TMPK #9 The app's a flop that's got to sting. Don't you know he's the meal prep king!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 houses is a load of bull!! If it isn't, can't wait to hear him complaining about his capital gains tax bill!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Mud everywhere and he’s walking through it in white trainers ! Where’s the £100 wellies that he bought a few weeks ago ?

imagine him as your landlord ! Can you imagine the abuse you’d get if you asked him to fix something !

• Haha
Agree with all the above ⬆ but honestly too bored of him lately to even care enough to comment, which is unfortunate cos I really enjoy the posters on this thread, you’re a very reasoned, eloquent bunch, thanks for keeping me entertained. I’m signing off for a bit from here with a recommendation for JtC (👋👋)….. you can have it for free!

TMPK rebrand - Tiresome Morose Pretentious Knucklehead

You’re welcome 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Agree with all the above ⬆ but honestly too bored of him lately to even care enough to comment, which is unfortunate cos I really enjoy the posters on this thread, you’re a very reasoned, eloquent bunch, thanks for keeping me entertained. I’m signing off for a bit from here with a recommendation for JtC (👋👋)….. you can have it for free!

TMPK rebrand - Tiresome Morose Pretentious Knucklehead

You’re welcome 🤗
Thread title right there! That's your other parting gift to him 💞

• Heart
Did he got a house BOGOF? Think that was what he predicted a while ago?

• Heart
Maybe he thinks the show house is his too and that’s why he’s been measuring up?? 24 hours of radio silence pretty much, I’m sure he’s hard at work on the computer (typing out abusive messages)

• Haha
I think he's fallen into his dating apps and is desperately seeking someone to love blow smoke up his arse and validate his skewed worlds views.

• Haha
I genuinely don’t know how anybody could cope with him for longer than a couple of days. Usually arrogant people like John have an element of charisma that allows them to get away with it a bit - and he has zero charisma.

Still no sign - maybe he’s building his own house??

• Haha
Can you imagine it, the house that John built. Glass, chrome, black ash nightmare.

• Haha
Ah so we’ve gone AWOL again . He’ll be back tomorrow with the excuses that no one else is allowed to make , only him . More than likely he’s tripped and fell into bargain booze again and is sleeping off a hangover in his yellow stained bed that smells of wet dog

• Sick
Reactions: 3
He's due to meal prep this Sunday. His perfect fortnightly meal prep schedule. So perfect he's not spoke of it in respect of it being due or this one falling on Easter Sunday.
I'm sure his Sunday will include a prep? 🤣
He even gets another hour of daylight to help him out.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Do we need to perform some kind of wellness check?? 🤣 I’d say somebody needs to stage an intervention but he doesn’t have any friends. Hopefully the dogs are ok.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So we have life , but no talking videos . Probably the slurred speech stopping him from doing them . Bless him .
No mention of meal prep Sunday . Will we ? Won’t we ?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The meal prep king who’s shown absolutely zero footage of him eating his meal preps all week. Absolutely no relatable content about his actual USP. Got a tour of his downsized house though. As for the app? Mothballed by the looks.

Maybe that Easter Egg came from his local Bargain Booze because it certainly appears like he’s been sending some money their way recently.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wish I knew an app insider. Someone to spill the tea on his weekly weigh in. No way can he still be losing big numbers. He also can't be doing the hard 75 either, though not surprised after the last fail.

Imagine what he would call one of his lazy troll followers eating an Easter egg the day before Easter!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.