Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is he wearing the same attire as he did for the Dune screening?
I'm going to keep my comments on how he looks to myself, based on this photos
It does look like maybe it's the same, and if so I'm really not loving the suit/sweater combo. I assume for the panel he might have the jacket on since @theprofessor said they saw him in a suit. I'd rather he wear a suit and undershirt or sweater and jeans- pick one!

Don't keep your thoughts to yourself we are here to share and snark and love! I think he looks pretty good although his smile is as fake as 225 pounds per photo can buy. I know he has worn all dark colors to cons in the past but just looking at the photos I wish he were wearing some lighter colors because I think they pop more in photos- maybe he purposely wears dark so it won't clash with their outfits especially if they dress as Loki?

Reactions: 2
The fake or Comic Con smile was to be expected same as the outfit. He wore the same thing to the 2019 SDCC but with jeans instead of dress pants, which I personally like better.
My issues, big big issue, here is with his eyes.
I hope they paid him well and got what he wanted out of it.

Reactions: 3
The fake or Comic Con smile was to be expected same as the outfit. He wore the same thing to the 2019 SDCC but with jeans instead of dress pants, which I personally like better.
My issues, big big issue, here is with his eyes.
I hope they paid him well and got what he wanted out of it.
What about his eyes?

He looks so happy :love: And he did the "I can't hear you" thing! I truly believe the way his eyes look in photos like he's so tired could really just be the effect of age, or maybe he really does just get tired from taking pictures over and over, because he looks like his old self here. I love it.

What about his eyes?
Honestly? I feel they look sad and that's all I am going to say publicly. Last time I expressed an opinion like that I had a few people texting me over Tumblr. I cannot be arsed to reply or block any trolls today. In video he does look better?

Honestly? I feel they look sad and that's all I am going to say publicly. Last time I expressed an opinion like that I had a few people texting me over Tumblr. I cannot be arsed to reply or block any trolls today. In video he does look better?
I agree that they look sad in pictures. I'm thinking though that because he looks so much happier in the video maybe his eyes just aren't photographing like they used to because of his age and the wrinkles around them?

People from here were messaging you on tumblr about your opinions? Or just people from tumblr? If people followed you from here I'm sorry but that is not okay. We have our forum here which is for sharing and sometimes disagreeing- no one should be bothered on their other platforms just because someone wants to have an argument.

I agree that they look sad in pictures. I'm thinking though that because he looks so much happier in the video maybe his eyes just aren't photographing like they used to because of his age and the wrinkles around them?

People from here were messaging you on tumblr about your opinions? Or just people from tumblr? If people followed you from here I'm sorry but that is not okay. We have our forum here which is for sharing and sometimes disagreeing- no one should be bothered on their other platforms just because someone wants to have an argument.
I have received message from others, I am guessing not from the people I interact with here, though the people that I do talk from this forum are absolutely awesome! It was my fault, though...I gave out my Tumblr account and I am dumb enough to have the same handle EVERYWHERE.
I guess people feel attacked when you don't share the same views as them.

I have my opinions on him and what's surrounding him and no amount of trolls will make me think otherwise.
Some people like them, some don't. Some respect them, some take it as if I was about to murder someone.
Look, to be honest, I could not give a flying duck about what these people say to me or about me, it takes way more than a handle online to get under my skin, however, I am just not in the mood to deal with that kind of people these days.

He doesn't look sad from this angle, though

He looks amazing 😍😍 I cannot get used to the plexi glass thing though :/ it looks so weird and impersonal but that's my opinion. He looks to be very happy interacting with all his fans again though 😍 I just woke up to all of it ...have to process ❤

I'm enjoying following this person's tweets, they have a lot of good pictures and insights. Apparently Tom said he is happy which is very nice. Not that he would state if he wasn't, but still nice to hear. Imagine them being like how are you Tom and he's like "I'm bleeping miserable, and yourself?"

@LetMeRamble NO ONE is sad with him at that angle 😂

He looks amazing 😍😍 I cannot get used to the plexi glass thing though :/ it looks so weird and impersonal but that's my opinion. He looks to be very happy interacting with all his fans again though 😍 I just woke up to all of it ...have to process ❤
Agree, the plexiglass feels like he is doing court-ordered visits or like they are in quarantine. It's a nice idea for safety but I would be bummed to be that close and feel like one of us was under house arrest or something.

Reactions: 1

He looks so happy :love: And he did the "I can't hear you" thing! I truly believe the way his eyes look in photos like he's so tired could really just be the effect of age, or maybe he really does just get tired from taking pictures over and over, because he looks like his old self here. I love it.
I wouldn't say sad. Such an event is exhausting always the (almost) same pose. Surely it is also very warm in the room

And why do you always have to scream like that? Especially when you are asked how you are?

Obviously Tom brought Bobby to the convention. Someone wrote that he saw the dog

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
I am trying to upload videos but they are too big :( He was in good spirits, guys. Cheerful and all. But full professor Hiddleston mode, no silly remarks etc. very self conscious for some reason

• Heart
I am trying to upload videos but they are too big :( He was in good spirits, guys. Cheerful and all. But full professor Hiddleston mode, no silly remarks etc. very self conscious for some reason
Thank you for trying! You know we are grateful for any and all content. I imagine he has reason to be self-conscious even though I'm sad if he wasn't totally comfortable. This is his first public panel (not virtual) in awhile and between the pandemic and his mole-man tendencies he hasn't exactly been a social butterfly. He also seems like he is much more cautious the last few years any time he knows he is being recorded.

Sidenote: he looks like maybe he has been working out those pecs again since Ibiza.
FCYuNSfWEAIswJc.jpeg

Maybe is better if you upload it to YouTube and then share the link?

C42E3371-601A-4766-B76D-B3E72CE8B1E0.jpeg

Idon’t know if I’ve said already but there were no questions from the audience. People were very receptive tho…and to Sophia as well. Really nice mood, happy crowd. Loki dominated this con, so many cosplays related to the show. I’ve got to the auditorium at 11 and it was already half-full, people were sitting there from 9am. I think Tom was really happy with the warm reception he got and Sophia was full blown away by it, she was mesmerised.
I said he seemed self conscious because of some fidgeting and he tried really hard to keep a hand between his legs or cross them probably to avoid weird pictures from the people in the first row.

Reactions: 8