Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
That is suspicious, we want more pictures and suddenly, here they are! :D Mug while walking the dog? Smart, very smart :)

I was thinking if Tom ever looks here since you can see this without registration.

Tom, we love you, I hope you know that ;)

:D
ASK THE UNIVERSE AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE my mom used to say!

He was so eager to comply with my demands of more Bobby pictures that he went out on the spot and with a coffee mug.

Thank you, Mr Hiddleston.... Much appreciated!

Someone remind me to ask for nud*s next time ;) :p :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

2xblended

VIP Member
I'm not victim blaming at all
Fair enough, glad to hear it. :)
but as a woman I think I would have tried to make sure if there was a photo it was a group one and definitely stuck up for the victims and the ones that spoke out
Again, I just don't think it's that simple. Not everyone has the ability to control these things, to speak up, to change the situation. When it is your boss, the person whom everyone in the room is in awe of, and there's just you who is lower in status and whose voice is unheard...it's just not that easy to affect change, unfortunately. That's why Pitt was able to do something- powerful enough, respected enough, another man- one whose voice would be heard. A woman taking a stance wouldn't necessarily have accomplished anything. It's desperately unfair, but often that is just the reality. We all think we'd do it differently, but in the moment, you are pushed towards him and told to smile for the camera...you do it and then make a hasty exit without rocking the boat because if you say no, your career ends then and there.
I just remember what a hard time the likes of Rose McGowan got when she spoke out and I don't think that was fair
Rose was very unjustly treated and was so brave to keep fighting. I'm glad that people are listening to her now.

I faced similar (although this guy was more of a perv rather than trying to grab you) straight out of university but I was warned by older women (they looked out for the younger ones) working for him what he could be like and situations to make sure I didn't get myself into. Maybe why that's why I hate people like that so much and think more should be done to support victims of stuff like this rather than companies hush up stuff
Really sorry you went through that, but relieved to hear you were at least warned so that you could manage the situation a little bit. It's good when people look out for one another. You're absolutely right, there should be more done to protect victims. There's always a lot of judgement and questioning (why didn't they say something or refuse or leave the situation) and honestly, that just makes it worse for people who are being bullied/harassed in any manner.

Last edited:

db131

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster! I want to ship Zawe and Tom because I think they seem like a great fit, but as far as real life ships go, there is soooo little content and evidence that it's hard to get on board. The last couple I really enjoyed following was a much younger guilty pleasure- Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse before they went public/eventually broke up. There were so many breadcrumbs and opportunities to enjoy speculating, but Tom gives us nothing!

PS thank you for always being such an entertaining group. I am pregnant and hormonal and these gossip threads have been my bread and butter all summer long :)

Kouignamann

Zawe has been in and out of movies for about 12 years if not more since she appeared in St Trinians 2. Yet she's never really made it, not sure why.
Not the most popular opinion, I know, but I think the reason is that she is not that good of an actress. Everything I saw with her in it felt like she only can play one character.

Ice9

Lordvoldy I think its so cool you met him 4 times! And that he recs movies to you.

Maybe off topic but last night I dreamed that tom decided to give up acting and become a country singer on cruise ships and I was on one and he had this full black cowboy outfit with rhinestones and a cowboy hat and it was just so awkward. It was mostly American passengers shouting that they didn't want to hear a brit sing country songs but he kept playing them anyway. I felt so awkward watching it that I left (and was promptly rescued from the ship by Norman reedus who was piloting passengers off of it with a helicopter)

I had to share that with someone and you're my lucky victims 🤪

• Haha

db131

VIP Member
:unsure:In every DM article, people always start with Hiddleswift. It's been five years now. Do people at Taylor speak like that?
I noticed that too, it's so frustrating. Part of me feels like he put himself in that position, but the gentler side of me feels bad that his stunt backfired so spectacularly.

I don't think it helps that he hasn't had any sort of public connection to a woman since then- most people who aren't big fans don't even know who Zawe is, so they have nothing to talk about except for Taylor, and imo the way he avoids the subject and takes himself so seriously allows people to make it a bigger deal.

Kouignamann

Wow, Tom got 23 new followers within 30 minutes and Zawe 9 followers since the day before yesterday

And now 23 fewer followers again. What's going on here?
No offense but I think you have way too much time on your hands!! 😆 do you count their followers daily??

• Haha

clara131brown

VIP Member
My little one chose The Muppets to watch this afternoon and I didn't realise this one has Tom in it playing a great comedy role! I'm hard pressed to say there's a genre I've seen him in that he can't handle! ...... he even manages to look cool in a pair of longjohns!! Lol 😂

