Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Instawanker

Yet another reel - kids dancing on the tables whilst mum holds a bottle of wine. I am all for body confidence but don’t encourage drinking from a bottle of wine! Alcoholism isn’t big or funny

rememberme

Yes and spam comments - one of which was on the photo of a stillborn baby, dreadful woman with no shame. You can tell they’re all fake followers given how low her engagement is vs follower numbers. How brands still pay to work with her is beyond me as it’s clearly all smoke and mirrors
What were the comment saying??

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Either she’s done the drive and won’t share til tomorrow so she can’t be hassled about driving in the appalling weather or someone with a microcosm of common sense has persuaded them not to make the trip til the weather calms down. Or they’ve been hit by the power cuts and wind damage and she hasn’t been able to charge her phone and is stuck there 😂
I guess if the kids aren’t spotted at school today it will be telling!

purpleghost

My children used to attend the same school as hers a few years ago. She had a reputation then for sending her sons to school knowing full well that they were ill & very likely contagious - she’d post on Facebook how they’d been up all night spewing & then rock up at the school gates in the morning without a second thought. It doesn’t look as though things have changed much.
that infuriates me

wizardora

I just scrolled back a couple of years..she has changed so much appearance wise in such a short space of time hasn’t she??

purpleghost

I think this is like the third or even fourth Disney trip the kids have been on. She is incredibly lucky to have alot gifted in terms of holidays and this is one of the Instagram accounts that although I did enjoy makes me feel a bit deflated at times in terms.of what I give my children in comparison. Last month they had a gifted Beverley holidays trip away and as soon as that ended they flew to Spain on another gifted ad holiday the next day.
It must be exhausting for the children too