TMPK #4 April fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He claims that he is such a business man, works from 6am, forever working on new projects, blah, blah, blah.....so if you were so proud of your brand, and designing an app, surely common sense is checking the reviews first! I am honestly so happy for him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He claims that he is such a business man, works from 6am, forever working on new projects, blah, blah, blah.....so if you were so proud of your brand, and designing an app, surely common sense is checking the reviews first! I am honestly so happy for him 😂
The people who he employed aren’t even app developers. One is a ‘Shopify expert’ which is for desktop and mobile websites and the other is an ‘Amazon expert’. Neither can develop apps! I think John has wanted an app, and they’ve thought he’s wanted a website. Could have been avoided if any of the three people knew the difference between a website and an app 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just been reading some of the reviews on trust pilot. Says it all tbh.

there is a company as well that looks into scammers, it’s called Rip off tip off, it’s for people that sell subscription services that are either fake, not providing a good service or what you are paying for etc. now I know he didn’t provide the service on his TPMK gold service, everything he does is copied or got from google, and his professionalism is very poor! People need to report him!
How can someone complain about a bad service that also gives a bad service and scams people 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Almost seems he’s writing about himself - full of tit and constantly letting people down-
Karma!!

• Haha
Thread recap for #3, just closed.
Content.
Old meal prep reshares as TMPK hasn't done a new meal prep in quite some time. Said he is stressed and that overwhelms him. Despite this, follower numbers are rising by thousands.
He's outraged by rising food prices but leaves all the lights on in the house.
Crossing off calendar days.
Frank the dog. Dog walk. Dog play. Dog left whilst he goes to shop. Dog dog dog.
He has had the dog - Frank is absolutely lovely - pretty much with him all the time. In bed and even in the bath with him 🙄 though I'm sure that despite sharing a bath with his owner, the dog preferred the warm bath to his usual cold garden hose down.
We were told about the first of April app launch some time back but he updated to confirm that he'd hired and paid for services not received. He did a big post about this as apparently they'd taken his money for doing next to nothing. Hopefully next time he hires someone he will do due diligence. Upshot is no app launch on April 1st.

For a business you wouldn’t explain to random followers on comments about the in’s and out’s of your business! From his reply he just chats utter tit!
You can just imagine his big fat sausage fingers typing this in rage. His spelling, grammar and sentence structure is appalling. That profile that keeps commenting (Craig is it?) has the exact same wya to typing, even down to the way the punctuation shows.

I'm not surprised something has gone wrong. He has no idea what he's doing, and has a clear inability to explain what it is he wants and needs from anything without going on some weird rant. I hope on top of this, the app stores bounce the app too (Apple in particular is notoriously difficult to get things launched) and I doubt he has taken that into account. I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. It's really not difficult for him to research the companies who have approached him when he's begged for cheap/freebie help to build the app etc.

Anyone who has ever been a customer of his, bought plans or indeed the books should review him on trust pilot too (I've never done either so don't want to risk posting something that just gets taken down as he will see that as validation that everyone lies about him). On the note of the glass containers, I don't think he ordered nearly as many as he's made out or there would be a heavy sales push on them, especially as it seems a number of people have asked for refunds (although it's not clear whether they've got those or not seeing as they're stating they were getting no, or simply rude, responses).

Two sides to every story. Unless you’re TMP🍆. There’s only one side and it’s his.
They’re both scammers. I did a deep dive on soda digital and Sophie peacock last night (thanks insomnia!) and she’s at it too. I don’t trust either of them.

Where has Dave Solomon disappeared too? I can’t find any record of him online as an Amazon expert. John has chosen to employ people who ONLY have Instagram accounts claiming to be ‘experts’. It’s his own fault 🤣

I have no doubt he’s been abusive to her and totally unprofessional. She’s also said she completed her work on it by March 18th. He will have expected more as I have never seen someone so tight with his money that he expects extra all the time or freebies constantly. The fact he’s left this til 4 days before launch speaks volumes - he’s taken his eyes off the ball and paid cheap no doubt

They’re both scammers. I did a deep dive on soda digital and Sophie peacock last night (thanks insomnia!) and she’s at it too. I don’t trust either of them.

Where has Dave Solomon disappeared too? I can’t find any record of him online as an Amazon expert. John has chosen to employ people who ONLY have Instagram accounts claiming to be ‘experts’. It’s his own fault 🤣
Why is she a scammer?

