TMPK #7 He’s lazy, he lies and thick as a plank. Nothing left in his life but a dog named Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually can’t believe he came on his story’s pissed up last night, the sad loser.
Well actually I can because I watched the lives last year.
My father was physically and mentally abusive to my mum for 25 years, and even 4 years after they split he takes any oppertunity to try bring her down and knock her confidence she’s Gained now she isn’t in a toxic environment.
And I think that’s exactly what John the con is trying to do to C, over the past few months she’s made her own journals, got new brand deals and even started voicing over her videos, something she was very shy about doing and something John would always point out and mock her for.
I cannot stand the man and I hope he spends the rest of his life as miserable as what he clearly is.
---
Actually can’t believe he came on his story’s pissed up last night, the sad loser.
My father was physically and mentally abusive to my mum for 25 years, and even 4 years after they split he takes any oppertunity to try bring her down and knock her confidence she’s Gained now she isn’t in a toxic environment.
And I think that’s exactly what John the con is trying to do to C, over the past few months she’s made her own journals, got new brand deals and even started voicing over her videos, something she was very shy about doing and something John would always point out and mock her for.
I cannot stand the man and I hope he spends the rest of his life as miserable as what he clearly is.
Edited for spelling

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Where was the £40 meal prep you said you’d do today John ? All I saw was a very calorific sandwich … he’s a total embarrassment! I used to feel sorry for him but now he’s just a fabulous reminder that I actually have a pretty great life - cheers John!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Where was the £40 meal prep you said you’d do today John ? All I saw was a very calorific sandwich … he’s a total embarrassment! I used to feel sorry for him but now he’s just a fabulous reminder that I actually have a pretty great life - cheers John!
He's doing that next weekend.....as being the Meal Prep KING, a meal prep takes a very long time to plan! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just so bored of hearing how much weight we can lose before Christmas! 🥱

I’m just so bored of hearing how much weight we can lose before Christmas! 🥱
Me too! Does he realise life goes on after Xmas? Instead of flogging a “quick fix” he would gain far more respect talking about long term goals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Me too! Does he realise life goes on after Xmas? Instead of flogging a “quick fix” he would gain far more respect talking about long term goals.
I agree with you. But it's unfortunate he just can't ever look beyond his own ego. Banging on about his own weightloss with a sledgehammer. Eating a sandwich the size of his leg.
The fictional women he talked of (the ones that live in his head, sat in leggings and jazzy dresses) already feel bad about themselves. More so since he knocked their self esteem. Heaven forbid though that he should offer advice to help.
The only reason he's not having kebab is because the hard 75 won't let him. I wonder if he'll complete it third time around?

---

Edited for spelling
Am so sorry to read your story and he is definitely triggering with his aggression, attitude and constant slating and misogynistic views of women especially C. But like your Mum C has indeed escaped his clasp and is thriving!

He is anything but inspirational and we should all be grateful that our lives are much richer than his. He so desperately needs help but can't admit his life is tit!

Reactions: 3
---

Edited for spelling
Good on all of you for moving forwards despite his trying to drag back.
It's a fact that JtC spends his time trolling other recovering alcoholics instead of working on himself.
Bitter and twisted he is.

Using very very old photos to say he is consistently meal prepping , absolute con artist. He needs evicting off the planet

More than a bit desperate for engagement if you've to ask whether the Christmas tree you'll probably never put up should go left or right of the TV.

• Haha
Not surprised, his engagement rate is 0.49%! And he lost a hell of a lot of followers thanks to last nights drunken antics

• Haha
  • Wow
More than a bit desperate for engagement if you've to ask whether the Christmas tree you'll probably never put up should go left or right of the TV.
Didn't he ask the same question last year and never put a tree up!! He is pathetic

• Haha
  • Heart
He looks gormless in both the before and after photo! I don't believe he lost 9 stone, but if he did, he's certainly not happier for it, whatever he claims! At least he'll feel happier at Christmas after losing 2 stone, with his Christmas tree on whatever side of the living room that his fans have told him (as he cannot make any decisions in his life) on his own, buying presents for the dog and having a kebab! That's gotta feel good hey JTC, a sad lonely man, but at least you are 2 stone lighter by having a cold shower!

• Haha
Is he drunk again?
Going by the time stamp it was the middle of the day but anything is possible

He’s nice to the people that agree with him but then vile with those that aren’t & his only form of attack seems to be to degrade them which is 💯 bullying behaviour . He even threatened a girl that he would post her comment on his stories for everyone to see

• Wow
He has no one, has often said he hates Christmas so why try to discuss putting up a tree this year when he continues to lose friends and won't have anyone over?!! Last year he was wanting someone to put it up for him -Lazy git!

Should be doing the nc500 that he said he would!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
AWOL today probably get a regurgitated reel of selling his Chinese tat once he sleeps off the hangover ! Although he is still alive and kicking as he’s still commenting under his disgusting post

• Wow
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.