• Heart

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
First of all guys, I feel like I really want to invite y'all for tea time some day, this is how comfortable I feel on this forum! 😄
Second, this is the second time we "get" pictures after talking about it here... sooooo suspicious!! (But I love a good investigation!)🤓
Third, my latest thoughts on the ghost couple is that they were one but are not anymore. Just a feeling.
BTW, Tom if you are reading this (and indeed newly single), I can make myself available very quickly 😎
#tryingmyluck 🤣🤣🤣
Everyone let's rally up at Kouignamann's house! You just have to give me a heads up so I can get my ass from South America to wherever this gathering is taking place.
Secondly, I'm going to re-quote the public poet known as Cardi B 'That's weird. That's suspicious' but hey, I don't mind one bit if he is lurking and suddenly feeling compelled to show himself out there just for our benefit. I still think we should list our demands for next time.
Maybe he can wear a red t-shirt so we know the request came from us? 🤭
Atta boy, keep at it!😝

Thirdly, I'd throw my hat in the ring, though I live far away, he can totally come and visit me. Too bad this site doesn't have DMs otherwise, they'd be wide open 😎

We just now have to figure out if he is here and talking to us under a screen name (I have my fair share of speculations) of if he is just a lurking boy

• Haha

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
LOL :D
"It’s a period piece. And it’s set by the sea. So you’ll see a windswept Tom being Victorian and horny before you see him back as Loki. "

I have to admit, there is *one* particular moment in the book....eh, no spoilers :D
I am not the only one that misinterpreted the word horny am I?

For a moment I thought that Apple tv may be bringing #HiddlesBum back :ROFLMAO:

I cannot wait for TES but it's release looks further and further down that road every day that passes

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Jara

VIP Member
Thank you so much! I like historical fiction but religion bores me a lot, I wasn't sure if it was major in like a huge focus of the book or if Will is a side character or something. I think this is probably not for me.
I am from the most atheistic country in Europe so I am not religious myself but there is not much religion. Not really. It is more about Will´s inner struggle where he tries to fight the superstition with a reason, not faith. There are about four short lines in the church and one religion vs science discussion between Cora and Will. Where you find out Will is more of a reasonable person who happens to believe in the God but in more ..."he is in trees" way than in the Bible. Not sure if it makes sense. It is so well described in the book :D
It is a bit weird animal, this book. I think it is much more about an identity than anything else. The main heroine, Cora, is not exactly fitting her times, either. She is excited to discover but was trapped in the marriage, she doesn´t want to love. And doesn´t know how to do it. There are hints that she doesn´t know how to behave as a *woman* and then she meets Will, who is a faithful husband, thinks similarly to her and yet...he doesn´t. Really, as I said, I can definitely see why Tom is drawn to that character and why he probably spent some time analyzing the book :D There are also other characters, who are intersting and as I said, it is more about a description of lives of several people at a certain point of time.
I think the fascinating part is that the "relationship" between Cora and will is partially in letters. Big chunk of the book are letters and they even move story froward. Cora is not even much at the end of the book and spends majority of the time communicating in letters.
I am not trying to convince you to try and read it but it is really beautifully written and it would be a shame to miss it just because there are about twenty lines about religion, where the word "God" is not even mentioned that much :) There is one part of a chapter where Will doubts his faith (at that point, it makes total sense) but it is, again, internal emotional struggle.
Even at the time when I read it, Will was the most interesting character for me (I didn´t know Tom was going to play him). He is consistent, steady, yet full of doubt after he meets Cora but remains true to himself. While Cora is....not so consistent and falls a bit into "unlikeable" sometimes but I think it was intentional because it was supposed to show her emotional immaturity given she was 19 when she got married and never really got much of a chance to learn about *how* to feel. I can definitely see why any actress would be drawn to her as well.
And for the record, I think Claire Danes is much better choice than Keira Knightley who was originally set to play her.

Gosh, that´s long, sorry! But you can see how much I enjoyed the book :) I usually get to read about 4 books per month so when something gets me so much and I remember that much, you can say that I really loved the book :D

• Heart

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
And he's been seen again!!

View attachment 739712
My heart skipped a beat when I saw red in the picture, and then I realised it was just the phone booth 🤣
I am very disappointed. 😆
Damn it, Hiddleston! Are you color blind? IT WAS RED YOU NEEDED TO WEAR RED!! the Phone booth doesn't count!
I have no clue but that Torrilla weibo site gets every photo first!

He fills in that sweather nicely, doesn´t he? :D
Yes ma'am, that he does! He doesn't look as skinny as the photos that surfaced on the Daily Fail!

• Haha

chelseadagger

tbh I'm not a fan of the way Zawe followed all these weird interracial relationship accounts, she's definitely fetishising it in a strange way.

Also my two penny's worth - the lady who spotted Tom doing his click and collect at Waitrose in Hampshire over the Bank Holiday weekend was my English teacher at school. God knows why she's in Hampshire but hey, at least she's having a good time!

LetMeRamble

VIP Member
Its hard not to be, you see someone go from very joyful to withdrawn and it's concerning. I'd be worried if I saw that type of change in a friend or family member too.🤍
I mean, I understand and I feel the same way 95% of the time.
The other 5% I want to kick myself in the butt for jumping into conclusions based on a 5 minute interview.
For all we know, he could be thriving and extremely happy and what we are seeing is just the result of him maturing? Though we might not be as excited about his new persona and we are led to being concerned, maybe it's all in our heads and trying to figure out what's wrong just because we are reminiscing the good ole happier days.