Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's attention seeking. Note how tonight they all chanted Mama G. She must have told them that nickname.

She's not as popular as she thinks she is, and the others are dwarfing her. I predict Holly mbe going first, followed by the almighty mother one
I think AJ will be first. Dull as dishwater!

Reactions: 5
Got to give Gi credit though, she did well on the trial tonight. She seemed totally unfazed by the snake around her neck.

Reactions: 2
She did that hand wave THREE times tonight

I feel like when she gets out she’s going to cash in on that by making it her ‘thing’

I just don’t understand the point of it?? Who’s idea was it??? To let your kids know you’re safe? But they can watch you on the telly you’re clearly fine?
My husband turned to me and said why does she keep doing that ridiculous wave thing, I said it s a signal to her kids and he said well its late her kids should be in bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She honestly, does my head in. Like the whole hand wave thing, is tacky, in my opinion. I understand others doing subtle ones, because you don't really notice them, but her's is just so like "look at me, I have kids"

I hope she doesn't win. I want Beverly to win.

Reactions: 16
Not I’m A Celeb related but Tom’s picture of being awake with Max is so annoying. Of course he’s not gonna go back to sleep! You’ve got into bed with him and started taking selfies! They’re so bad about the boys sleeping and bedtime stuff. Put him back to bed with no fuss and leave him to it.

Reactions: 24
Does she do this bloody hand/nose wiggle thing on every episode? I'm usually asleep by this point and have read about it but she's done it twice in the past minute or so 😡

Reactions: 8
Does she do this bloody hand/nose wiggle thing on every episode? I'm usually asleep by this point and have read about it but she's done it twice in the past minute or so 😡
Yup. Every time her name is said and the camera is on her. For her kids. Cos she's the world's greatest mum don't you know.

The mumma G thing pisses me off too. At least half the camp if not more are older than her. They're parents too. She's no ones mum in there. Why encourage them to call her Mum? I bet Tom and her are the kind of parents who call each other mum and dad all the time in the house even when talking directly to each other.

Reactions: 25
You know it's bad when two of the most under the radar contestants Jessica and AJ are even being picked for tasks and most people still don't even register Gi is there.

Also Tom yes, we get it. You're a dad. Congrats. He always goes OTT with the parenting posts when Gi goes away for long periods

Reactions: 15
You know it's bad when two of the most under the radar contestants Jessica and AJ are even being picked for tasks and most people still don't even register Gi is there.

Also Tom yes, we get it. You're a dad. Congrats. He always goes OTT with the parenting posts when Gi goes away for long periods
I hate that some dads feel that they should get brownie points for looking after their own kids!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Omg Jessica when she said that G managed to cut the heads off the pigeons because she's such a strong mama🙄🙄🙄 seriously😂 duck offfffff

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s been said on other forums but I love how before Gi said she forgot she has curly hair but so far her hair is pretty straight!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Is she getting on anyone else’s wick? She’s too “peppy” and “on” allll the time. She’d be the type of friend you’d confide to about something really hard you were going through and she’d reply “it’ll be fine! Cheer up!”

Reactions: 20
I hate that some dads feel that they should get brownie points for looking after their own kids!!!
I used to work in a male dominated place, a car franchise, I used to go ballistic with them if they said "I'm babysitting the kids cos the Mrs is out" I used to say, you're not babysitting them, you're being a parent.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I used to work in a male dominated place, a car franchise, I used to go ballistic with them if they said "I'm babysitting the kids cos the Mrs is out" I used to say, you're not babysitting them, you're being a parent.
YES, THIS!!! It drives me mad when men say they are 'babysitting' their own crotch goblins. My OH said it once and i ripped him a new hole. It really grinds my gears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think it’s been said on other forums but I love how before Gi said she forgot she has curly hair but so far her hair is pretty straight!!
This! her hair would be curly now as they have no electronics to dry or straighten ten and no products except AJs curling creme.

Reactions: 7
This! her hair would be curly now as they have no electronics to dry or straighten ten and no products except AJs curling creme.
I'd say she got a 12 week blowdry. I have really curly hair and I get them done sometimes

Reactions: 3
Got to give Gi credit though, she did well on the trial tonight. She seemed totally unfazed by the snake around her neck.
She knows so many people who've been on I'm A Celeb and now they all know it can be a massive career boost, they train for it. There's two types, the divs who don't have a clue snd just need the money and the 'career boosters'. They eat less food so they're used to it and can still perform hungry, they learn basic recipes to cook on a fire, they let their hair dry naturally so they can practice doing it with minimal hair products and still look OK and they get themselves used to doing trails with things they know will be in there.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.