TMPK #5 John the meal prep con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just one man and his dog again? Did the ‘friend’ paddle away?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well there’s a lie , it’s not the dogs first time in a pub ! He met one of JTC friends in a pub for a coke & they sat outside . Do you think the pub did gluten free or did the mystery friend starve ? Is frank allowed batter & fried food ? Could he not of got him a chicken breast

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seen no posts referring to meeting fans and followers... He asked people to say hello. Have they not?

• Wow
  • Haha
No sign of a single fan…surely someone with 400k insta followers and 1M TikTok someone must want to meet him…unless the majority are bots…that’s embarrassing John. His little friend has obviously been rescued by her mum as well. Or when she was paddle boarding she just kept paddling and has ended up in Skye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm sure he'll read here and grab some photos stood just across from bewildered strangers before the day is out!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sure he'll read here and grab some photos stood just across from bewildered strangers before the day is out!
And a video of some more grass with a female voice in the background to show people he still has a “friend” with him

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He is in the most beautiful part of the country and he posts videos about Iron Bru!!! They do sell it where you live head!@

• Haha
We know nothing other than his carefully curated and shared stories. He's gone out of his way to keep the personal details quiet. But he's also purposefully stirred the pot with little mentions etc.
Don't play into his hands is all I'd suggest. This stuff always becomes clear in the end. My only disappointment is no one saw him in the wild - but then no one gives enough of a tit about him to take pics either. He's only a popular legend in his own little world which he thinks is millions of people but if that was true, he wouldn't hide his followers identities. It's all smoke and mirrors with JtC

• Heart
Is he just going to sit in his van today? Imagine being surrounded by that scenery and just spend time making videos of irn bru and tell everyone how much he’s spent on petrol. The views are a million times better from the top of a mountain! But no he would rather sit in his campervan and be lazy. As usual!

• Heart
Yep there hasn’t been one trek or sporting activity that he’s taken part in.
Has he got an overbite as I can’t work out what’s wrong with his jaw that he’s emphasised with his teeth whitening ?

Reactions: 2
I think he's definitely gone solo again. Showing inside the van etc and more day to day stuff as he's got no distractions.
He talks about haters. I think he's got some real ones. As in actual haters. Which I guess should not come as a shock after all he's done in the past.
We Tattlers keep it here. It's our opinions and we talk about them here. I don't care enough to be ringing campsites to cancel bookings etc. He's simply not that important and I'm busy living my own life with friends and family and working a job. Plus I think he's said that to get sympathy from the few people that genuinely seen to like him.

Has that ever happened to him? Nope I think he’s paranoid/guilty conscience over all the people he’s hated on in his life!

Yep I think he’s solo so is more needy of interaction - bearing in mind he said he would be off social media this week to have a rest apart from the calendar template he was going to arrange to send out! Think we can all manage that one JtC!!

Reactions: 2
I suspect he’s just seen cancellations etc happen to other tiktoker’s, surely he hasn’t done anything or been anywhere in recent weeks and months to have had that happen to him 🤷🏼‍♀️

He hasn’t posted which sites he’s stayed at because until today he hasn’t stayed at any, just been parking in a patch of bog and most likely fly tipping the rubbish from the pure junk he’s eating in bushes before he moves on.

• Haha
So frank is now sitting in the front seat , the van looks practically empty considering it was so rammed with stuff and he’s eating alone . The man has been ditched .

I’d also love to see these thousands of messages that he’s getting I don’t believe a word of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.