TMPK #5 John the meal prep con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title is a joint effort. Suggestions from @g15maa @itsmellsinhere and @haxlerl to complete it.
You all win a set of TMP🤡 glass containers with a lifetime guarantee and don't forget to celebrate by having two tubs of ice cream for breakfast 🍦🍧
Thread summary. I don't need to labour here. It was minimal meal prep and a metric 💩 ton of the following on repeat:
Frank the dog just being a dog and doing what dogs do, walks with Frank, water the grass, talk about grass, brag about unsubstantiated weight loss, disordered eating, binge eating and pushing his wares alongside gratuitous shots of hairy limbs. He's also bought 'all the white trainers' which come in especially handy on muddy dog walks.
No sign of the app yet but more evidence of recipes for it being available on (and taken from) a general Google search. He did however finger some paper samples - again - for the book he's self publishing on the 12th of coming soon.
He's gone back on Instagram live. Offending Yorkshire women and denies buying followers because he says his content is good and he grows organically.
Holiday still not yet booked and not yet gifted but the new car has arrived. He took the dog for a ride in the front seat, attaching the collar to a strap. Such a risk for the dog.
Rolex appointment attended but he tells us he's decided against it 🤷
All that talk and no action. Like everything else really, including meal prep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thank you @GreaseSpot for a fab recap! Can’t wait for all the car updates, too busy to meal prep cause he’s sitting in his car on the drive way 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean what has showing off his new car got to do with meal prep? Such a materialistic tw*t. Might have a nice car but you're still a tw*t 😆

Also, poor Frank, being subjected to those goggles again for some likes on insta ffs 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
brilliant recap . Just here marking my spot like frank the dog . Waiting patiently for him to tear strips off C for whatever she launching

• Haha
It's super telling that the dog doesn't wag his tail or react well to anything John says or does. I watched those videos yesterday of the dog in the car, he didn't even move when he said going for walkies and didn't even move in the seat at all.

• Sad
I mean what has showing off his new car got to do with meal prep? Such a materialistic tw*t. Might have a nice car but you're still a tw*t 😆

Also, poor Frank, being subjected to those goggles again for some likes on insta ffs 🙄
Might have a nice car, still not got any friends x

• Haha
Now Charlotte got a ebook coming out with 7 YES 7 recipes. Good god who going buy that going be proper value for money

• Haha
Guys did you know the Audi has air con? Not sure if he’s mentioned that before 😅 And his thinning “hur” is actually just lightened cause of the sun 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That poor dog being taken out on pavements then just does a total flat lie down mid walk! All right for him to have his energy drinks, full fat coke, slush puppy (how old !!!) but never carries any water for the dog. It’s his first summer and takes a while for them to adjust he’s just so cruel to it. It doesn’t even bother getting exciting when he says walkies to get the dog excited for the gram - cos the dog just doesn’t trust him! Just like us !
---
He doesn’t seem to get being a health influencer or just being professional at his job he shouldn’t ask for votes on what crap he’s going to eat! Gorgeous weather it’s actually easier to eat healthier with bbqs,
Salads etc but as he has no friends he obvs isn’t having those!!

• Heart
Oh my god. That poor little dog. What a total moron. Guy doesn’t know how to look after anything, anyone. Playing daddy to the pup. No wonder he’s not in his children’s lives. Oh and let’s all get googling lettuce and pasta recipes for him 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
He should not be allowed a dog, where is the portable water carrier, he is such a moron!! Cold meal prep....... how exciting 🤣🤣

• Haha
I predict ebook recipes that he won't reheat. The chicken with rice and pasta dishes plus a few others. With salad. John the con summer meal prep 🤡

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.