TMPK #7 He’s lazy, he lies and thick as a plank. Nothing left in his life but a dog named Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey John!
Congratulations on selling 3 books this weekend! I hope you use the profits to buy some food and actually do your meal preps.

I followed you to get meal prep idea as it’s your job, I’ve not bought a book because I ain’t wasting my money not seeing you meal prep!
I do however have the batch ladies book, she actually shows you what you’ll get out of her books! Plus she’s never had such an unprofessional outburst on her business account.
I’ve also voted to see your balls, because I don’t think you’ve got any…. You woman hating, sad, lonely “man”.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wow he was a definitely on something last night. That Charlotte talk is embarrassing! He’s like a teenager who can’t get over his first gf! Move on Jon

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I have watched his stories this morning, wow something or someone has touched a nerve, showed your true colours once again!! What a vile man, and for goodness sake leave C alone, I think he is jealous that she has moved on with her life and it's totally apparent that she did all the meal prep and not him!! Let's see what today brings, no cold shower at 7.30am today....

It just goes to show that you can read all the self improvement books they publish but there is still an inescapable truth which is that he's not interested in self improvement at all. He likes being foul. It's his default setting. It's who he is. His superiority complex is as strong as ever.
He's just looking at gaining a few lines of 🐂💩 to shout at people in an attempt at looking smart.

Reactions: 3
Drunken rant about not being drunk
And he has the cheek to call Charlotte fake
Said no one is allowed to mention alcohol to him yet it's all he goes on about

Reactions: 6
He was defo pissed up last night slurring his words, we remember these drunken rants too well john.
I seriously want to go rescue poor Frank, he looks so sad. I always worry that he will take one of his drunken rants out on that poor dog.
---
Drunken rant about not being drunk
And he has the cheek to call Charlotte fake
Said no one is allowed to mention alcohol to him yet it's all he goes on about
100% he was drunk last night, surprised he wasnt swigging from a bottle whilst he was walking poor Frank

He was defo pissed up last night slurring his words, we remember these drunken rants too well john.
I seriously want to go rescue poor Frank, he looks so sad. I always worry that he will take one of his drunken rants out on that poor dog.
---

100% he was drunk last night, surprised he wasnt swigging from a bottle whilst he was walking poor Frank
Poor little dog. Imagine seeing him on a dog walk ranting like that.

He’s either back on the bottle or struggling. Explains why he was getting ultra defensive about it and he properly flew off. Again, imagine what the people who actually want to see meal prep must think. He needs professional help but he’s too arrogant to seek it.

• Heart
Poor little dog. Imagine seeing him on a dog walk ranting like that.
Funny cos i thought the same, imagine laid in bed and you hear all that shouting to see JTC shouting at himself 🤣
---
Hes very quiet this morning.......🤔
---
Hes very quiet this morning.......🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
But whether he drinks or not is none of us f#%king c#%ts business . Yet here we are 12 hrs later making it our business .

Consistency JTC consistency!
You either want people involved or you don’t

Also noticed in his lists of things he wanted to get done the NC500 wasn’t there .

Also where’s Joan ?

Attachments

It’s taken him a while to come up with all that bolloks. He was just hideous in those stories. I did laugh at the NEW RULES. I will block and delete blah blah blah. He doesn’t seem to realise that most of the people seeing them are there for all his crap and drama. I’d take a bet the rest are there to see a little dog. Not seen his bull💩 board in a while. Or his Rolex or his motorbike.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
He was a million percent pissed up last night. You can hear it in his voice. For his sake, I hope he was as being naturally that aggressive, vile and bitter must be diffficult and very sad. No one who isn’t drinking gets that defensive. Classic abusive behaviour to keep being abusive after the event. He will never get over the fact she left, it’s not even about her.

The power he thinks he has - since I said about my spelling and being removed - no one has. As if he is that powerful or the threat of a removal is that damaging to a person.

Admitting he drags his dog - nice JC, real nice.

Its nothing but his dog, steps, a half arsed 75 hard and nasty bitter rants. I’d rather be in a floaty dress than a yellow peril like his. He looks like a cholera turd. for what it’s worth clownboy, not everyone who points out you are a horrible person is fat or unworthy. The way you judge people is certainly contemptible.

As ever; what is the point of him?

• Heart
I have just watched the stories and apart from all of the points already raised, you realise that he can only articulate himself by swearing! It doesn't make you cool, or hard or on trend JTC, it makes you look like a thick arrogant prick!

• Heart
I'm minded to say that he paid a lot of money for those dopey pens he said were motivation... 1% better every day or some such shite.
Not really working out for him is it. Not unless it's a reference to the amount of foul language he shares. That's definitely on an upward trajectory because something or someone has definitely triggered this entire weekend of venom. He needs to watch out for choking in his own poison.

• Heart
Just to point out as well John, if you care an out the one thing you have left in your life, not supposed to let your dogs play with sticks…
He nearly took his eye out with that throw! He won't be told tho!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.