TMPK #6 TMPK still rotten to the core. Shame his content is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s the one who is an unemployed layabout who does absolutely duck all. I would bet my house on the fact he doesn’t even go to the gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Every day is a weekend day to him because he has no real job.
Lazy as.
I agree that the working week is a man made construct but he literally does no work. Has no job.
The cheek of him.

Reactions: 3
Demonising kebabs again. A few weeks ago he was telling everyone how he was eating kebabs and still losing weight.
It's only cos he's doing hard 75 he's being all self righteous and not having them. They don't fit the requirements.
Smug 🍆

• Haha
Thread suggestion: 2 meal preps in the last 11 weeks. The meal prep KING you are NOT, it seems.

Reactions: 6
The comments are heating up on that post 🔥🔥🔥🔥
He can't help himself but be foul and there's always an arse licker or two looking for his like of their sycophantic (look it up JtC) comments.

Thing is, he’s wearing a very baggy top in that post and his arm across the body.

What makes you different from other influencers is not that you were/are overweight - delusional once again, loads have previous issues with weight - it’s that you have zero experience beyond knowing how to freeze rice.

I see he is reading here again- on about doing a meal prep for a family of four for 40 quid apparently (I took him off, he’s jarring) what planet is he on it he thinks that is possible without using tit? And also, and a few do this not just him to be fair, I bet it’s done based on people have spices, oils, etc in their cupboard so it’s not truly 40 quid. He’s delusional as ever. I spend about 50 a week on me and I get a chicken, some mince and eat a lot of fresh veg as I don’t like frozen (I’m not doing a JC here I promise 😂), I just mean it’s hard to eat healthy AND cheap these days. I also meal prep which, astonishingly, I’ve done for a long time because that bellend didn’t invent it. Please show me a parent who can do four solid hours of Meal prep undisturbed and I will show you a bloody unicorn. He wouldn’t know this, deadbeat dad that he is.

I like Eddie Abbew - no nonsense “it’s tit”, open about his past and it’s not personalised or attacking, just about educating.

Wasn’t he talking about a kebab on Christmas Day? On his own with the dog, kidding on like this is just how he wants it I suspect. Billy Bullshitter extraordinaire

Last edited:
Vile. He’s just vile. You may have lost weight JC but you are still a heavy bleep
Notice how that post was aimed at women - leggings , floral dress etc he is still showing his misogynistic views of how he thinks about women . He’s just vile !

Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion
John the contradiction king....meal prep no more.... Truly rotten to the core

• Heart
As usual when he’s vile like that it’s everyone else’s fault & we’re triggered . I’m not even over weight & im sure lots of his followers aren’t , they probably thought they’d get meal prep ideas like you do with the batch lady just to make life easier .
How can anyone be triggered when you do nothing to inspire people other than regurgitating that same photo from 20 yrs ago , you can’t talk on camera without an arm in front of your chest . You don’t meal prep , you walk the dog & go to the gym that’s all you do and it’s hardly inspiring , people do it everyday no big deal

Your mimicking Team RH except they do it with a bit more style and can back their reasoning up with statistics

Reactions: 5
Why does he need a full week to plan a meal prep for 4 people! Not the king after all!! I thought prep was to save time not spend 8 days to plan it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
It's the costings that bother me on those mingebag preps. It's helpful to make them as good value for money as possible but stop with the kidding on JtC.
If the meal needs rice and it's £1.60 a bag and you used a quarter (40p) in 4 preps, it's 10p a prep's worth yes, but not 10p a prep if you have to buy the whole bag!
The same when making your own bread. If you don't normally then you need a bag of flour, a box of yeast etc.
That's more smoke and mirrors.

The best line though. Mentioning Joe Wicks and Gordon Ramsey as comparable. 😂 I think he’s missing a trick. He needs to try stand up. He’s definitely got a thing for Gordon 💗
Desperate, try hard wannabe much 🤣

Go read the comments on last nights post 😳
He's absolutely on one and looking for trouble

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Gordon would think you are a twit John because of the way you talk to people, so would Joe Wicks!! You will never be in the same league as those two because you are a vile, sad and lonely nobody!! No you do not trigger me, I just think you are pathetic and a leopard does not change its spots. Also if people are buying your books, why do we very rarely see them being posted out, now you have to do it yourself, you know since you were dropped by Penguin for being a drunken, vile narcissus???

• Heart
Gordon would think you are a twit John because of the way you talk to people, so would Joe Wicks!! You will never be in the same league as those two because you are a vile, sad and lonely nobody!! No you do not trigger me, I just think you are pathetic and a leopard does not change its spots. Also if people are buying your books, why do we very rarely see them being posted out, now you have to do it yourself, you know since you were dropped by Penguin for being a drunken, vile narcissus???
And the thing is he will only ever have 2 cookbooks because he won’t pay for the photoshoot , the whole set up to create those books . Atm he’s working on his back stock but once that’s done they’ll never be reprinted , I’d also take a good guess that penguin still have some rights over them seeing their logo etc is still on them .

Once that’s dried up all he’ll have is e books and tupperware

Wonder how many vile messages he sent privately to people last night .

• Heart
I'd love to know how much excess stock he had to buy from Penguin and how much they charged him for them!

• Haha
It’s all a bit ‘the lady doth protest too much’ at the moment, for me. Like those couples on Facebook who repeatedly bang on about how much they love each other, to the point where you think, do you really mean that or are you just telling yourself that? All a bit desperate. As I’ve said before, there is not a shred of authenticity to this man. Everything is a facade.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.