Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sooo got the house for a steal off her mother in the promise of her being able to live there in a purpose built annexe to kick her out at the first chance
A total steal. I live in the same town as her and trust me, what she paid for it is well below the market value… I would say over £100,000 under its actual value, at least. It’s not hard to find the address online and how much was paid for it… similar house on same road sold for over £100,000 more during the same year.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
A total steal. I live in the same town as her and trust me, what she paid for it is well below the market value… I would say over £100,000 under its actual value, at least. It’s not hard to find the address online and how much was paid for it… similar house on same road sold for over £100,000 more during the same year.
They probably had some agreement for her to pay what she could get a mortgage at, seen as shes only earner and she cant be on megabucks i doubt they’d have afforded it at market value

Reactions: 2
She seems so opinionated and always has to be right I bet shes an absolute nightmare to live with. She seems really bitter in the blog she did. Like if your mum was that bad why did you live with her for 30 years? They probably fell out over a simple politics post 😂
I can imagine their politics and values differ somewhat. Her mum being rather right-wing and a woman of faith…

Better to bash your Mum than your philandering husband….she is going to milk this for months and months. Until she can strip off in a field again 🥱

Reactions: 7
I do get the feeling she is trying to distract with the estranged parent thing.

Reactions: 5
Thread Suggestion: TobyandRoo flogging estrangement from her Mum whilst ignoring her hubs extra marital fun

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice pre-covid (probably when she was a bit more popular/got more engagement) every school holidays, even a lot of the time not school hols she would be doing so much with the kids, days out, holidays and staycations and majority if not all were gifted. She does jack tit with them now. Even made a big deal about taking Edith to cinema other week

Buying her mum out of the house must have rinsed them

Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice pre-covid (probably when she was a bit more popular/got more engagement) every school holidays, even a lot of the time not school hols she would be doing so much with the kids, days out, holidays and staycations and majority if not all were gifted. She does jack tit with them now. Even made a big deal about taking Edith to cinema other week

Buying her mum out of the house must have rinsed them
I reckon she only did loads because it was ALL FREE! Now the work has dried up and she has to pay, they do diddly squat. The fickle life of an influencer hey

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.