Tom & Giovanna Fletcher #2 We’re a bore, we sleep on the floor, gimme more more more (money)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find Gi so false... I’ve known of her since early McFLY days, she would always hide away and act like her and Tom aren’t a thing, I’ve seen her at concerts and she’d ignore all the fans etc hide away and not want to be seen at all and was quite stand-offish whenever I saw her...

As soon as they married it’s like a while other bubbly friendly person came out of nowhere and was suddenly a bestselling author and a baby know it all when reality was she was a failing tv/movie background artist who was not into the whole celeb thing.

She is categorically not a celebrity, she is the wife of a has-been and I love McFly but even one of them is scraping the barrel now but her... speechless!

Reactions: 27
😂 😂 😂 😂 Eamon Holmes on this morning going through the I'm a celebrity list and saying GIOVANNI fletcher, never heard of her. No idea who she is 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hasn’t Gi been on This Morning before though? Tom definitely has a number of times.

Reactions: 6
Hasn’t Gi been on This Morning before though? Tom definitely has a number of times.
She is a nobody so I doubt they’d remember her, she’s a best seller off the back of McFly fans and now mum vloggers and their fans other than that no one else would know of her

Reactions: 8
Why are all her stories so weird at the the moment like weird angles... is she trying to hide that she’s not at home while pretending she is?

Reactions: 7
Why are all her stories so weird at the the moment like weird angles... is she trying to hide that she’s not at home while pretending she is?
It’s so cringe. She posts a million stories a day so even the most unobservant of people would notice that she’s not at home!

Reactions: 5
It’s so cringe. She posts a million stories a day so even the most unobservant of people would notice that she’s not at home!
And yet she still looks like she’s been dragged through a hedge....

Maybe that's why she's suddenly realised she has curly hair, lol. She knew there won't be a hair dryer in the castle so she's letting her hair air dry naturally to get used to it.

• Haha
She'll have to isolate for two weeks before I'm a celeb starts. That will be why she's asking for netflix reccomendstions.
He prepared for lots of prerecorded content

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It a really close call to which of the 3 Fletchers I despise most. But I'd have to say Carrie.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I read that she's isolating with her family in Wales but that would mean she'd have to take the older boys out of school? She's posted a lot of Max and Tom posted bonfire night with Buzz and Buddy. Maybe she's there with Max and her parents?

Maybe Tom's not gone because of the boys school and he's got Mcfly commitments so can't isolate?

I doubt Tom would be organised enough to pre film stuff, if he has then why didn't she? Especially when she had a wipes ad to film.

Reactions: 3
Are we predicting her losing weight in im a celeb and bringing her own line of clothes out 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not even about her weight, she’s an average sized woman in my opinion - but she’s frumpy and has no style. She always looks so untidy and thrown together. Don’t get me wrong, that’s my exact aesthetic most days since I had my daughter 3 months ago - but I’m not plastering myself all over social media in front of 1.3M people 🥴

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.