Tom Corless WDWNT

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda shocking that anyone would want to be with him, let alone four women??!

“Make sure people actually love you and not your money or your lifestyle.” Um dude look in the mirror. You look at least ten years older than you claim you are and your personality isn’t great either. The only people who would want to be with you are fellow ~Disney adults~ who want you to take them to Disney parks and buy them Disney crap…be realistic!

Reactions: 9
I remember from YEARSSSSS ago, his previous relationship with Scarlett ended just as suddenly as well, and then Tom came back with some stupid BS about her being a "psycho". Yeah, the only constant in all this is Tom.

Reactions: 7
Then Tom posted this. Sure, Tom. Meanwhile, Belle said she deleted her tweet because he sent her threats.

View attachment 2662329
@nightmaresunlimitedtravel
I sincerely hope that she saved a clear copy of the threats made by Tom! Perhaps she may have a way to use them against him in her favor someday! She may have enough information on him that may be useful here! And I have witnessed the unyielding power of the Tattle verse in bringing down unscrupulous people! 🫡

Reactions: 6
Screw you Tom. Funny how no one is surprised by what she posted (except that multiple women slept with you). We only see a fraction of your personality through vlogs and it ain’t pretty. BTW you may be 35 but you look 50, no joke

Reactions: 4
I hope she has a lot of support from a strong circle of friends and family.

Reactions: 5
I'm confused by her saying she's no longer associated with Tom or WDWNT. Did she work for him? That seems to be the MO for these people - hiring someone you want to sleep with and then getting into a relationship with them.

It's hard to say. I don't know what she looks like because she doesn't seem to ever post her face. Someone said she was French-Canadian?

Reactions: 1
It's hard to say. I don't know what she looks like because she doesn't seem to ever post her face. Someone said she was French-Canadian?
From the glimpses I saw she was super thin, like how they described Maris from Frasier. She also had this really annoying Valley Girl vocal fry thing going on.

Reactions: 1
Someone asked Tom about the cheating allegations! His response was quite interesting! Methinks she dodged a bullet!

Reactions: 2
The hell does that even mean? He’s not even a fifth of how clever he thinks he is.

They accidentally showed her during a live pan shot at Boathouse I think and she looks pretty much how she sounds.

Their podcast this week was a rundown of the top news stories from last year.

Headline: Lil Yachty regrets spending $100k on his Disney date.

Tom: Same.

Reactions: 6

Tom teases a major announcement and encourages viewers to leave a comment as to what they believe it to be! The majority of comments believe that Tom and WDWNT are back on Disney’s media list! Tom informs viewers to tune in Friday for the big reveal! Oh boy, if you thought that Tom was insufferable before, please, stay tuned! Tom, cocky much?

@1:24-@2:38

Reactions: 2
LOL it’ll be funny if he’s all excited and makes a big deal about being on the ~media list.~ I’m pretty sure in the past he acted like he didn’t want to be on it and acted like his site was so much more honest than foodblog and others because of it.