TMPK #9 The app's a flop that's got to sting. Don't you know he's the meal prep king!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My observations.
He's drunk on delusions of being a success.
He's going to ruin what should have been an investment property.
Glass, media wall, walk in wardrobe - thinks he's Kim K šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
His cardio fitness is tit. He can't climb a couple of flights of stairs without blowing out of his arsešŸ˜‚
Him as a landlord.... I'd sooner rent from Fred West.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My observations.
He's drunk on delusions of being a success.
He's going to ruin what should have been an investment property.
Glass, media wall, walk in wardrobe - thinks he's Kim K šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
His cardio fitness is tit. He can't climb a couple of flights of stairs without blowing out of his arsešŸ˜‚
Him as a landlord.... I'd sooner rent from Fred West.
Typical GreaseSpot, never misses an opportunity to big up Fred Westā€¦..

Reactions: 1
So the secret house ! Someone in the comments has asked did he buy franks bungalow and his reply was simply šŸ¤ . So take from that what you will . Did he buy it or did frank leave it to to him

Bollocks he has Frankā€™s bungalow or any other property for that matter. Heā€™ll have plastered it all over social media by now. The man is a complete and utter fantasist. I also think heā€™s talking bollocks about renovating the house. He just wants to give the impression heā€™s a guy with plenty of drive and to get away from the fact heā€™s downsizing. Weā€™ve seen the reality. Heā€™s a lazy chancer.

And am I missing something about the main bedroom heā€™s so enthused about? It looks smaller and awkwardly designed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Franks bungalow had a for sale sign up so it definitely sold independantly. Shame Frank left him so much- surprised he trusted him not to waste it!
Yep I don't like the main bedroom either - will be freeziing in winter, not enough light, no loft storage - just tiny cupboard in bathroom. What would the point be to have a walk in wardrobe on second floor when he's going to be on the third? No sound insulation or privacy either if he did have guests over!

Reactions: 2
If he did buy the bungalow, I'm not sure why?!
But then I'm yet to understand any decisions he makes. Including why this house appeals to him. It's not for me. Nowhere to keep anything.

Any thread title suggestions? It's almost that time

Reactions: 4
He's also made comments on how the people who bought the bungalow haven't looked after the garden/plants/trees and Frank would be fuming?

Reactions: 3
I was shocked to see how small the new house is,. Absolutely no storage at all.
He is trying to make out he has loads of money by saying he will do this and that.
And what in the 1980's does he keep saying a 3 piece suite who even has those nowadays šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
One sofa and that rooms crammed!
Did i hear him say he couldve bought a house with cash? šŸ¤£

• Haha
I was shocked to see how small the new house is,. Absolutely no storage at all.
He is trying to make out he has loads of money by saying he will do this and that.
And what in the 1980's does he keep saying a 3 piece suite who even has those nowadays šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
One sofa and that rooms crammed!
Did i hear him say he couldve bought a house with cash? šŸ¤£
Yes, but in a rare moment of honesty (or, more likely, he didnā€™t realise what he was saying) he added ā€œat one timeā€. Iā€™m sure he could when he had the book deals in place etc but he pissed it all away due to the drunken lives.

I too canā€™t get over how much smaller it is. Semi detached too so god help his neighbour with that oddball ranting into his phone camera and two dogs on heat.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Someone has suggested that he doesnā€™t ā€˜ smash ā€˜ his kitchen to pieces but to take it out and sell it as people are struggling or if he doesnā€™t need the money then give it away . Be interesting to see what he does here . Plenty out there who would love a new kitchen . He has an opportunity to do good , letā€™s see if he takes it

Reactions: 6
Iā€™ll put money down now that the kitchen stays as it is for the foreseeable. Heā€™s a pure bullshitter. Heā€™s already been caught out a bit by people asking why he doesnā€™t just get the kitchen sorted while the house is being built. Total fantasist.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't imagine he will do this straight away. Someone will make him see sense to keep the downstairs loo rather than have a pantry. Yes I would love a pantry but wouldn't ever give up a downstairs loo! No garage to change -
He could put a garden room in the garden and set that up as a mealprep/office area which would add value rather than his devaluing ideas! Tbh the little mealprep he does its pointless or hire a unit like the batch lady does and have a professional kitchen to batchcook all the time and test recipes.ā€¦.ahh maybe there's no point šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ok when I had a new build I chose everything, tiles, carpet etc surely if he doesn't want the kitchen he can just say to not put certain parts in then it will be empty for him to add to rather than put it in and take it out šŸ™„

Yes I have previously bought new build and you can upgrade/rework layout at a price. But it looks like a big estate of the same houses at cheap prices so not sure they would be that inclined to- just want to move on to the next build phase. At the end of the day its a downsize /3 storey with a small footprint so he can't have everything he wants. He's gonna need a big shed for the motorbikešŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
JTC being his usual charming self ! He can try and hide this side of him all he wants but he just canā€™t help himself . The person wasnā€™t even rude or nasty

Attachments

• Wow
He's stuck in a time warp of the dark ages - times have changed mate! He's trying to be aspirational with the designer brands he likes but he can't move on on or upwards from his roots no matter how many inspirational quotes he reposts or self help books he reads!

He's stuck in a time warp of the dark ages - times have changed mate! He's trying to be aspirational with the designer brands he likes but he can't move on on or upwards from his roots no matter how many inspirational quotes he reposts or self help books he reads!
And by designer brands he means white adidas trainers . He wouldnā€™t know a designer brand if it smacked him in the arse ! Heā€™s still in skinny tracksuit bottoms & jeans .

And JTC the dogs donā€™t have to be on the bed they are there because you allowed it . If youā€™d started a proper routine where Frank was kept in the kitchen overnight then you would have your bedroom to yourself but your that desperate for company you let him in there . Good luck with the howling theyā€™ll do when theyā€™re locked in their new dog jail in the new house

• Heart
He's miserable and moany lately. More so than ever. Even in the midst of the good stuff like a house move he's complaining about everything. If he didn't complain there would only be dog content and weekly old reels of meal prep being regurgitated.
He is arrogant in his assertion that his new house will be better for his 'improvements'. How much will he back track on?!
Classic JtC.

• Heart
Probably because he's had everything handed on a plate to him these last few years, whether through Charlotte's work ethic or Frank's inheritance. Now that's drying up, he's having to do some work and he can't deal with it.

He is the definition of the word ā€œarrogantā€. He has no property experience - hasn't a clue as to the market, (property values were halving this year according to him!) , worked out his square footage value, resell value etc. Where's the second house-on same dull estate? Presumably he's renting that out - totally worst time to become a landlord - his taxes will go thru the roof!

Anyone know how his app is going.ā€¦hes not saying anything about it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.