Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Toby … mould in your bathroom tile grout, major fail in your cosy Saturday morning reel. You need to find Astonish Mould and Mildew Remover in your cosy cottage life.
Jesus I had to have a look after this comment, that’s gross! Not so cosy after all then 🤣

I appreciate it’s hard in a smaller home, but looking through some of his reels I feel like they must constantly be hitting their heads, tripping over etc thanks to impractical decor and fittings. Stools everywhere, large floral displays taking up the space where you’d walk in the kitchen and don’t get me started on the wall light above the bed!

Reactions: 3
This has reminded me, the other day he did some reel or post about "slow" decorating which blew my mind because he repaints rooms on a monthly basis.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This has reminded me, the other day he did some reel or post about "slow" decorating which blew my mind because he repaints rooms on a monthly basis.
Wow! I’ve heard it all now. If I understand the daft phrase correctly, it’s all about taking your time to do things right? He’s probably on layer 27 of paint now and still repainting despite apparently moving soon!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Cosy evening in the cottage and its daylight outside.🤣 Seen it all now ... closing blinds and drawing curtains

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So he spends 48 hours in NYC and now has a YouTube video of the ‘best places to eat and drink’. He couldn’t have visited every venue so
He’s not qualified to make such a statement.

it would be better to say these are the places we visited and then to rate them.

I travelled to NYC regularly as part of my job (sometimes twice a week - I didn’t work for an airline!)

even I couldn’t profess to tell you the best places to eat and drink. What I could tell were the places clients took me that unless you were local you wouldn’t know about them. Got some great shopping tips too!

These influencers are such just oxygen thieves!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Let me guess, calm and cosy places in NYC serving beige food on cream plates? What’s next? His fav shops in NYC that he hasn’t actually visited selling over priced faux flowers and pointless tat to style your shelves with? Think I’ll pass 🤣

Whar in the name of cosy nights in is his post re elective surgery all about. Its like a statement from the royal family.hes actually insane

• Haha
Whar in the name of cosy nights in is his post re elective surgery all about. Its like a statement from the royal family.hes actually insane
I haven’t kept up for a while. What’s he had done? Or has he only said what’s on that post today? Good job he’s got such a cosy cottage to relax in, lots of slow days ahead.

• Haha
This post is absolutely spot on! I couldn’t put my finger on what these dramatic little ‘life updates’ remind me of but yes, it is like he’s releasing a press statement to his fans! He is bleeping nuts, completely self absorbed and overly dramatises every little thing that life throws at him. He must be so draining to be around.

He is so fame thirsty, give the man a drink. Honestly, the whole ‘I just had surgery’ is no different to the multiple, ‘major life update’ posts he shares, which prove to be utter rubbish.

• Haha
He is so fame thirsty, give the man a drink. Honestly, the whole ‘I just had surgery’ is no different to the multiple, ‘major life update’ posts he shares, which prove to be utter rubbish.
He’s the fb equivalent on “you okay hun?”

• Haha
  • Heart
There’s no way Mr Cosy will ever show us a shot of his kitchen with that Brabantia bin on show again. The audacity of saying it’s his favourite view with the bin in it, when the lad can’t admit to having anything practical or plastic in the house, let alone an actual bin!

Thank goodness Toby’s posted an updated statement on his health ‘acknowledging’ that he’s been quieter whilst he recovers and fights his way back to full health. I mean bleeping PHEW! 😥

• Haha
I don't follow him closely but whenever I spot a post from him, he is taking time off. Must be nice to have a job when you can do it all the time.

Thank goodness Toby’s posted an updated statement on his health ‘acknowledging’ that he’s been quieter whilst he recovers and fights his way back to full health. I mean bleeping PHEW! 😥
Without that acknowledgment I don’t think I could have gone into the weekend and had any sense of peace

• Haha