Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 824790

Idon’t know if I’ve said already but there were no questions from the audience. People were very receptive tho…and to Sophia as well. Really nice mood, happy crowd. Loki dominated this con, so many cosplays related to the show. I’ve got to the auditorium at 11 and it was already half-full, people were sitting there from 9am. I think Tom was really happy with the warm reception he got and Sophia was full blown away by it, she was mesmerised.
I said he seemed self conscious because of some fidgeting and he tried really hard to keep a hand between his legs or cross them probably to avoid weird pictures from the people in the first row.
We’ll he does know his audience 😂 Chances are there would in fact be pictures zooming in on his Hiddleston. But also Tom, just wear some underpants!

I’m so happy to hear that Sophia was well received. I saw all these antis immediately changing their tune because apparently Tom spent a lot of time praising Owen Wilson and Mobius and that made their entitled hearts happy so now they’re not going to “cancel” Tom anymore. I hate twitter.

Reactions: 2
Thanks for the info and photos girl!

Soooo I guess if he wears the same outfits and sweaters to events - he's not trying to confuse the paparazzi, he's just a sustainable fashion kinda guy ;)

I never thought he was trying to fool the paps. I think he just likes a few “uniforms” and wears them. And yeah, I think he is certainly not a guy for “disposable” fashion!

I think when he talks about Loki his face lights up and he smiles, I was glad to see his iteration with Sophia was wonderful, I repeat it being with people who do him good Tom is comfortable. ❤

I think his eyes look happy. He’s been looking much more happy the last few years. It was in 2017-18 that I thought he looked kind of “down”.

I think when he talks about Loki his face lights up and he smiles, I was glad to see his iteration with Sophia was wonderful, I repeat it being with people who do him good Tom is comfortable. ❤
Agree, whenever he is talking about his work he seems to just glow and it is so nice to see.

I think his eyes look happy. He’s been looking much more happy the last few years. It was in 2017-18 that I thought he looked kind of “down”.
Agree with this too, I think the years following “the catastrophe” and even seeing his separation from Hemsworth in public events he seemed much more downcast. Now he seems comfortable and happy, just more reserved and guarded which makes sense. It’s nice to see him so proud of himself.

Reactions: 1
I think Tom didn't say anything about the second season of Loki, right?
I like her look, her favorite color, Blue 💙

The photo ops, sadly, look weird and like they've been photoshopped. Hell of a lot of money to pay for something that looks so impersonal and so lame.
Ugh, Hiddles is a polite, amiable guy no doubt but all I see is a cash grab. I'm guessing - despite his apparent wealth - his bank balance needed a top up.

(As an aside, I saw a tweet from someone mentioning he had a hole in his jumper. lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Tom didn't say anything about the second season of Loki, right?
I like her look, her favorite color, Blue 💙
he didn’t - they were asked but said they can’t tell anything at all. I mean the moderator tried but they just kept avoiding

Righ, I’m on the train back home so here it is.

Tom looked happy but sometimes a bit bored 🤣 He took a lot of time to reply certain questions and was generally serious but adorable if you know what I mean. At some point he was replying to something and clearly thinking about the answer as he went and started to absently play with hir hair, rolling a curl on his fingers. Freaking ADORABLE!

he was a bit fidgety but I guess that’s just how he is. He talked about Owen and how nice he is etc and how they all wished he was there. Not a word about his current projects unfortunately but he wasn’t asked so…

he was constantly running his fingers through the back of his hair, that might be the replacement for his previous tendency to touch his neck during interviews. I wonder what they put on hir hair cause it was like “floating” on his neck instead of resting and even with all the touching (by Tom himself, not me unfortunately) it held in place.

I saw him again on his way to his photo op. He had an army of people around him, like 6 or 7 while other folks crossing the same area had 1 or 2 members of staff with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Which smartphone do you think this is and who tweeted the picture?
IPhone 11 Promax?

I am trying to upload videos but they are too big :( He was in good spirits, guys. Cheerful and all. But full professor Hiddleston mode, no silly remarks etc. very self conscious for some reason
Just catching up, shame he seemed self conscious. Hope you had a good time and thanks for letting us know.

I will go through all the stuff here in the evening when I am back at hotel wifi. But I skipped some...and about plexi glass ..I think it is weird without it as well...I am at German convention and so actors (understandibly) ask for distance so the photos are a bit awkward. I do hope it will be back to normal soon. That said, I can imagine some of the actors are a bit relieved they don't need to hug all those smelly people who say "I paid so I can do whateverI want!" :D

Righ, I’m on the train back home so here it is.

Tom looked happy but sometimes a bit bored 🤣 He took a lot of time to reply certain questions and was generally serious but adorable if you know what I mean. At some point he was replying to something and clearly thinking about the answer as he went and started to absently play with hir hair, rolling a curl on his fingers. Freaking ADORABLE!

he was a bit fidgety but I guess that’s just how he is. He talked about Owen and how nice he is etc and how they all wished he was there. Not a word about his current projects unfortunately but he wasn’t asked so…

he was constantly running his fingers through the back of his hair, that might be the replacement for his previous tendency to touch his neck during interviews. I wonder what they put on hir hair cause it was like “floating” on his neck instead of resting and even with all the touching (by Tom himself, not me unfortunately) it held in place.

I saw him again on his way to his photo op. He had an army of people around him, like 6 or 7 while other folks crossing the same area had 1 or 2 members of staff with them.
Thanks for all the info, I hope you had a good time!

This guy is a millionaire and he can’t wear a shirt that doesn’t have a hole? I hope some of the proceeds from the insanely priced photos buy him a new wardrobe because this is just silly!

Yes he has always been fidgety and for such a good speaker he says um and uh a lot but I always love listening to him speak. I can’t wait to see if the whole panel gets uploaded!

Ok guys, now i think we should raise money to offer him new clothes!! 😅🤣🤣🤣
This guy is a millionaire and he can’t wear a shirt that doesn’t have a hole? I hope some of the proceeds from the insanely priced photos buy him a new wardrobe because this is just silly!
This happened to him at the Arizona Comic Con but the hole was in his crotch area...like my dude, my dude! Can't you tell you have a hole in your jeans?
Like I can understand wearing things until their last breath but come on!!!! Not to an event, my bro!

Snippet from today's panel

Last edited:
  • Heart