Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I think people are wary of these new vaccines because of the HPV vaccine and the Swine Flu vaccine.
Both these were rushed and not put through the 3 - 5yr trials that are normally required. Side effects came out years after having the jabs.

No, I'm not anti vaxx!! And I don't believe many who don't want to take the covid jab are either. I think its right to research, especially with brand new medicine and one of them being brand new technology.
We need listen to qualified people.. not only the government scientists, all scientists, because not all agree - they never have and will! It's only in covid times that any Dr not towing the line gets shut down (which speaks volumes to me)

At the end of the day it's our right to question and choose what we want in our bodies - well it used to be, but thats becoming harder now

• Heart
Reactions: 56

PinkFong

Not a chance in hell will my child be getting vaccinated.

Sorry that bothers you so much.
In fact - now you’ve angry faced my comment. I’m not sorry it bothers you.

Anyone demanding kids should receive these vaccines need their heads testing.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

Annieanne

My families members have had the jag, a few of them no side effects and others were in so much pain honestly though they were having heart attacks screaming in pain for a week nearly after. One of them had covid before the jag and said they’d go through covid again than the pain they felt with the jag. I’ve never been anti-vax but I’ve never been so scared of a jag before. Any tips on how to lessen the side effects or just any information I should know before getting it?
I suppose if you have it you may be OK, or you might suffer side effects. Either has been shown to be possible. It seems no two people experience the same. Myself and my family are not having the vaccine,but I think it's really important that you're able to make an informed choice and do what's right for you and yours. If it is possible for you to wait for a while until you're more comfortable about its safety I would do that. I know some people who are unable to sleep after having the vaccine because they feel they were bullied into it. I was never easily led in my life,and I don't follow the crowd. It's your choice in the end, but my motto had always been " If in doubt do nowt" x

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Northeast1988

VIP Member
A woman I work with, she's Latvian I think. She said she doesn't want to be vaccinated with either Pfizer or AstraZeneca, because "they cause clots". I know there has been a very small number of clots with AZ vaccines.

But, she has said she will wait for the Russian vaccine and wants that one somehow even if she has to pay for it.

I personally wouldn't trust the Russian vaccine as far as I could throw it, would definitely still take Pfizer/AZ over the Russian one anyday.
I had a friend who was like no chance I’m getting it if it causes clots

I was like you go through 2 packs of fags a day 😂😂🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 18

PinkFong

And that's the problem, children can pass it on which means the sooner they get vaccinated the better, however it's well known that parents are not allowing their children to have a vaccine which bothers me.

• Heart
  • Angry

monga

VIP Member
🤣🤣 it will become the new ‘wear a condom’ but instead of excuses of why you can’t/won’t it will be a list of ‘I don’t want to be microchipped’ ‘it’s to cull the population’ ‘I don’t need it I won’t die’
Tbh I think that's a myth, most people that don't /nervous have underlying conditions and are not ant -vaxx they're just afraid it could trigger a nasty immune response as not enough is known about it . It's all well and good healthy people citing it's because Bill Gates wants to control them via remote control that people don't want it, but when you're already on medication for health reasons most people are careful what they put into their bodies anyway Bill Gates doesn't even figure ( not aimed at you btw just a general view) .

Chatty Member
How is it that some people in their 20s get the vaccine and yet here I am still waiting for my letter for my first?! Pretty shocking if you ask me.
Because I’m one of the volunteers giving up my time to vaccinate you.

Reactions: 17

Tublet83

VIP Member
I invest in cryptocurrency made myself a nice profit from last year - roughly same as my yearly salary :p and i grow my own food. I cant wait to raise my kids away from this disgusting system... if more people werent sheep i would buy land with them to be away from this awful society. I have NO qualms about not going to the shop lol - this is our issue lol people who cant survive wihtout the shops. its time to detacth

ugh cant stand these virtue signaler people, bet they are getting side effects and regretting their misinformed pressured decision and want to make others do the same as them

do you not see how outrageous it is to have to inject a lethal toxic cocktail into your veins to be 'allowed out'.. how about people take responsibility for their own health and immune system, isntead of relying on a pharma corporation to come to the rescue. theres no saviours out there guys except for yourselves. You all know deep down somethings not right.. we. are being lied to. Its time to wake up.
Sorry I glazed over as soon as I was labelled a sheep

