TMPK #4 April fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Charlotte's blue tick going to be a trigger for Jon the con

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My highlight of the few minutesI watched was he was ranting about people who get married when fat are a joke blah blah blah. Someone commented saying she got married when slightly overweight because of ivf. John replied "ivf yea that's a woman thing" no tit sherlock 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What a w⚓! When are these people going to wake up?! It's disgusting how he's taking advantage of vulnerable people 😡

20 steps to the field. Never heard that before. Never shown us that before has he 🤐🥱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spraying the dog with water 🤦🏻‍♀️ sure it won’t even reach his skin through his thick coat ! Why not get him a paddling pool or take him for a cold shower !

Interested to see C had lost 15 pounds in a similar time frame. She hasn't shown proof either and then again she's not telling me or showing me binged and disordered eating but I am expecting him to rip into her again like he usually does.

Reactions: 3
Interested to see C had lost 15 pounds in a similar time frame. She hasn't shown proof either and then again she's not telling me or showing me binged and disordered eating but I am expecting him to rip into her again like he usually does.
And she’s been honest enough to show the weeks she didn’t lose any & at least we see her daily meals which look healthy and calorie counted , she’s still actively meal prepping too

• Heart
And she’s been honest enough to show the weeks she didn’t lose any & at least we see her daily meals which look healthy and calorie counted , she’s still actively meal prepping too
I d like to know how they both put so much weight on, when both promote meal prepping all time and Charlotte says going gym regularly

I d like to know how they both put so much weight on, when both promote meal prepping all time and Charlotte says going gym regularly
That's what I've been thinking recently...they have both been banging on bout meal prepping and the meal prep king plan for years. Yet tho both seem to always be loosing large amounts of weight. They never seem to get to their goal weight and maintain it. Doesn't sound too great for the plan they both say works and is amazing

Wasn’t he meant to be meal prepping this weekend?!! Why a long distance shot of his patio umbrella - an odd post regardless!- does he sit at it, is Frank allowed yet to step onto the precious grass!

Always showing his legs/feet - the midriff profile must still be dodgy then!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
This! Charlotte always looks very slim in her photos.... apart from the one on the bike Jon put up of her.... if she's really that slim she wouldn't be needing to lose so much

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.