TMPK #5 John the meal prep con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you that have done the NC500 or live in Scotland is he on track for seeing all of it ? Is he skipping parts etc ?
He is just rushing his way around it, yesterday I expected video's at Sango Sands which is 5 minutes from Smoo Cave and is absolutely stunning. We had amazing weather so spent a couple of hours on the beach and even went in the sea, I think he is just rushing past everything and completely agree with gogogal, think is just a tick box exercise for him.

Reactions: 3
I mean this is riveting stuff photo after photo of the van & dog . Wonder how many steps the dog had done daily ? He was so stuck on 6k wonder is he sticking to that ? I doubt it

• Haha
I’m calling the next thing… he’s going to try recreating the toastie cause it’s the best thing he has ever and I mean ever eaten in the whole Wide world. 🥪🧀🧀🧀

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread name suggestion

The Meal Prep Cock who wishes he was a Jock. But would he walk 500 miles? And walk 500 more. Haste ye back….not

• Haha
Reactions: 4
More shots of the dog , more shots of the van , more shots of the best parking space ever that doesn’t do the view justice . It’s a real snooze fest . He’s riveting company , probably talk about that spot all night

• Haha
But could you do it justice?! I mean it’s unbelievable - truly amazing!!….. but a parking space without trees….I ‘m so greatful (misspelt on purpose with the American condescending life quote!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But could you do it justice?! I mean it’s unbelievable - truly amazing!!….. but a parking space without trees….I ‘m so greatful (misspelt on purpose with the American condescending life quote!)
You can tell he’s smug about it , if one of his fans and followers is in one of those caravans he filmed I hope they let his tyres down

• Haha
He's going to be an utter joy next week when the come down starts... when his view is the prison bars to the grass. The best grass. Amazing grass. Words don't do it justice grass 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He's going to be an utter joy next week when the come down starts... when his view is the prison bars to the grass. The best grass. Amazing grass. Words don't do it justice grass 🥱
And the field that he literally has on his doorstep cause he’s so lucky

• Haha
Well thank god it’s not the random A roads, disused car parks or the famous tour of 60 kebab shops anymore …🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.