Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teddy19

VIP Member
Anyone else notice pre-covid (probably when she was a bit more popular/got more engagement) every school holidays, even a lot of the time not school hols she would be doing so much with the kids, days out, holidays and staycations and majority if not all were gifted. She does jack shit with them now. Even made a big deal about taking Edith to cinema other week

Buying her mum out of the house must have rinsed them

Reactions: 9

aidil

VIP Member
This woman is always all over the comments of that Simple Politics account.

I’m shocked she has kids because she seems to do nothing else but comment on there!
Omg literally just tracked down this thread as every time I see a SP post, all I can see are her comments underneath. Drives me mad!

• Haha
That haribo cake is an absolute monstrosity. It looks hideous, not sure why you’d be scraping the icing off only to pour over some pre made icing?!? Sweets on a cake is just wrong anyway but I can’t believe they’ve actually paid her to come up with that shower of shit 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

CoraSP

Chatty Member
Her latest tiktok making fun of the Ukraine situation is so out of order. She's defending herself in the comments. So tone deaf

• Wow
I can’t get over the eyebrows. No excuse in this day and age to have those over arched tadpoles adorning your face. Can’t take her seriously.

• Haha

Letsspillthetea

VIP Member
Her reaction to the man in the supermarket has pissed me off "no he didn't have dementia he was just weird" how does she know he didn't have dementia people with dementia do all kinds of things that people would find weird it's not just a case of they forget things and get confused, her reaction is ignorant and rude

• Angry

Smartie

Chatty Member
Did anyone see that tv programme about how they have increased the price of holidays in Cornwall due to the pandemic they were astronomically bloody ridiculous !!!

And you get people like her and brummymummy yakking on about boring shit 24/7 and being paid for it and banging on that it’s ‘werk’. ……body positivity/AD/imbigbuthappy/AD/kids grinning like nitwits/AD/did I tell you I’m happy with my body /AD/kids enjoying more free shit/AD/one of them in some godawful outfit banging on again about being big and happy/AD/AD/sneaky undisclosed AD
Thing is, they aren't happy with their size. They're happy being lazy. If they could take a magic pill or wake up tomorrow back at a size 12 they'd grab it with both hands. Don't get me wrong, I'm not slim. But I know I'm unhealthy at this weight, and it makes me ill. So I will have to work at losing some weight. But their happiness is a cover for their laziness.

• Heart

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Anyone who sits at home all day making 30 second videos dancing about in their pants or lip synching to a TikTok sound and calls it work is so out of touch it’s untrue. This is why “influencers” grind my gears so bad.
They have no idea the real mental load of doing a real job away from the home all whilst juggling and paying for childcare.Cry me a river as to how hard it is whenBOTH parents are at home all day every day. It’s ridiculous

• Heart

Dingledangle1

Tough life indeed!

agreed on the TikTok’s too. So lazy. Anyone else noticing just how much she’s sharing her husband since it was mentioned on here?!
Cannot bear the tiktoks 🙄 yes the husband is now always mentioned. She has gone all out with an outfit and he is wearing a hoodie 🤣 wow! Think they are on some desperate attempt to rekindle something that seemed pretty dead 🤔 plus if he has been cheating then maybe this is his attempt to keep her.

Bubblemamaa22

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210715-094305_Instagram.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

"It's not my fault I'm verified and my comments shoot up to the top" #topfluencer

I don't even follow her anymore but this made me LOL my pants.

• Haha

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Jeez when are these people going to learn? She’s mates with Brummy Mummy whose kids are on some very disgusting websites apparently. It’d make you want to run for the hills not keep sharing photos of your children in a state of undress which can easily fall into the wrong hands :(

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
I wonder if he’s had enough? I’m fairly sure there are a few insta husbands who hate their wive’s jobs and the selling of their lives to make money and get clicks and frankly they all become insufferable when they get vaguely “famous”.
she annoys me and I’m not married to her…

Runner1

Chatty Member
It really grates on me how she goes on about shutting the schools and yet again she is off on a jolly day trip out! I thought we are supposed to stay local now. We had planned a seaside trip but as tiers have changed we are only driving to shops and staying within our town for walks. She just seems to be bit of a hypocrite!

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
Her stance on Ukraine is absolutely abhorrent.

Who on earth thinks it is appropriate to use a country being invaded to get attention and laughs.