Look at her stories…..she is taking legal advice now against him

He loves to blame everyone else. Going for this woman, attacking her looks, mentioning filters, weight loss pills. Bringing her child into this. How is that professional. That’s not reviewing that’s an outright personal attack because TMP🍆 doesn’t know how to properly deal with business. He’s a lazy scruff who wants EVERYTHING in life for free or discounted and will push and threaten because he’s got a gazillion followers. He’s an idiot. He’s a bully. I applaud this woman for standing up to him. STAND UP TO TMP🤡 🤣. Who in their right mind would take his advice?🥳
---
Reply from Soda Digital Ltd
12 minutes ago
Thanks for your feedback, John Clark (aka The Meal Prep King). We have not been able to contact you since we appear to be blocked on your social media platforms. We completed the work from the agreed specification that you had access to during the entirety of the project. We exited the project due to the scope drastically being changed by you and your team with unachievable deadlines. It is worth noting at this point, that we were in no way involved with your app launch at any point during the build and the agreed scope of work covered the website updates and klaviyo onboarding only. After the app launch was brought to our attention, we created a landing page with custom development to apply the app store buttons that link directly to the app store so people can download. The project was a Shopify Re-Theme, Klaviyo Account Setup, Welcome Email Design and Sign-up Form Creation for the lead magnet of 2 ebooks and all were completed to a high standard. Despite many opportunities to express any concerns with our work, this was at no point communicated with us during the project. The abuse that I have received both professionally and personally after this has been nauseating. We have been threatened, bullied and intimidated by this man and we have a zero-tolerance policy for this type of behavior and we urge any other business who comes across this type of behaviour to do the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Why is she a scammer?
🚩 No website - no client testimonials. What credible agency only operates from instagram?
🚩 Sells e-books (much like John with info easy to find online for free)
🚩 Claims her agency is 4 years old. It was created at the end of 2021 according to companies house. No digital footprint pre-dating Dec 2021.
🚩 2 years ago she was running a vegan lash brand called Cobra. If she was that good at her job, her lash brand wouldn’t have such little social media following and so little success.
🚩 Refers to her agency as a ‘6 figure agency’ which implies the turnover is 6 figures. In the UK, businesses with that high a turnover must have that info available to the public. Hers isn’t.
🚩 Some of her Trust Pilot reviews are clearly from family and friends with the same surname as her.
🚩 Says she can’t get in touch with John because he blocked her on Instagram. Does she not have his email? His phone number? Why only operating from Instagram?
🚩 Who/where is David Solomon, who she was working with? He’s deleted his Instagram and no record of him online being an Amazon Expert.
🚩 Now onto her ‘skills’. Creating web banners using (what looks like) a Canva account is not ✨ Graphic Design ✨ and creating websites using pre-made Shopify templates is not ✨ Web Design ✨ so don’t charge GD or WD rates.
🚩 Wild unsubstantiated claims of increasing one client’s turnover by £110k but nothing to evidence that. Doesn’t name the client and no testimonial.
🚩 I used my TikTok alt account to ask a question and she didn’t answer and deleted it. I was polite and wasn’t accusatory. I just asked who Dave Solomon was, if they were working together and why he’s deleted his Instagram.
🚩 Her target audience are obviously technophobes who are completely unaware that they could do everything she’s doing themselves, but for free.

Now, John Clarke may be a scammer, but so possibly, is she. I don’t think she should get a free pass here just because it was dirty John who called her out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
🚩 No website - no client testimonials. What credible agency only operates from instagram?
🚩 Sells e-books (much like John with info easy to find online for free)
🚩 Claims her agency is 4 years old. It was created at the end of 2021 according to companies house. No digital footprint pre-dating Dec 2021.
🚩 2 years ago she was running a vegan lash brand called Cobra. If she was that good at her job, her lash brand wouldn’t have such little social media following and so little success.
🚩 Refers to her agency as a ‘6 figure agency’ which implies the turnover is 6 figures. In the UK, businesses with that high a turnover must have that info available to the public. Hers isn’t.
🚩 Some of her Trust Pilot reviews are clearly from family and friends with the same surname as her.
🚩 Says she can’t get in touch with John because he blocked her on Instagram. Does she not have his email? His phone number? Why only operating from Instagram?
🚩 Who/where is David Solomon, who she was working with? He’s deleted his Instagram and no record of him online being an Amazon Expert.
🚩 Now onto her ‘skills’. Creating web banners using (what looks like) a Canva account is not ✨ Graphic Design ✨ and creating websites using pre-made Shopify templates is not ✨ Web Design ✨ so don’t charge GD or WD rates.
🚩 Wild unsubstantiated claims of increasing one client’s turnover by £110k but nothing to evidence that. Doesn’t name the client and no testimonial.
🚩 I used my TikTok alt account to ask a question and she didn’t answer and deleted it. I was polite and wasn’t accusatory. I just asked who Dave Solomon was, if they were working together and why he’s deleted his Instagram.
🚩 Her target audience are obviously technophobes who are completely unaware that they could do everything she’s doing themselves, but for free.

Now, John Clarke may be a scammer, but so possibly, is she. I don’t think she should get a free pass here just because it was dirty John who called her out.
So maybe there needs to be a separate Tattle thread on her? If you suggest she’s a scammer based upon everything you’ve 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 🚩I could come back with a rebuttal on the above, because all of the above isn’t a secret. It’s out there in the public domain, on social media, on LinkedIn. It’s been read, copied and pasted maybe some word changing. No disrespect intended to you.
This thread is about him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Losing track of it all now it’s turning into a tv drama haha, get tagging Netflix!

insta and it’s scam artists at war 🤣!

follow for the drama, not the bullshit! 👍🏽

🍿

So maybe there needs to be a separate Tattle thread on her? If you suggest she’s a scammer based upon everything you’ve 🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩 🚩I could come back with a rebuttal on the above, because all of the above isn’t a secret. It’s out there in the public domain, on social media, on LinkedIn. It’s been read, copied and pasted maybe some word changing. No disrespect intended to you.
This thread is about him.
Someone asked, so I responded. Not derailing. Also that Instagram account was deactivated yesterday when it kicked off. I just searched and still can’t find it. Dave’s Instagram that I can find in Sophie’s follower list only has 3k followers.

Someone asked, so I responded. Not derailing. Also that Instagram account was deactivated yesterday when it kicked off. I just searched and still can’t find it. Dave’s Instagram that I can find in Sophie’s follower list only has 3k followers.
No worries, It’s his TikTok account.

Reactions: 2
I think it just proves how thick he really is, and all that bull about not needing an education, well I think you have well and truly proved yourself wrong John!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.