Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched one of his stories without the volume down and my husband asked what i was watching. When I showed him, he said “why is it so beige?”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why has he done a reel about making the cottage cosy for the autumn? Every single post is about how bleeping cosy it is! Surely it can’t be more cosy?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Same. Obviously some paid partnership deal. Why do we need the pre notice, just say what it is. On another matter how uncomfortable does the dog look.
Maybe hes brought out a book with interiors or cooking or hes redone his bathroom. Either way we dont need the countdown

Reactions: 1
Is there a formula for the order of posts? New cushions, new paint colour, so calm and neutral, big announcement coming, deep post about mental health challenges, and back to new cushions, new paint colour, so cosy, big announcement time…

Reactions: 3
It’s a painful watch. He’s ongoing talking about how happy his cosy home makes him. Making everything look instram-rosy - then admits he’s been going through the most awful time of his life.

It’s a painful watch. He’s ongoing talking about how happy his cosy home makes him. Making everything look instram-rosy - then admits he’s been going through the most awful time of his life.
This is what I struggle with. It can’t be all perfect and completely tit at the same time.

It’s cosyyyyyyyy time guys. But not summer cosy time, this is autumn cosy time before we move onto winter cosy time and then spring cosy time. Each cosy time demands a fully redecorated house and new furnishings and accessories, for extra cosiness in the cosy cottage. Cosy?

• Haha
I’m so over these absolute wankers continually announcing that it’s autumn and it’s all so cosy. Just duck off. It’s going to be 24 degrees in Bath at the weekend so definitely the perfect weather for soup, hot baths and even hotter hot chocolates. Just duck the duck off trying to make autumn a way of bleeping life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Absolutely!..I can’t wait until instagram dies out!..they’ll all know their arse from their elbows then!

Reactions: 1
Hot chocolate and warming soup? It’s still 22 degrees! Ugh! It’s all so bleeping twee and this obsession (and it is an obsession) with being cosy, feeling cosy, making things cosy is weird and baffling in equal measures.

• Haha
Wasn’t he due to share a ‘huge announcement’ last week? Did I blink and miss it or was it just a new lamp?

• Haha
Maybe its his NEXT ad. Youll never see any of those items in his house again..he did that with John Lewis never seen the lamps or cushions again..he would never buy from Next ever...but hypoctitical if you ask me

duck me that hotel chocolat ad is so cringe. Its giving me Anthea Turner flake vibes/hello magazine.

Oh Toby … mould in your bathroom tile grout, major fail in your cosy Saturday morning reel. You need to find Astonish Mould and Mildew Remover in your cosy cottage life.

• Haha
Reactions: 4