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Imagine threatening old people let alone staff :cautious: many of those residents wouldn't have any family to turn to or know where to access help if they were evicted. I think it's awful putting pressure on old people ,stuff like that is a big worry to them when they rely on these places for help.
I had a lady in her late 80s break down on me the other day.
Her husband is in a care home and she has chosen not to have the jab, the care home have no told her that she will not be allowed to sit with him unless she has the vaccine. They've said that she can see him, but will have to remain in the pod. They haven't even offered her the option of an LFT.
If that isn't coercion and blackmail then I don't know what is

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Moolo

Are you having it for work? as the statistics show that under 50’s (without long term health issues) have an extremely low chance of getting sick from covid.
Unless I’ve missed something, I’m not sure why this is a question you would ask?! You may be against the vaccine as is your right but why are you questioning people that choose to have it?

Unagi

Chatty Member

You sound like a really great mother/father 😊
Personally I wouldn’t sign my dog up for an experimental vaccine, never mind my child.
If I was signed up by my parents, as a child, to have an experimental vaccine and developed problems as a result, once I became an adult I’d sue the fuckers 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
It seems those who are already suspicious of the covid vaccine then have the worst possible experience 🤔.
This isn't true and is a huge generalisation. I'm on the CT thread, but I wasn't suspicious of the jab.
I worried it was rushed, but I wasn't suspicious. I didn't want it because I'm someone that doesn't even take any medication unless I absolutely have too. Everyone who knows me knows that if they see me reaching for even paracetamol then I must be dying.
I also don't agree with the coercive methods the government and media are using, but I do agree with free choice and I'm not anti covid jabs at all.
I ended up having the AZ jab, and my symptoms went on for 10 days, then they are back a few weeks later. I even posted about it on here weeks ago asking if anyone had a similar reaction.
My MIL had her jab in January when it was released to health workers. She was beside herself happy to be getting it, she didn't have one doubt whatsoever. The poor lady ended up in bed for 2 whole days and was really poorly, so your theory doesn't fit. Me and my husband live over 200 miles from her and she lives alone, so we were really worried - I also posted about that too (and that might have even been before I found the CT thread).

Regardless of where people post, their beliefs and experiences everyone deserves the right to be believed.
This year has made people so judgemental of others and its time we stopped doing that, because its never been done before.
No one would question if someone said their child had a bad reaction to MMR even though the majority dont, so why is this questioned?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
As far as I am concerned, I have done everthing required of me during the pandemic. I have stayed at home, worn stupid face masks when out and about, and have social distanced to within an inch of my life. I've also had the first part of the Astra-Zeneca vaccine. So to propose vaccination passports, and home covid testing twice a week, is a step too far. Britain has become a dictatorship, and we have allowed it to happen.

• Heart

PinkFong

At what point would you consider that adults and children will stop being 'guinea pigs'?
For me - years. And I mean years down the line.

Studies show that children are not the super spreaders some people like to think they are. So for me - the risk outweighs the benefit. Until there are long term studies and data showing the vaccines are safe - mine won’t be having one.

• Heart

lilacbutterfly

Chatty Member
Please vaccinate if you have the chance. I live in a Middle Eastern country with a poor economy and we have little access to vaccines. Those living in the UK or places where it’s rolling out fast are so so lucky, use it to your advantage. 🙏🏼 Xx

• Sad

Redbreast

VIP Member
What I don’t understand is if you died within 28 days of a positive test (on bbc daily) then you DEFINITELY died of covid (whether that was the genuine reason or not, could have been hit by a bus but it you had a positive test within those 28 days covid is on your death certificate.

However....if you die within 28 days or even a bloody day of having the vaccine...oh no no...there is no proven link or 100% proof it was the vaccine that caused that.

Quite tired of the constant indoctrination and propaganda plastered across our news .... with only one viewpoint.

• Heart

oniongarlictomato

I'm getting vaccinated this afternoon! So excited. I'm not sure which one I'll receive as I've put on the application form that I'm interested in most of them lol

• Heart