Toby & Roo

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her comments about rescue cats costing as much as buying a cat have pissed me off. If you're getting a rescue cat because you're trying to save money then you probably should rethink whether a pet is a good idea!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe that she expected to get a free vet consultation for the two rescue cats. The level of entitlement is astounding.

Reactions: 11
So she’s got two new adult cats that are rescued (aka probably traumatised already) that she’s dumped into her home, without acclimatising them, and allowing them to adjust and settle, and they’ve also not been checked by a vet…
And she wonders why these cats have got the shits??

Let’s not go there about the nose piercing that keeps coming out. “Harriet, if you’d got it done at a PROPER PIERCING PLACE AND NOT CLAIRES, you’d have a proper nose stud that has a loop or fixing to stop it coming out every five minutes. A piercing with a gun won’t stay in”

Maybe she needs to write a book called “how to adult when you have no common sense but need to get clicks for social media”
🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Her life = what a tit show
Poor cats. Can’t believe how much she has bitched about A NON PROFIT CHARITY who do this on a voluntary basis. Unbelievable

Reactions: 9
The cat situation is ridiculous. She shouldn't have posted about the "rescue centre" (it's not a centre, it's one person) complaining because she now just looks like an idiot when they've said they'll pay. She should've contacted them first. We got our cats from the same rescue and never expected free vet checks for them! We paid for it ourselves along with neutering, vaccinations etc. The rescue doesn't charge much at all and use a very good vet so I really think she was out of line slagging them off.

Reactions: 10
Also coming here about the cats.. I can’t believe she is bitching about having to take a rescue cat to the vets. And she had the cheek to call the rescue centre and make them use their vet and resources!
poor cats :(

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Right where do we start this week. The bleeping cats. Poor things. How awful going into that house for them. That stupid big slobbery dog, hole kids and another siamese. I feel so sorry for. So now has 3 indoor cats? The tit smell in that house must be off the chart 😱 Also the back wearing dress, it's winter hun like just wear normal clothes like the rest of us.

Reactions: 5
I’m really surprised a rescue centre approved her as usually kids/other cats and definitely a dog is a big no no

Ive rescued animals in the past and gave them way more than the adoption fee plus food and treats to help them Never in a million years would I have expected them to foot extra bills for checks. Pay them yourself! So angry at the abuse of a single person trying to do good in the world by rescuing cats - and dicks like this thinking they’re dealing with Amazon expecting instant responses and everything paid for - she’s an influencer through and through. Wants everything for free. Revolting.

I’m really surprised a rescue centre approved her as usually kids/other cats and definitely a dog is a big no no

Ive rescued animals in the past and gave them way more than the adoption fee plus food and treats to help them Never in a million years would I have expected them to foot extra bills for checks. Pay them yourself! So angry at the abuse of a single person trying to do good in the world by rescuing cats - and dicks like this thinking they’re dealing with Amazon expecting instant responses and everything paid for - she’s an influencer through and through. Wants everything for free. Revolting.
The rescue centre isn't a centre at all, it's a family home so most of the animals there are fine around other dogs, cats and children (she has 3 kids of her own). They've also not been rescued as such, they came from a family so not like they've been abandoned or anything. Essentially she's adopted them, not rescued them. We have animals from the same place and also have kids and other animals but we also paid twice the suggested donation fee and paid our own vet bills!

Reactions: 3
Moaning again about the cats - they’ve literally been with her for a matter of days of course there’s going to be issues at first!! 🤬

I get it’s frustrating but you don’t need to do a story where you’re basically accusing the people you rescued them from!!

Reactions: 7
Harriet, the cats hate you and are stressed and pissed off.
That is all…
Cats pee on stuff when they are unwell, stressed, or have trauma. Or when they are marking new territory. Stop whining. You took on two new adult cats that were “rescued” clearly without doing any research or knowing what you were doing.
I’m pissed off at whoever she got these cats from now, rescue and adoption needs to be done so carefully and clearly it hasn’t been in this case. We rescue. Through our local vet. It’s all done so the cats get a good new life, with people who can care for them properly.

I bet she’ll be rehoming those cats within a mont or less… 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I can see the cats going back to the rescue within a month. She's obviously had cats before so should know what to expect and that they finding it stressful is normal. Implying they're not healthy happy indoor cats because they're finding out difficult to settle into a new house is ridiculous. The woman she got them from was so helpful when we got ours and was always there to offer advice if we needed it.

Reactions: 4
Yes I can see them going back with minimal mention and then her going and BUYING more kittens 🙄
No time or effort will be out into these poor animals who have already gone through such upheaval and are now in a noisy mad house with an owner who clearly is annoyed with them

Either she’s done the drive and won’t share til tomorrow so she can’t be hassled about driving in the appalling weather or someone with a microcosm of common sense has persuaded them not to make the trip til the weather calms down. Or they’ve been hit by the power cuts and wind damage and she hasn’t been able to charge her phone and is stuck there 😂
I guess if the kids aren’t spotted at school today it will be telling!

The cat drama continues! So she's decided to wait at her friend's house for 7 hours instead of going home while the cat is having surgery, then decides to sit outside the vets for hours instead but all of this is the vets/rescues fault? She lives in Malton, the vet is in Thirsk. She could've driven home in around 40 minutes. Why would you wait there?! I do feel for her though, it must be really hard for her to take a day off work doing nothing so you can wait for your cats free surgery.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Can’t stand the Instagram reels.. trends that stopped being funny on tik tok about 2 weeks ago love 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.