Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CrimeJunkie

This was my brothers too good to go bag from Morrisons a few months ago…. 13 bags of lettuce 😭😭😭 bloody hilarious!

10A172F7-1CDA-4114-907E-273AD9BF1D6B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Emmelina Ball

VIP Member
Got a local chippy tonight. £3!
2 pasties
2 battered sausage
3 onion rings
Portion of chips
Curry sauce
Delighted with this! Becoming addicted to this app 😂
86F917EB-EA2C-4FF1-91DD-916E955447D8.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
As promised:

20220222_202237.jpg

£3.29 and I am stuffed! Turkey, beef, sprouts, peas, swede and carrot, cauliflower cheese, stuffing, roast potatoes and a pot of gravy 😋

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
20221110_144621.jpg

Today's Gregg's from the industrial estate:
10 custard caramel/chocolate cream donuts(in box), 4 jam donuts, 4 Belgian buns, 1 Mexican chicken oval, 1 tuna crunch baguette and 4 sausage rolls yay! 🤣

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Think I've just had my best ever bag from Greggs(yes, there were a 4 pack of sausage rolls)!

20220330_143016.jpg

4 sausage rolls(as standard)
2 yum yums
2 corned beef bakes
4 jam doughnuts
Feta and tomato pasta
2 croissants
1 pain au chocolat

£2.59!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

klarakluckbag

VIP Member
Both of my local Greggs seem to have stopped sellling the TGTG bags, so I took a punt and bought a groceries bag from my local Co-op.
I got rump steak, mini chicken fillets, fresh pasta, apples, fresh chillies and ginger, two ready meals, a baguette, an iceberg lettuce, and cherry tomatoes. All for just over three quid! I've just reserved another one for tomorrow 😁

• Wow

Elles20

VIP Member
Got a Greggs one today! For £2.59 I got:
4 x sausage rolls
2 x yumyums
2 x caramel custard doughnuts
4 x jam doughnuts
1 x cheese ploughman's roll
1 x egg mayo sandwich
1 x honey roast ham salad baguette

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Gossipgirl92

Chatty Member
So far I’ve used it twice to get a bag from Starbucks. First one was brilliant with a croissant, cakes, muffin and something else.
Second bag was meh. I picked it up at 9:30pm and got two wraps - both had gone bad by the next morning. And a juice. Bit of a let down.

I’ve stopped using them as I’ve been told off by a co-worker who said it was only for people who couldn’t afford food otherwise. What’s everyones opinion on that? I am a student so not bathing in money but thankfully can live comfortably.
Totally ridiculous that they told you off- what a Karen- the purpose of TooGoodToGo is to prevent food waste! It’s not a food bank!

Reactions: 22

Bubblesdahling

VIP Member
Greggs coming through with another absolute bargain bag, £2.59! They asked if I wanted sandwiches or pasties and I went for the sandwiches(baguettes) as I can use them tomorrow as well.
20220502_161423.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

WeepingCassandra

VIP Member
So I absolutely win TGTG today...

Bakery one was 3 cupcakes, a pan au chocolat and 3 broken cookies (£2). Bakery two was one hot cheese and onion pasty, one hot cornish pasty, one cheese and onion baguette, two cream finger doughnuts, 4 plain scones, a lardy cake and a chelsea bun (£3.30)!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Zulkraa

VIP Member
Just downloaded the app a few weeks ago and enjoying the magic bags 😂

Got a Cafe Nero and there was a lot - she even said to me “there is more than there usually is”

I got:

Bacon & Brie panini
Tuna melt panini
Ham & cheese croissant
Ham & cheese panini
Cheese & tomato Toastie
Vegan sausage ciabatta
Donut croissant
Brownie

All for £3.09!

• Wow
  • Heart