Tom and Giovanna Fletcher #3 Jordan North should’ve won.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know who Tom’s best friend was that died?
He deleted his comment about that already lol. I do remember saying his friend died a while back, I think they were best friends back in the day and lost touch as I remember rightly.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They really just thought it would all blow over in like a week and they could get back to posting all their freebies and no one would care! Gi must be limiting her comments on her posts because she’s not getting any of the comments Tom is.

Reactions: 6
He replied to someone saying he couldn’t go to his kids sports day and had to push his best friend on a trolley instead of carrying at his funeral
Then deleted it… probably doesn’t want to get in further trouble for arguing back 😂

Reactions: 2
Makes me so embarrassed to be a McFly fan. He never used to be like this! Fame got to his head finally?

Reactions: 3
He replied to someone saying he couldn’t go to his kids sports day and had to push his best friend on a trolley instead of carrying at his funeral
Boo bleeping hoo. I'm sorry his friend died but some people lost their jobs, couldn't claim 30k and therefore couldn't afford to heat their house/feed their kids.

Reactions: 8
I have no words. How can you call yourself an author when you think it’s tenderhooks 🤯
She’s barely an author… she got it off the back of Tom. I’d be surprised if the earlier books were solely her work!

Reactions: 11
She’s barely an author… she got it off the back of Tom. I’d be surprised if the earlier books were solely her work!
Agree and wasn't her first book about a girl whose boyfriend was in a band?!

I've been a beta reader for a few authors and believe me, just because they write stories does not mean they know how to spell or how to use correct grammar!

Reactions: 6
Her cheek to cheek with Jordan North and then sat close to all the other invited ‘celebs’ at Wimbledon….not one is wearing a mask!! Why are they allowed to swan around like everything’s back to normal when the rest of us are expected to stick to the rules?! They don’t even bother pretending now.
Fucks me off so much. My baby god daughter is currently in hospital and is only allowed one parent with her, so they’ve had to take it in turns.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Her cheek to cheek with Jordan North and then sat close to all the other invited ‘celebs’ at Wimbledon….not one is wearing a mask!! Why are they allowed to swan around like everything’s back to normal when the rest of us are expected to stick to the rules?! They don’t even bother pretending now.
Fucks me off so much. My baby god daughter is currently in hospital and is only allowed one parent with her, so they’ve had to take it in turns.
Wimbledon is, I believe, a test event so no masks & no social distancing, you either need to have had 2 vaccines and/or a negative lateral flow test to gain entry. I managed to get tickets next week and the finals are definitely no masks etc

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.