Tobys Home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he got banned from Neptune in Bath and wanted a clean slate with the Cheltenham branch?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe he got banned from Neptune in Bath and wanted a clean slate with the Cheltenham branch?
This made me chuckle.

I do actually know of someone who has been pretty much banned from Neptune in Bath! There’s a Trustpilot review of the store complaining about them not honouring an expired gift card for £1k.. screams tax dodge and it’s not hard to see which instagram account it’s linked to. Anyone follow project_castle_combe?

It looks like he has kept the cottage and bought a smaller house in ?Cheltenham.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Liol neptune comment.People usually upscale especially the instragrammer kind. I reckon its financial reasons, apart from my buying linen napkins, rustic pots and pretending to be a freelance interior designer wtf do they do for money??? Didnt they have 2 bedrooms before now they have 1.

Liol neptune comment.People usually upscale especially the instragrammer kind. I reckon its financial reasons, apart from my buying linen napkins, rustic pots and pretending to be a freelance interior designer wtf do they do for money??? Didnt they have 2 bedrooms before now they have 1.
I thought that they were keeping the cottage and splitting their time between both homes.

I'd love to know how they can afford to run both homes.

Not sure if he’s actually confirmed the location but new house is defo central Cheltenham, it used to be on Airbnb. Wonder if they’re going to be renting it out/the cottage out when they’re living at the other one?

Haven’t been around on Instagram for a while so playing catch up. What’s with the bum fluff on his face? Is he trying to pretend his 14 again?