG in early July. Rather odd thing to do if they were breaking up. And that’s the time that Zawe followed his brother-in-law’s sister. I think all these sites are just clickbait - and know absolutely nothing.
I didn't think Tom posted on IG anymore?

Tom doesn’t post. Zawe’s sister followed him anyway. He still has an Instagram after all.

Have you ever written that? Her sister's name is Victoria, isn't she? And how do you know it was in early July, there's never a date when you follow someone? What's the name of his brother-in-law's sister again?

No her sisters name is Amy. Her mother is Victoria. She (Amy) recently went private on her IG probably because people were messaging her looking for info. And you can’t figure out the account from her name anyway. The having to go private is the reason I’m not giving her account or the other woman’s either. You just have to believe me about the timing. Don’t believe if you don’t want to.

Yupps: But why does Amy have been following Tom on IG since the beginning of July, when he's been with Zawe for more than two years?

Maybe Amy visited them recently. Yes, they’ve been going out for a while, but they hadn’t been home for a while. Half of 2019 was spent in NYC, most of 2020 was spent in Atlanta. The beginning of 2021 she as filming in Canada and Ireland and he was filming the Essex Serpent and was promoting Loki. By early July they could both rest for a while and maybe visit with friends and family. It might have been a time when Amy really got to know him. Could be?

I think I know who you mean. Either way I hope Tom is happy. My only frustration at the moment is that SM and the rest of the internet moves faster than the media!
Yes. I hope he’s happy too whichever way he leans (so to speak 😀). I used to feel sorry for the other actor I referred to. He had a strong core of his female fanbase who simply would not countenance the possibility that he might be gay. I think they were responsible for him staying closeted for so long. I’m glad now that he’s that bit older he feels more comfortable with being himself and although he has not explicitly said he’s gay he pretty much confirmed it in a recent interview. It must be a weight off his mind to not have to pretend anymore.

Maybe Amy visited them recently. Yes, they’ve been going out for a while, but they hadn’t been home for a while. Half of 2019 was spent in NYC, most of 2020 was spent in Atlanta. The beginning of 2021 she as filming in Canada and Ireland and he was filming the Essex Serpent and was promoting Loki. By early July they could both rest for a while and maybe visit with friends and family. It might have been a time when Amy really got to know him. Could be?
If she has followed him recently on his public account and him and Zawe have split then that would suggest to me he has a private account and he's maybe cut ties (I'm speculating here) and she wants to see if others say anything (again I'm only speculating). but if it were me and my sister had been seeing someone (not necessarily famous) I would have added them on SM way before 2 years, more likely when they started living together. All in all it's very odd and I don't think we even know half the story.

Yes. I hope he’s happy too whichever way he leans (so to speak 😀). I used to feel sorry for the other actor I referred to. He had a strong core of his female fanbase who simply would not countenance the possibility that he might be gay. I think they were responsible for him staying closeted for so long. I’m glad now that he’s that bit older he feels more comfortable with being himself and although he has not explicitly said he’s gay he pretty much confirmed it in a recent interview. It must be a weight off his mind to not have to pretend anymore.
There was a soap actor that gave an interview recently and he said coming out as gay when he did (Years ago) hampered his career. Looking back he'd been in smaller roles in big films before coming out but he's a regular in the soaps now and seems quite happy

If she has followed him recently on his public account and him and Zawe have split then that would suggest to me he has a private account and he's maybe cut ties (I'm speculating here) and she wants to see if others say anything (again I'm only speculating). but if it were me and my sister had been seeing someone (not necessarily famous) I would have added them on SM way before 2 years, more likely when they started living together. All in all it's very odd and I don't think we even know half the story.
Maybe they're (zawe and sis) are not very close or only recently got closer. I didn't speak to my brother for 8 years and only added his wife on SM after we started talking again and he's been married 10 years. It could be anything I guess.

If she has followed him recently on his public account and him and Zawe have split then that would suggest to me he has a private account and he's maybe cut ties (I'm speculating here)
Reading back old post on a different forum, someone stated that one Stan found TH's private social media accounts.
I don't find that hard to believe they all have private accounts. Look at Amanda Bynes, for instance. She has a Twitter account that only fans know of with a different user name, mainly to speak against her conservatorship

It’s funny that everyone is ready to speculate all kinds of possibilities which would lead to the conclusion that they have broken up, but the most likely option that they are still together seems unacceptable. Maybe you would have followed your sisters BF when they first went out - maybe that’s not the way Amy operates. Maybe she wanted to meet him first and find out if she likes him. People are allowed to be different in their SM ways.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny that everyone is ready to speculate all kinds of possibilities which would lead to the conclusion that they have broken up, but the most likely option that they are still together seems unacceptable. Maybe you would have followed your sisters BF when they first went out - maybe that’s not the way Amy operates. Maybe she wanted to meet him first and find out if she likes him. People are allowed to be different in their SM ways.
I don't think that your statement is 100% true. What feels far fetched is the family tree / link that the sites you are quoting are using as proof of something.
Evidence of one thing or the other happening is non existent and there won't be anything to factually support either of the two plausible outcomes.
They are either together or they are not and that's something that they only know.
You cannot base, in my opinion, a relationship on who they follow on a SM platform. They could be very much in love with one another or have mutual respect and they are the type of people that can stay friends after a breakup, for all we know.
If SM followers is supposed to be proof of anything then TH is still hung up on TS, as he still follows her

• Heart
Tom definitely has a private account, it was out there a while ago. Most celebrities do have private accounts, their public accounts are mainly for work and publicity. They have private accounts on which they post normal stuff like everyone else, pictures of family and things they don't want to show the public, stuff that's only reserved for close friends and family. Henry Cavill has one, I know Sophie Turner has one and quite a few others.

I don't think that your statement is 100% true. What feels far fetched is the family tree / link that the sites you are quoting are using as proof of something.
Evidence of one thing or the other happening is non existent and there won't be anything to factually support either of the two plausible outcomes.
They are either together or they are not and that's something that they only know.
You cannot base, in my opinion, a relationship on who they follow on a SM platform. They could be very much in love with one another or have mutual respect and they are the type of people that can stay friends after a breakup, for all we know.
If SM followers is supposed to be proof of anything then TH is still hung up on TS, as he still follows her
I agree. Also Henry Cavill's sisters in law still follow quite a few of his exes, one of his sisters in law is openly very close to Gina Carano but that doesn't mean they're still together. Also if they know each other that well or are truly friendly and close, why tf is Amy following his public account instead private one? That would make the most sense to follow because that's where his inner circle are and that's where he would post things he wants his loved ones to see. Following his public account is almost like asking for publicity or wanting to be noticed.

You would have to know Amy privately to be accepted in her private account.

I’m talking about new follows. Not TS whom he followed in 2016. Tom rarely follows or unfollows anyone. I can see that she follows Tom because I know her account name. Don’t believe me if you don’t want to. No skin off my nose. If you want to believe he is gay and has a private insta etc. and they have broken up, believe away! 😊

Reading back old post on a different forum, someone stated that one Stan found TH's private social media accounts.
I don't find that hard to believe they all have private accounts. Look at Amanda Bynes, for instance. She has a Twitter account that only fans know of with a different user name, mainly to speak against her conservatorship
How can I find and access the private accounts? You should already know the names of Arias

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.