TMPK #7 He’s lazy, he lies and thick as a plank. Nothing left in his life but a dog named Frank

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe he said that about that woman
She was polite
Take it he's been drinking

Reactions: 3
I can't believe he said that about that woman
She was polite
Take it he's been drinking
And now he's ranting about what a toxic place social media is and you have to have a thick skin and not be a snow flake!! Seriously what is wrong with him, a women offers simple advice and he rips into her. He is the toxic one! I've said it before and I'll say it again, who is buying in to his bullshit
Take your own advice John and just scroll by if you don't like what someone says, don't go on a disgusting personal attack!!
I'm going to have to stop watching his stories as I'm so enraged

Reactions: 2
Just to clarify theres 892 left ive just checked. So hurry guys john has bought 5 since this morning, the app is flying out now.
Dont leave it too late to buy as his 4 million fans may buy them all!
That's God's work your doing! I got to 364 and had to stop before my kids murdered each other.

I have reported too! I have no words, I am not shocked, but that poor poor lady! Then he proves that frank is strapped in whilst filming whilst driving again!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.