TMPK #10 TMPK rebrand - Tiresome, Morose, Pretentious, Knucklehead

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I managed to meal prep for me and Charlotte with one small fridge in a small flat’. Considering you now have two fridges, a bigger kitchen, a pantry, you live on your own and it’s your actual business, and you STILL haven’t meal prepped for over a month, I feel it was Charlotte doing the prepping while you sat on your arse doing nothing.
---
I spotted this on a ladbible post and it made me laugh! Cant block those comments can you John! 🤣
Oh he’s rattled by that!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This had made my day.
The start of it was class. But him trying to style it out but getting clapped back is just 👌
Great spot @Misschatterbox22

Edited to add that maybe others with a story to tell will see that and add to his growing collection of one star reviews. Assuming that he is going to leave it there and not dirty delete his original comment

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just has a look at his TikTok and dear God, it’s woeful. The latest video is offering his followers on TikTok unmarked bags of chilli mix a stranger sent him so they can do a video. Do not give that man your address nor take anything he sends you friends.

He has posted a five minute video of his fridge and pantry that I can only describe as the sort of thing I would do on cocaine - it was just long, boring, repetitive (standard) and he’s obviously read here as he mentioned the micro rice. He banged on about having a pantry and now there isn’t enough cupboard space even though there obviously is. The pantry is like a cheap Khloe Kardashian rip off with no soul and incredibly pointless as it’s never frigging used. He banged on about having two fridges. He then said he was moving and wouldn’t have this anymore. So basically a video showing us spices in jars, empty fridges and a boring monologue about it. It was honestly weird. He was also incredibly pleasant for him so I can only assume the apocalypse is coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just has a look at his TikTok and dear God, it’s woeful. The latest video is offering his followers on TikTok unmarked bags of chilli mix a stranger sent him so they can do a video. Do not give that man your address nor take anything he sends you friends.

He has posted a five minute video of his fridge and pantry that I can only describe as the sort of thing I would do on cocaine - it was just long, boring, repetitive (standard) and he’s obviously read here as he mentioned the micro rice. He banged on about having a pantry and now there isn’t enough cupboard space even though there obviously is. The pantry is like a cheap Khloe Kardashian rip off with no soul and incredibly pointless as it’s never frigging used. He banged on about having two fridges. He then said he was moving and wouldn’t have this anymore. So basically a video showing us spices in jars, empty fridges and a boring monologue about it. It was honestly weird. He was also incredibly pleasant for him so I can only assume the apocalypse is coming.
that's his earnings stream now, made a big deal a few weeks ago about earning from videos over a certain length on TT. Gloated that he made £3k as one was over 2 minutes or 90 seconds, can't remember so guess it's the route he's taking.....why waste time on books and apps when you can become a Tiktoker :rolleyes:

• Wow
He may need to reconsider his earnings strategy because after 3 hours he’s had less than 5,000 views and a grand total of 67 likes. From 2.5m followers. Tell me how you don’t buy followers again John? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Wasn't it weird how he's obsessed with choosing the same packet rice, long life milk so they look nice and fill the space etc - very ocd about choosing the same items to fill the same gaps.
Fridge contents - has 3 lots of mayo and 3 lots of long life milk in the fridge at one time and who puts Marmite in the fridge??

Wasn't it weird how he's obsessed with choosing the same packet rice, long life milk so they look nice and fill the space etc - very ocd about choosing the same items to fill the same gaps.
Fridge contents - has 3 lots of mayo and 3 lots of long life milk in the fridge at one time and who puts Marmite in the fridge??
How is any of this about meal prep and saving money? He even says himself he uses micro rice then goes on to say how he has learned from Human Frank (which is such a bleeping weird thing to keep saying but here we are) about not wasting food, money etc. Which is it? Why isn’t he running his cupboards down? As if the bellend referred to himself as the Meal Prep King and managed to shoehorn a Charlotte reference in. Anyone noticed the kitchen in the apartment gets smaller in the telling? He will have been living with Thumbalina in her shoebox in the next round.

If I was someone interested in meal prep then I’d be interested in price point and variety - watching a middle aged boring hole film a pantry that looks like it’s been designed by a Russian military base and show me his empty fridge is not the one. What is he trying to do here? Be a tit home account inspiring us all on how not to live. Just do a bleeping meal prep John!!!!!!!!! We have people spending hours watching a man make Jacket Potatoes on TikTok (please seek help if this is you) - he is completely missing a trick. People may watch that. I start to wonder how much meal preps he did compared to Charlotte as we haven’t really seen a proper one since she went.

