Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So all the international food she bought is junk… where does that fit on the healthy eating weekly plan?

Reactions: 5
So she's taking Edith to see sing 2 and for a "Galentines" meal (god I hate that word!) She couldn't possibly book it while Edith was with the grandparents. Why not? Wouldn't her boys have liked it?
Never see her making time like this for her boys or at least being excited about time with them. What is it with these instamums who have boys and girls children always favouring their daughters 🙄

Reactions: 9
So she's taking Edith to see sing 2 and for a "Galentines" meal (god I hate that word!) She couldn't possibly book it while Edith was with the grandparents. Why not? Wouldn't her boys have liked it?
Never see her making time like this for her boys or at least being excited about time with them. What is it with these instamums who have boys and girls children always favouring their daughters 🙄
Girls sell. Engagement on posts with a girl is higher than ones with a boy, once boys are past the early years people lose interest unless they are particularly talented or gorgeous.

• Wow
  • Sad
Girls sell. Engagement on posts with a girl is higher than ones with a boy, once boys are past the early years people lose interest unless they are particularly talented or gorgeous.
That's so sad - though not surprising. They're lovely boys as well ☹ Edith comes across as a brat 🤷
I've got a boy and two girls and I love them all equally, though I must say of the 3 my boy is without doubt the most witty and enjoyable to spend time with (mainly because the girls bicker all the time 😂)

Reactions: 3
God working hard to make out that her and the husband all loved up on valentines day 🤦‍♀️ and that wrap dress needs a jumper over as the cleavage is way to saggy to be having that out!

• Sick
“My husband in case anyone was wondering”
She’s clearly reading here as he didn’t get a mere mention for months, now it’s dated galore and name dropped left right and centre

Reactions: 6
I think it’s all to convince herself that they’re strong and together, as well as the outside world.

“My husband in case anyone was wondering”
She’s clearly reading here as he didn’t get a mere mention for months, now it’s dated galore and name dropped left right and centre
I’m convinced they split but then decided to give it another go…around the time just her and the kids went on that Disney cruise last year (can’t remember when that was - maybe school summer hols?!?) he wasn’t mentioned for months!

Long-time lurker here! 😂 Found out something interesting. Adam’s mum and ‘dad’ aren’t called Shearsmith… their surname is Stewart. David and Deborah Stewart. Think his dad is actually his step-dad.
And guess what, his ‘dad’ was recently convicted for drink driving. Guess things in their marriage ain’t all hunky dory either as he had been having an extramarital affair… 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Anyone else sick of her now acting like she’s some oracle on being estranged from a parent?!?!?

Reactions: 8
I suppose for me I just don’t understand. Something pretty rapid must have happened to go from living together to now claiming a toxic relationship for years? It’s confusing

Anyone else sick of her now acting like she’s some oracle on being estranged from a parent?!?!?
Desperately trying to find a “thing” because she’s rapidly fell out of favour and the work is drying up with zero engagement. 546 comments on the estrangement post (lots of just 👏🏻 Ones… not suspicious at all?!) compared to 7 comments and then 2 on her recent posts. She knows what she’s doing.

I suppose for me I just don’t understand. Something pretty rapid must have happened to go from living together to now claiming a toxic relationship for years? It’s confusing
Did her mother live with them or just use that granny annex for visiting? I can’t remember whether she said her mother part funded that annex as it was ages ago 🤔

Reactions: 3
Did her mother live with them or just use that granny annex for visiting? I can’t remember whether she said her mother part funded that annex as it was ages ago 🤔
Not sure about the annex. Am sure she said the house was her childhood home though so must have bought it off her mum before they became estranged.

Not sure about the annex. Am sure she said the house was her childhood home though so must have bought it off her mum before they became estranged.
Sooo got the house for a steal off her mother in the promise of her being able to live there in a purpose built annexe to kick her out at the first chance

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m sure shes said before they had to remortgage to buy her mum out when they fell out. Guessing her mum funded the annex

Shes loving all the attention this is bringing her 😴

Reactions: 4
I would love the hear the other side of the story. Families can be toxic and sometimes the best thing is to distance yourself but to go from seemingly being close and living together to cutting someone off is extreme.

She seems so opinionated and always has to be right I bet shes an absolute nightmare to live with. She seems really bitter in the blog she did. Like if your mum was that bad why did you live with her for 30 years? They probably fell out over a simple politics post 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.