Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dash10

She followed to unfollow me too! Beyond me how anyone follows her. She’s so bloody scruffy! She uses comment bots too, she once commented something like oh how cute on a post of a woman burying her child!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

hocus_pocus

The cat situation is ridiculous. She shouldn't have posted about the "rescue centre" (it's not a centre, it's one person) complaining because she now just looks like an idiot when they've said they'll pay. She should've contacted them first. We got our cats from the same rescue and never expected free vet checks for them! We paid for it ourselves along with neutering, vaccinations etc. The rescue doesn't charge much at all and use a very good vet so I really think she was out of line slagging them off.

Smartie

Chatty Member
At least she answered I guess. Brummy Mummy would have deleted that comment in seconds.

Also is it just me or did the kids look not that excited in the photo she took when she told them - same expressions as if they were just told they were going shopping for school shoes.

I don't think they're massive disney fans tbh, especially the boys now they're older. They'd probably prefer to be at home with their Fortnite games and hot tub for the week. They've already had a week's holiday after all. That and maybe theyre not keen going without dad again.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
When I first came across her I though, wow, I like the confidence. Then within weeks realised she reposted the same boring shit every week.

The kids getting up at 5am or sneaking their tablets into bed at 1am? At their age she should be doing something about that, not documenting it on instagram. It's not healthy. It's addiction.

And I don't usually post personal things, but her eyebrows do me in. They're so far apart and so curved.

Thank you for directing me here! The PR stays this week have really peed me off. 4 days PR stay in a mega expensive hotel in Cornwall? Totally relatable mate... Totally relatable. And nothing is marked as clearly as it should be, guidance says posts should START #ad or gifted or whatever not have it buried at the bottom. And she wasn't honest from the off about Cornwall, she made out to begin with it was a normal holiday.
Did anyone see that tv programme about how they have increased the price of holidays in Cornwall due to the pandemic they were astronomically bloody ridiculous !!!

And you get people like her and brummymummy yakking on about boring shit 24/7 and being paid for it and banging on that it’s ‘werk’. ……body positivity/AD/imbigbuthappy/AD/kids grinning like nitwits/AD/did I tell you I’m happy with my body /AD/kids enjoying more free shit/AD/one of them in some godawful outfit banging on again about being big and happy/AD/AD/sneaky undisclosed AD

• Heart

bluekoala

I wonder if she ever feels bad about all the fast fashion she buys and encourages other women to buy? Never known anyone to buy so many clothes. Wonder if she ever stops to think about how many women have been explored in the supply chain of a £12 dress? Or can she not see past the affiliate income 😞
It’s totally ironic isn’t it 😔

she blabs on about women’s rights, but she is always buying fast fashion. She has no morals really.

don’t even get me started on her poor son being publicly displayed like that at a vulnerable moment 😔

Sazza13

Long-time lurker here! 😂 Found out something interesting. Adam’s mum and ‘dad’ aren’t called Shearsmith… their surname is Stewart. David and Deborah Stewart. Think his dad is actually his step-dad.
And guess what, his ‘dad’ was recently convicted for drink driving. Guess things in their marriage ain’t all hunky dory either as he had been having an extramarital affair… 🙄

Attachments

• Wow

Instagrime

This account is the worst for following and unfollowing. I blocked her in the end coz she’d like a post then follow, then unfollow and repeat literally every time I posted anything. Who could be arsed with that?!

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Oh god this woman. Every single simple politics post today - I started snooping when someone mentioned her presence on the page on here - within 20 minutes of a post she's on it - "liked", "liked" "liked" etc...

😴😴

Does she literally sit glued to their page waiting for a post to like/comment on?? So sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Unicorn_Poop

VIP Member
Her life = what a shit show
Poor cats. Can’t believe how much she has bitched about A NON PROFIT CHARITY who do this on a voluntary basis. Unbelievable

Smartie

Chatty Member
Yup. Right at the bottom (ad/pr trip) which is meant to be at the start of the caption not the end. Disney must be desperate to sell holidays to be gifting a freebie to someone with that many followers.

• Wow
  • Angry
With these hourly updates about Edith’s illness, I feel like I’m the one who has been ill. It’s so dull and so repetitive. Get some actual content please Harriet and leave your child off the internet to get better.

teddy19

VIP Member
So predictable, first day back after half term and her bleary eyed stories moaning about "urgh, mornings" whilst wobbling her cup of coffee (always give me anxiety that it's going to spill 😬)
Pisses me off when she does this. She literally has all day to do fuck all but slob about stop moaning you have to get up at 7 to sort your kids out for school, she doesnt even do the school run!! Lazy bitch.

I know shes poorly but she looks an absolute state in her stories and reel this morning 🤢 (who makes a fucking reel if they are that ill btw)

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
My other half would much rather I was working on my personal issues, mental health, being a nice person and the person he married rather then the state of my wrinkles. Bodies change. That’s part of life. You can have a smooth forehead and dress up in clothes that show off your boobs but if you are not nice to live with or they’ve fallen out of love with you, it’s a bit pointless really…

• Heart

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Fun fact her husband now was her wedding planner before she ditched to ex fiancé to run off with adam

• Wow