Reactions: 5
There are so many meal prep accounts out there. And every one of them preps meals. Shocking!
His USP seems to be that he's the meal prep account that doesn't prep.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Doing a massive shop that's going to cost a lot of money….u don't say?!! But no promise to meal prep?! Or did he I? had to fast forward thru all the kitchen tit. His utility room he calls a pantry that he spent £400 on herbs and spices - wasted storing indefinitely upstairs to refill if he never cooks/mealpreps

Doing a massive shop that's going to cost a lot of money….u don't say?!! But no promise to meal prep?! Or did he I? had to fast forward thru all the kitchen tit. His utility room he calls a pantry that he spent £400 on herbs and spices - wasted storing indefinitely upstairs to refill if he never cooks/mealpreps
Remember when he did the videos of him replenishing the rice, herbs etc?
The absolute bell end just poured it on top of the old 🤣.
The stuff at the bottom pre dates his split with C, the breakdown and the fall out.

Ahahaha he deleted the tit videos on TikTok - hi John! He’s put some dog content up instead to try and get that engagement level up. 120 likes in three hours - getting there! 🤣

• Haha
Having just watched his content for today, he truly is desperate. Vinegar from 2012?! 🤦
And he's still topping up jars instead of empty and fill from the bottom 🤦🤣
And the worlds judgiest moron kept saying 'don't judge me' to his every cheating choice. Double standards are still going strong with him.

• Heart
As I suspected a few weeks ago, the app may as well not exist now. I sort of feel for those poor bastards who did hand over their hard earned, but really, how many red flags do you need? He’s a total waster and you can almost see the cogs turning as he desperately searches for another grift rather than actually getting off his arse and doing something.

• Heart
Having just watched his content for today, he truly is desperate. Vinegar from 2012?! 🤦
And he's still topping up jars instead of empty and fill from the bottom 🤦🤣
And the worlds judgiest moron kept saying 'don't judge me' to his every cheating choice. Double standards are still going strong with him.
Erm excuse me GreaseSpot but the Meal Prep King can do whatever he wants with his EXPENSIVE big shop 😂 why did he need to mention that? Obviously we know….As an aside, surely from a business perspective it wouldn’t be a good to highlight that the way you (very badly, and very rarely) do meal prep is expensive. It is also not the Norm to include the cost of washing powder in your costings. Well it wouldn’t be if you actually did proper coatings and macro breakdowns you bleeping half a job clown. I’ve no issue with amateur meal prep and follow accounts for that but he is taking the piss trying to charge people for this fuckery.

Totally with you on the topping up on top of old thing. Firstly 🤮🤮🤮 if you are big family, it’s not such an issue as you get things through quickly but as the terminally boring bastard informed us yesterday, he has had vinegar for 12 years and is also terminally alone, I think we know the reality here. And as much as I enjoy a restock video on TikTok, they are incredibly wasteful and not environmentally friendly.

Which brings me back to my original point in all this - he is someone who occasionally moves rice from a packet into a plastic container, has a lonely cupboard of spices whose seals don’t get broken, and walks his dog at night shouting into the wind. He is the King of Sadness.

• Heart
  • Haha
If I am feeling annoyed he just makes me feel good about my life when I look at his! 🤣🤣

Is it wrong that am actually looking forward to him stressing when Lulu is in heat! He's been in tears apparently with two dogs - obviously had external advice as suddenly started crating the dogs - but he's going to have dramas very soon with 3 weeks of hell of her being in season! - and I am here for it 🤣🤣

• Haha
And crating them together when they'll soon need to be kept apart is a strange decision. No sooner do they settle to it and it will be mixed up again. Decisions have consequences JtC and when you act on a whim, the consequences are much bigger.

Reactions: 3
Did he mention he can’t wait to have a garden that he can use ? Bless him , no idea what his new garden is going to be like but is assuming the builders will put in adequate drainage , that the grass will be usuable straight away . I can’t wait for this tit show of a house move .

Be warned ladies he has his legs on show again in a pair of denim shorts , letting us all know he’s in a mystery house . Seems to love that tap as much as he loved S Xmas tree

• Haha