Toddler advice thread #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh I’m too skint to do anything me 🤣
If it was me and her dad together with her everything would cost more, but cos it’s just us two it’s not as bad! Although I was looking at next years summer hol for 2 weeks abroad rather than 12 nights and it’s gunna cost me £2100😩 we don’t qualify for a free child’s place as it’s just us two, she’s the same price as me 😫 we do love haven though, we book a year in advance and it’s only £500 in July for a week 😂

Nothing worse than planning a fun day out, spending your hard earned cash and they complain the whole day/have tantrums and it’s a nightmare. My 3 year old is happy as Larry this afternoon being allowed to watch his fave Pixar films and having a picnic tea. ‘Best day ever’ he just said. 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Nothing worse than planning a fun day out, spending your hard earned cash and they complain the whole day/have tantrums and it’s a nightmare. My 3 year old is happy as Larry this afternoon being allowed to watch his fave Pixar films and having a picnic tea. ‘Best day ever’ he just said. 😆
The other day was my sons 3rd birthday I asked him if he wanted to go to soft play he said ‘no mummy i’ll wash my little tikes car in the garden’ He wanted to spend his bday playing car wash instead 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The other day was my sons 3rd birthday I asked him if he wanted to go to soft play he said ‘no mummy i’ll wash my little tikes car in the garden’ He wanted to spend his bday playing car wash instead 😆
awwwwwww how adorable! Sometimes you do think why do I bother taking them out 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I have two Saturdays off every six weeks so sometimes we’ll go to a play centre. A woodland walk , the park or a walk on the beach. In half terms usually one paid activity or a couple for summer hols ( we did the zoo last year ). Never really bother at Christmas. Sundays are usually a walk or to my parents. We have an exciting life 😂🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My son hasn’t been to see Santa yet 😳 my fella always works awkward times and every time we have both been free my sons been sick! By the time we’re all free and well he’ll be like listen Mum i know he’s not real 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My son hasn’t been to see Santa yet 😳 my fella always works awkward times and every time we have both been free my sons been sick! By the time we’re all free and well he’ll be like listen Mum i know he’s not real 🤣🤣
Mine hasn’t either!!! But only cos I KNOW he won’t like it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We're the same! I didnt want to take her when she was too young and then this Christmas just gone everywhere got booked up in September and I hadn't even thought about Christmas then!

I only took mini A cos it supports our local rotary and its £3 with a present and a photo so it’s really good value compared to some grottos

• Heart
I only took mini A cos it supports our local rotary and its £3 with a present and a photo so it’s really good value compared to some grottos
A sleep expert has written this. It’s on the daily mirror. It’s worth a try 🤣. It says if they are waking up too early you need to put them to bed earlier. When mine was 3 he was in bed for 630 cos he was always tired out from nursery. Now he’s nearly 4 he’s goes to bed 710 ish sometimes 7 when really tired

8BD07E3F-4083-4121-BFF8-668ACEA979A5.jpeg
13DA6C94-97C9-4B78-B299-A14A9BE7D799.jpeg
7FDF4051-519D-4562-89F3-2AE8BF81BB63.jpeg

Sorry they haven’t loaded up in correct order.

My toddler just had a kinder egg with a plastic egg in with no toy in 😂 mortified is an understatement,
poor sod was so disappointed 😂

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.