Toby & Roo #5 filler, running and bra shots overkill, still can’t satisfy bootleg bill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God those Discovery Cove vids are so wrong. It’s amazing she can’t see it. And a supposed animal lover 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Don't tell me she ACTUALLY paid for a day out for them all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's wasn't an #ad #pr etc

I feel her face looks odd since all the botox her cheeks look too high?

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't get why you'd want to go to another country and spend the day in theme parks and going to a pancake chain? It's just big business bullshit. Go to Chessington or Alton Towers! And then spend your time and money checking out what makes that country interesting and experiencing things you never could back home.

Reactions: 4
The only thing sadder than having a Wild deodorant ad is buying it yourself and advertising them for free. Shouldn’t it be marked ad anyway if they’re a previous partner? 🤔

She looks so desperate, I swear they send their deodorant to everyone, instahuns all over my IG taking a big whiff of their Wild deodorant.

Reactions: 8
Surely their holiday to Disney and universal is going to cost £1000s. Especially all the add ons! And of course she doesn’t give a 💩 about those poor animals, she’s always posting her fast fashion reels too. She doesn’t care about anything but herself.

Reactions: 6
Don't tell me she ACTUALLY paid for a day out for them all 🤣🤣🤣🤣 that's wasn't an #ad #pr etc

I feel her face looks odd since all the botox her cheeks look too high?
Yeahi came here to say how odd her face looks now. It makes her 5head look like a 10head now! Because it doesn't move at all. Just looks absolutely bleeping massive. Shes honestly so ugly now because of all this botox tit. I genuinely used to think she was quite attractive?! Not anymore.

When are they going to Disney? Just thinking she won’t be running and will be doing a lot of eating. She will put all the weight lost back on in a week I bet.

• Haha
Has anyone listened to her stupid podcast yet this week? I’m intrigued to know how she crowbars SA into her childhood trauma, but not enough to actually listen to it 😉

Reactions: 1
Yeahi came here to say how odd her face looks now. It makes her 5head look like a 10head now! Because it doesn't move at all. Just looks absolutely bleeping massive. Shes honestly so ugly now because of all this botox tit. I genuinely used to think she was quite attractive?! Not anymore.
I think she looks better with her specs personally. At least the fake freckles have stopped 🤣 I notice the decline of the running posts. Thought the shine would soon wear off, like everything

Reactions: 5
When are they going to Disney? Just thinking she won’t be running and will be doing a lot of eating. She will put all the weight lost back on in a week I bet.
Are they going for 3 weeks (I just saw the post about car hire for 21 days)? That means the kids must all be missing the first week of school. Surely that’s the worst time to miss, especially in secondary school.

• Wow
Are they going for 3 weeks (I just saw the post about car hire for 21 days)? That means the kids must all be missing the first week of school. Surely that’s the worst time to miss, especially in secondary school.

Yup. They are missing the first week of term. She doesn’t give a tit.

• Sad
  • Angry
What on earth is this pose?! Imagine walking in and your mams doing this into her phone. God the embarrassment. Havent listened to the podcast yet but I too am dying to figure out how she will wangle SA into her childhood story. Its probably oh my mum had some boyfriends round the house and therefore this is SA. Honestly she undermines people who are actual VICTIMS so much. She has such a victim complex and just wants everyone to pity her. Harriet we only pity you for your face. Your eyebrows. Your fod. They are pitiful

Attachments

What on earth is this pose?! Imagine walking in and your mams doing this into her phone. God the embarrassment. Havent listened to the podcast yet but I too am dying to figure out how she will wangle SA into her childhood story. Its probably oh my mum had some boyfriends round the house and therefore this is SA. Honestly she undermines people who are actual VICTIMS so much. She has such a victim complex and just wants everyone to pity her. Harriet we only pity you for your face. Your eyebrows. Your fod. They are pitiful
Oh the running posts are back then are they 🙈 I can't bare to look at her drivel today. Course she will make some bullshit up about SA she is the queen of bullshit, her life, her marriage and her job are a work of fiction

What is her job? I just thought she was an influencer but I saw her posting about a client meeting today. I know she wants to be a therapist/life coach but she's got to train for that first right?

Reactions: 3
I feel so sorry for any ‘client’ of hers. I bet she’s offering freebies to get people through the door.
---
Oh and that forehead line is still there isn’t it! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.