Tom and Giovanna Fletcher

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her a while ago I couldn’t and cannot stand how ridiculously greedy someone can be!

Reactions: 8
She's now on not on the high street ads, as if she needs the money. Greedy tart.
The thing she’s advertising for NOTHS is a flag made of felt costing a total of £16-£20!!! I’m not joking I was in Hobbycraft earlier and they do felt A4 sheets, you could make one yourself with a glue gun and a craft cutter.

Anyway, that’s old news because she’s moved on to flogging HelloFresh tonight.

Reactions: 3
Nice to see her donate a whole £5 to the homeless charity! 🙄 Im sure she could afford to add a 0 or two on to that!

Reactions: 7
She’s written a ‘Letter To My Fanny’ segment in her book 🤢

I don’t get why she’s lauded as an inspirational parent. She has 3 healthy children, bags of cash, multiple family members who help her out and gets to go off all day and do ‘work’ which is mainly fun. People think just because she doesn’t have a nanny and looks bedraggled and dresses like the electricity was down that she’s some kind of a hero. Give me a break. She doesn’t have an official nanny because she gets to leave them all the time with their nanny/grandad (otherwise she wouldn’t be able to put her face absolutely everywhere)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
She’s written a ‘Letter To My Fanny’ segment in her book 🤢

I don’t get why she’s lauded as an inspirational parent. She has 3 healthy children, bags of cash, multiple family members who help her out and gets to go off all day and do ‘work’ which is mainly fun. People think just because she doesn’t have a nanny and looks bedraggled and dresses like the electricity was down that she’s some kind of a hero. Give me a break. She doesn’t have an official nanny because she gets to leave them all the time with their nanny/grandad (otherwise she wouldn’t be able to put her face absolutely everywhere)
I actually thought at first it was nice to have someone who also didn't have time to get ready and looked disheveled, she gives the impression the kids are home then I realised she had people looking after the kids while she 'worked from home' and shes just pure lazy. Shes now got to the point where she's just churning out tit books and calling herself an author.

The letters to my fanny made me cringe 😬

Reactions: 10
I thought this book was letters she’s written to her boys, which was awful enough as they would be private.
But no.
There’s a letter to her fanny. Oh do duck off. Pretentious, privileged twit.

Reactions: 20
I remember she was amazed Tom took all 3 kids to the shops one day and she said even I wouldn’t do that!

Also find it odd they sleep on the floor next to their kids beds to help them get to sleep? I wonder if she wrote them a letter about it?!

• Haha
Just saw they’ve been to Lapland UK again. Tagged LLUK and Tom kept saying “thank you LLUK” etc but not tagged as “ad/gifted”? Did they actually pay for the 5 of them plus his parents? 🧐.

Reactions: 2
Just saw they’ve been to Lapland UK again. Tagged LLUK and Tom kept saying “thank you LLUK” etc but not tagged as “ad/gifted”? Did they actually pay for the 5 of them plus his parents? 🧐.
I wondered if it was gifted as Lapland commented that they love having them every year!

Reactions: 2
Didn't they all get Disney gifted for literally the whole extended family and didn't bother declaring it until the end? I know she normally does mark ad and gifted but with holidays they tend to be a bit shadier. I can't imagine Mr and Mrs Smug have actually paid for the whole thing! They will have at least got a hefty discount

She has seriously written a letter to her own vagina?!

Sounds like she needs to get a check up down there if she thinks her growler can read. Those probably aren't eyeballs, Gi.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They think they're the only prople to have had kids, and now they use their kids in every oppurtunity to get free stuff or to make money!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.