Tom Hiddleston #5 The Red Sweater Diaries

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m on my way to London now but I’m going to a play on west end today and tomorrow going to the comic con. I’ll update you, girls!

I’m not sure about asking any questions during the panel as it would mean I’ll be on camera and probably making the rounds on tiktok/ig and my students would love that oh so much 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m on my way to London now but I’m going to a play on west end today and tomorrow going to the comic con. I’ll update you, girls!

I’m not sure about asking any questions during the panel as it would mean I’ll be on camera and probably making the rounds on tiktok/ig and my students would love that oh so much 🤣
Have a fab time!!

Have a good time😎👕

Are you dressing up and if so can I ask as what? And are you going to take a picture with him?

Thank you for being our agent and reporting back to us! 😂 Please try to channel this energy toward him on your way there:
Tom.jpg

Reactions: 2
Are you dressing up and if so can I ask as what? And are you going to take a picture with him?

Thank you for being our agent and reporting back to us! 😂 Please try to channel this energy toward him on your way there:
View attachment 822845
We are all channeling this vibe for tomorrow OR sunday or BOTH DAYS!

@theprofessor May you have the best time ever tomorrow!!!! Please, if you can, send us pics! You know that we are ALL living vicariously through you!

Thanks girls - I’ll arrive around 10am there and will report as soon as I see him.

I am not dressing up - I’m going by myself and didn’t thought of anything so I’m just going as me, the professor 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks girls - I’ll arrive around 10am there and will report as soon as I see him.

I am not dressing up - I’m going by myself and didn’t thought of anything so I’m just going as me, the professor 🤣🤣🤣
The time difference is a good thing for me because hopefully by the time I wake up there will already be content! I will be unashamedly stalking twitter mentions all of tomorrow to see what comes up.

I am also horrified that there are already anti-sylki people "unstanning" or "precanceling" Tom because they think at the panel he will say something in support of Sylki. I can't believe there are people that are so entitled that they would stop liking an actor because they didn't get the ship they wanted in a fictional show. How can you survive in the world if you write off everyone who doesn't agree with you or likes something different? I feel like they should all exchange their social media for a pacifier and a reality check.

Blue sweater? Light or dark? Shirt perhaps? Spill it!

Are phones allowed?
I saw him passing, dark blue jacket. Couldn’t see if he’s wearing a sweater or a button up because someone shouted at me 🤣

I’m in the auditorium now and will be here waiting for him until 12:30 when his panel starts

Reactions: 3
Is he wearing the same attire as he did for the Dune screening?
I'm going to keep my comments on how he looks to myself, based on this photos

Reactions: 1