TMPK #6 TMPK still rotten to the core. Shame his content is such a bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine having the time to:

- read a website of people who are largely mocking you and plan stories solely to address criticism
- constantly read your ex’s insta page
- ask yourself questions on an insta q&a solely to witch about ex’s journey
- post a 6 minute TikTok video about an ‘irrelevant Irish bloke’ which was definitely protesting a bit too much as they seem to be 2 peas in a pod
- post multiple times about never loving or feeling as responsible for anything before getting a dog. Despite having 2 kids.

Yet never have the time to meal prep, do any of the wonderful blogs that the new £6k Mac was bought for, finish the long overdue app or get the imaginary planner on sale.

Has to be the most deluded, self centred, useless man I have encountered

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Where in the duck does he get all his money?! Do we know? Surely Ebooks don’t keep him full time?

HOWLING when he asked the best place to get a Canada Goose. He is so bait, it’s funny. Get a life.
Everything is a facade with him. House is rented. Car is on finance. Has a motorbike, it suddenly disappears. Goes to a Rolex shop, doesn’t buy one. The new Apple Mac probably on finance. Says he’s going to go abroad, drives up to Scotland. 2.4m ‘followers’ on TikTok, 12 viewers in his live. It’s all bought, all a materialistic facade. Re money, convinced he’s had an inheritance payout from Frank’s estate.

The man is bone idle. He is everything he claims to hate. A boring life with nobody in it other than a dog. His friends have disowned him, his family have disowned him, his publishers have disowned him. He treats the few remaining people who actually want to see meal prep content with disdain and just bangs on about ‘haters’.

Agree with an earlier post - I think he’s that lazy, he wants to move away from meal prep and get into the self help world. Hence all the books. Perfect for somebody like John - spout a load of bollocks and don’t actually do anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
TWELVE viewers form 2.4m followers. Tell you what, John, those sums sure ain’t adding up!
Everything is a facade with him. House is rented. Car is on finance. Has a motorbike, it suddenly disappears. Goes to a Rolex shop, doesn’t buy one. The new Apple Mac probably on finance. Says he’s going to go abroad, drives up to Scotland. 2.4m ‘followers’ on TikTok, 12 viewers in his live. It’s all bought, all a materialistic facade. Re money, convinced he’s had an inheritance payout from Frank’s estate.

The man is bone idle. He is everything he claims to hate. A boring life with nobody in it other than a dog. His friends have disowned him, his family have disowned him, his publishers have disowned him. He treats the few remaining people who actually want to see meal prep content with disdain and just bangs on about ‘haters’.

Agree with an earlier post - I think he’s that lazy, he wants to move away from meal prep and get into the self help world. Hence all the books. Perfect for somebody like John - spout a load of bollocks and don’t actually do anything.
The thought of him reinventing himself into some self help person. That would be a scary world.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It annoys me the way he sits, arm flexed rubbing his hair down, this time next yeah he will HAVE to get a hair transplant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion,

my first one haha 🙈

TMPK’s got 12 viewers, ASA is on his case, meanwhile C is doing great!

• Haha
It annoys me the way he sits, arm flexed rubbing his hair down, this time next yeah he will HAVE to get a hair transplant.
It really grinds my gears ! You can tell he’s paranoid about his hair constantly trying to hide the fact that it’s thinning .

Anyone else feel he couldn’t string 2 words together ?
Most people take cold showers for their mental health , a bit like cold water swimming but that doesn’t seem to be the point he’s making . He also learnt about the showers from his ONLINE rehab course

• Heart
A little go at a thread title.

Spending time festering in his man cave,
Shouting and baiting for the attention he craves.

• Heart
What sort of person records themselves in the shower..... and no I don't believe it's cold shower!! John you need to get off SM and sort yourself out, because you ain't right!! Get a life, some friends, stop living in the past and lying!!!

I think someone seemed a little tipsy last night spouting tit about the freezing cold showers! And I certainly think the story of him in the shower this morning was scheduled! Why does he have to repeat himself 1000 times about the same thing and swear so much! Can't stand the guy!

Reactions: 6
Repeated shouting is all he's got. No charisma, communication skills, empathy or real knowledge of the real world and it's people.
He's the epitome of sledgehammer to crack a walnut.

• Heart
Cold shower GCSE drama practical performance. No way he does that daily based upon that fuss.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think he tries to mimic other fitness/ Pt / nutrition influencers and it’s just coming across all wrong . He’s degrading people . The ones that do curse etc come across better and with more knowledge than he has in his wee finger . He doesn’t share any knowledge to back up his claims

EG - what do you think of intermittent fasting ?
JTC - I’d sooner join slimming world .
Why would you rather join SW , explain why you don’t agree with intermittent fasting . It’s not hard JTC to give explanations

• Heart
I think he tries to mimic other fitness/ Pt / nutrition influencers and it’s just coming across all wrong . He’s degrading people . The ones that do curse etc come across better and with more knowledge than he has in his wee finger . He doesn’t share any knowledge to back up his claims

EG - what do you think of intermittent fasting ?
JTC - I’d sooner join slimming world .
Why would you rather join SW , explain why you don’t agree with intermittent fasting . It’s not hard JTC to give explanations
Exactly. Unfortunately it’s not in his brain cells to articulate a proper answer, simply because he doesn’t know. I wonder what he’s learning from all the books he’s obsessed with.

He has such a sad life. Poached eggs and dog walks alone on repeat. What happened to his Scotland friend?

What does he eat? He doesn’t meal prep; he doesn’t share any contact beyond bitterness towards Charlotte and distain towards his followers. Is this not getting old for them?

Still laughing at him trying to flog his “sold out” Aliexpress Tupperware 12 months later. Melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.