TMPK #4 April fool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunday times best selling author with an email address of John Princess Clark . Sort your life out mate

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just remembered he stopped with the hair bobble/bracelet wearing too that he was always secretive about

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
So he's showing him making his little crosses off for his 0 alcohol (lies!). The other week he was saying how he likes to mark them off for the next week aswell for motivation now he's about 2 weeks behind on them! Another contradiction! Has he been soooo busy he didn't have time to draw his little x's on his whiteboard?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So he's showing him making his little crosses off for his 0 alcohol (lies!). The other week he was saying how he likes to mark them off for the next week aswell for motivation now he's about 2 weeks behind on them! Another contradiction! Has he been soooo busy he didn't have time to draw his little x's on his whiteboard?!
He has to wait to make a whole story of him crossing the dates off!! Yawn!!

• Haha
  • Heart
I mean it is a big time commitment... Buying white trainers 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He’s 42? Do you think he actually owns a pair of shoes ….has anyone seen him make an effort with his clothes - always such a slob - those ripped denim shorts are an all time low tho!

• Sick
  • Haha
He is very quiet isn't he, must be some bender he is on 🤣🤣 and let's see if he reads here and then we get lots of stories of how busy he is!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those 3 crumpets are so interesting ! I’m sure people will pay 2k for that interesting meal prep

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why is he posting about family sized cheesecakes? Then posts the bloody ebooks! Why can’t he be professional and stay on brand ?! His whole usp is meant to be about low cal home made batch cooking. He really doesn’t get marketing at all

Why is he posting about family sized cheesecakes? Then posts the bloody ebooks! Why can’t he be professional and stay on brand ?! His whole usp is meant to be about low cal home made batch cooking. He really doesn’t get marketing at all
Because he's crap at it all! He should call himself the meal prep king who doesn't meal prep!

• Haha
I mind in the early days he used to talk about how you need to earn a dessert so they would walk to the shop for low cal ice cream and back to earn it - now it’s “drive to the shop, pick up high calorie crap and eat it in one go, eat like a king and lose weight”? Which is it John the con 🤣
---
He is very quiet isn't he, must be some bender he is on 🤣🤣 and let's see if he reads here and then we get lots of stories of how busy he is!!
I mean he did say last week not having a car would be a drink temptation🙈😅

• Haha
I mind in the early days he used to talk about how you need to earn a dessert so they would walk to the shop for low cal ice cream and back to earn it - now it’s “drive to the shop, pick up high calorie crap and eat it in one go, eat like a king and lose weight”? Which is it John the con 🤣
---

I mean he did say last week not having a car would be a drink temptation🙈😅
You've nailed it there 😂 John the con has got to be the next thread title 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.